alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Stittsville , ON
10 months, 1 week ago
I prefer this one over the Rock Mascara, which has an awkward wand.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Warminster , PA
1 year, 4 months ago
I like the Original Manga. It's gives the anime vibe with clumping some of your lashes together for the look. It's supposed to do that bc that's what that style is. I feel like the rock one is a more extreme version. I didn't care for that one as much. If the anime look is what you want then these are good choices. It does dry super quick so you need to be quick in the application process. I love try waterproof version of this. Use it for a day at the beach/pool.
Cristal S.
Cristal S.
Cedarburg, WI
1 year, 9 months ago
Unfortunately the original manga mascara tends to clump up and dry out really fast. It doesn't give you much volume and makes your lashes clumpy. The rock manga is wayyyy better, the brush is really nice and gives you both good volume and length; personally I like the waterproof mascara because it holds the curl much better than just the regular mascara. Hope this helped :)