BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth R.
Ths mascara is kind of difficult to work with for me. I have to apply more than one coat for it to even last for 30 minutes. It didn't even look like I was wearing mascara after 3 hours. I'm going to be trying a different mascara.
Brooke  B.
Piscataway, NJ
I really like this mascara. i was lots of reviews on it and decided to buy it and its the best mascara ive ever used. its the only mascara i use today. its really waterproof but it comes off easily with soap and water. the only way you wouldn't like this mascara if you didn't like your lashes clumping
Melissa S.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop.
Emily C.
Plymouth, MI
I love this mascara, and when it says waterproof it means it! Didn't budge on a 12 hour rainy day! Couldn't be more pleased. It did clump up a bit, but other than that I am very impressed and will buy again.
Kaila E.
The formula to this mascara is really great, however the wand is terrible! It didn't grab my lashes or coat them at all. Finally, I changed the wand for an ELF spooly brush. It worked very well after that.
Raychell B.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment! Its very affordable and extremely waterproof. The wand is amazing and it helps to make my short lashes very long. The formula is perfect for my eyelashes.
oxana s.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I just started to use this mascara!! I love the brush. Perfect for quick touch make up, creates nice thick lashes, with two-three coats... the down side is that after few hours I noticed black under my eyes. Maybe it's the humidity in Florida! ! Otherwise, I love it
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Favorite mascara so far! I think it really does give you a Doll effect on the lashes and that's what I love about this mascara! I curl my lashes then apply two coats and that's it.Pretty good.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
This is not the best mascara but it definately does the work. Like how it made my eyelashes longer but i didnt like how litte madcara balls kept falling out my eyelashes. But over all, it was an okay mascarea. I would recomend it.
Erika C.
Whitewater, WI
LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?