BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

Buy on Amazon*
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
Performs pretty well. It does leave some flakes on my cheeks after I finish applying the mascara but it's easily brushed off. Since the wand is flexible, I have a tendency to get it on my eyelids (whoops, I need to practice more). So I've gotten into the habit of just taking a small business card or a flat thin sturdy piece of cardboard from makeup packaging and placing that on my eyelid so I don't get it all over my eye. This lets me work freely and the results are super nice! I usually only apply max 2 coats because I don't like the clumpy look, but you may be able to achieve more volume if you applied more and like the clumpy look!
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
My only complaint about this mascara is that I found that the tube dries out very quickly and the formula can turn flakey. Other than that I really like this mascara. The brush worked well with my lashes and the formula didn't clump at all. It took a little while to get used to the bendiness, but I didn't mind once I got used to it. I have trouble finding mascara that works with my bottom lashes, but I wore this and it didn't smudge at all.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Loreal mascaras and this one is in my top 3! I have long lashes so your mascara has to be terrible to disappoint me, and this one certainly doesn't. I apply two coats and it leaves me with mega long lashes! I have to use cold cream to remove it, but I love that about it because I cry too much to have non waterproof mascara. :)
I bought this mascara to wear to my boyfriend's college graduation - I'm a crier, and knew I needed something waterproof. I have to say, this stuff does not budge. And on top of it not moving, this mascara makes my lashes look so long and full! With summer coming, I'd definitely say this mascara is a necessity!
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
This mascara is pretty similar to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara, but I would not recommend this one. The brush is very flimsy which makes it difficult to apply. I would not be repurchasing this, but I will probably go back to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara because it's brush is way better.
Emmie R.
Emmie R.
White Plains, NY
I love this mascara. Ive looked far and wide for a mascara that won't smudge under my eyes and I finally found it. However, I noticed that it smudges if I put it on my bottom lashes so I use a different mascara for that. It is volumizing and stays put. Would recommend!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Warminster , PA
This mascara is the bomb!! It makes your lashes look great for a day at the beach/pool. It holds up really well with being in and out of the water allday. Some mascaras tend to start leaking after awhile. This one does not. No raccoon eyes for you!!
Kamii M.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Currently trying out this product, had high hopes for a more spread out volume look but this didn't give me that. I will say it does spread out the lashes and not clump which is a plus it just didn't add the length & volume I was looking for.
Clarisa F.
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
I like it because its difinitly waterproof so good for going swimming. Though I will say that it's hard to take off unless you have a good makeup remover. I love the formula, but I feel like it would be better with a different applicator.
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
This is not the best mascara but it definately does the work. Like how it made my eyelashes longer but i didnt like how litte madcara balls kept falling out my eyelashes. But over all, it was an okay mascarea. I would recomend it.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?