L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Waterproof Mascara
4.02 / 5 based on 231 Reviews
Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.
L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat.
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Synthetic Beeswax
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Soluble Collagen
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Waterproof Mascara
- "This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product." in 42 reviews
- "LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!" in 36 reviews
- "This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop." in 11 reviews
- "This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one. " in 9 reviews
- "This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places." in 7 reviews
This brush is amazing! I love how thick and full my lashes are when I use this! No claims what so ever! The best part is, I get that "fake eyelash" look with out dash eyelashes!!!
This manga mascara waterproof is such a good mascara especially for me since I have really natural long eyelashes it makes it nice and big and curled up and it's really awesome
It's clumpy and doesn't really help with length or volume it was difficult to apply and overall a poor mascara. I bought it because of the cute packaging and was disappointed
I did not like this at all. I know so many people who rave about it. But I just don't like it. It flaked on me so much and it got in my eyes and would hurt. Just wasn't a fan but I know a lot of people who have been able to make it work.
My favorite drug store brand mascara! It makes your eyelashes look fantastic. I find I use it more than my more expensive mascaras. It's a little tough to take off, make sure you use makeup remover!!!
Ths mascara is kind of difficult to work with for me. I have to apply more than one coat for it to even last for 30 minutes. It didn't even look like I was wearing mascara after 3 hours. I'm going to be trying a different mascara.
I really like this mascara. i was lots of reviews on it and decided to buy it and its the best mascara ive ever used. its the only mascara i use today. its really waterproof but it comes off easily with soap and water. the only way you wouldn't like this mascara if you didn't like your lashes clumping
Love love love this mascara! It gives me the manga look by clumping the lashes together. It also gives me volume and makes it look like I actually have lashes! I'm a monolided gal btw.
I love this mascara, and when it says waterproof it means it! Didn't budge on a 12 hour rainy day! Couldn't be more pleased. It did clump up a bit, but other than that I am very impressed and will buy again.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop.
Q & A
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos