BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I used to use Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, until I decided that over $30 was too expensive for one thing of makeup. I went through a few different kinds of drug store mascara before stumbling upon this one and I absolutely love it. It gives me dark, long, full lashes and it's only about $6. I use it every night before work and the bottle lasts me a little over a month. Definitely recommend.
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best waterproof mascara ever! I bought it at Walgreens to prepare for a funeral. No clumps, no mess, it works great! I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a long lasting waterproof mascara!
Vaness E.
Really pleased with this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop, and they look big, bright and voluminous. I like the way the mascara doesn’t cake up, instead it goes on nice and even and elongates my lashes. I would prefer this mascara over any of the high-end expensive products.
Hanna F.
I have long lashes as it is so in my mascaras I look for a product that works well and helps prevent clumps, that end up making my lashes look like creepy spider's legs. I love how smooth this product goes on and then lasts all day long without any smudging.
Robin S.
Chesterfield , VA
I absolutely love this mascara! It doesn’t clump and it waterproof and doesn’t smudge on me again all and it is fairly cheap for this kind of mascara. If you’re looking for a cheaper mascara that good then you should defiantly try this one!
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorites mascara and I have a stock of them, really gives the effect that promise, too much volume. It’s really waterproof and don’t go out without a makeup remover, It can really last the whole weekend!
Jessica B.
Need a cheap alternative with excellent results? This mascara is totally for you. Miss Manga is definitely creeping up on my top drugstore mascaras--it's just so quick to apply and achieve a voluminous look. I love how lightweight the wand is and how bold the formula looks when applied. Most of all, I adore the fact that it makes your bottom lashes look straight up perfect.

I've only just started to branch out in more and more L'Oreal mascara and this is one of the most impressive. The tube is pretty darn cute, too. You just can't beat the price and quality of their products, you know?

My only complaint is the difficulty in getting to come off (I use their eye makeup remover) and how time consuming it is to do so. It also is easy to clump but there are ways around that. The best part? You only need two coats at the most because the results are THAT breathtaking.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
My rating for the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Waterproof Mascara is a 4 because I like how the mascara leave my small lashes looking a little bit more longer. I like how it doesn't clump up, it does not smudge, and water proof. I apply 3 to 4 coats since I have very small eyelashes. Once you apply them you can't remove it with water you have to use a waterproof makeup remover. Though I wish it would made them more longer but other than that it's good definitely recommend
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
This is a really great waterproof mascara. My friend got this for me after she used it and fell in love. We both have straight,fine lashes, so we live for waterproof mascara. The wand looks wild when you pull it from the tube, but don't worry about how crazy it looks. The flexible wand is something to get used to, but it just takes a few tries, so not very long. This product has a drier formula than most (which, I prefer, it makes my lashes less likely to clump) so flaking can occur if you're putting on too many coats. I like the packaging and I think it's very affordable. Overall, I'm really pleased with this mascara!
Sila R.
Auburn, WA
I thought about trying this mascara when it first came out and I never did but now I really wish I had. It's AWESOME! The applicator allows easy application to even the smallest lashes on the inner and outer corners. It applies an even application and get's every lash. It isn't clumpy and it's buildable which makes me really happy. It gives my lashes a thicker look which I really need. I will be buying this regularly from now on!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?