BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

Buy on Amazon*
Paige F.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Adds volume but makes lashes very clumpy and not good for every day natural looks
Brooke  B.
Brooke B.
Piscataway, NJ
I really like this mascara. i was lots of reviews on it and decided to buy it and its the best mascara ive ever used. its the only mascara i use today. its really waterproof but it comes off easily with soap and water. the only way you wouldn't like this mascara if you didn't like your lashes clumping
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Ideal for a person with straight lashes. It keep the lashes up for more than 8 hrs and its easy to remove with the correct remover
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Favorite mascara so far! I think it really does give you a Doll effect on the lashes and that's what I love about this mascara! I curl my lashes then apply two coats and that's it.Pretty good.
Tourie B.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
One of my favorites! I first tried it out after seeing that it was on sale at Ulta and seeing the commercial for it. Love it because it lengthens lashes as well as give them a slight curl. Great for the dramatic eyelashes. May cause clumping if you over apply.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
The formula is good, but the wand is terrible. The tapered "tree" shape just doesn't really work for me. And having the flexible head works against it instead of for it. It's hard to really get your lashes in between the bristles to coat them because of the bendy head. I usually have 3-4 mascaras open at one time, and this is a last resort, I'm desperate mascara for me if I don't have any of my favorites lying around.
Karizma G.
Karizma G.
Long beach, CA
Favorite mascara ever! It's never clumpy or flaky. I love really dark mascara and this is perfect - dark black without being overbearing. Holds up in any condition but it's easy to wipe off with a makeup remover. Great price too!
Kris m.
Kris m.
I had high hopes for this, and while it did a good job in terms of adding length and volume to my lashes, I hated the wand. Maybe it will take some getting used to, but I had similar results using the L'oreal Intenza Butterfly mascara.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I bought this for a wedding because I had heard from others that they loved this mascara. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work as I expected it to. I wish o had gotten more length and volume than I did. I probably won't be buying this again.
Bri
Bri
I have short thin eyelashes and have tried a lot of mascaras but none give the length and volume like this mascara, it goes on easy and no problems with the wand
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?