BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Vaness E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pleased with this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop, and they look big, bright and voluminous. I like the way the mascara doesn’t cake up, instead it goes on nice and even and elongates my lashes. I would prefer this mascara over any of the high-end expensive products.
Hanna F.
I have long lashes as it is so in my mascaras I look for a product that works well and helps prevent clumps, that end up making my lashes look like creepy spider's legs. I love how smooth this product goes on and then lasts all day long without any smudging.
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorites mascara and I have a stock of them, really gives the effect that promise, too much volume. It’s really waterproof and don’t go out without a makeup remover, It can really last the whole weekend!
Jessie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another mascara I can say I like! I was surprised with the results and when I buy it, I use it daily. Very easy to apply. The only thing I don't like is that the mascara tends to clump in the container.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Need a cheap alternative with excellent results? This mascara is totally for you. Miss Manga is definitely creeping up on my top drugstore mascaras--it's just so quick to apply and achieve a voluminous look. I love how lightweight the wand is and how bold the formula looks when applied. Most of all, I adore the fact that it makes your bottom lashes look straight up perfect.

I've only just started to branch out in more and more L'Oreal mascara and this is one of the most impressive. The tube is pretty darn cute, too. You just can't beat the price and quality of their products, you know?

My only complaint is the difficulty in getting to come off (I use their eye makeup remover) and how time consuming it is to do so. It also is easy to clump but there are ways around that. The best part? You only need two coats at the most because the results are THAT breathtaking.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My rating for the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Waterproof Mascara is a 4 because I like how the mascara leave my small lashes looking a little bit more longer. I like how it doesn't clump up, it does not smudge, and water proof. I apply 3 to 4 coats since I have very small eyelashes. Once you apply them you can't remove it with water you have to use a waterproof makeup remover. Though I wish it would made them more longer but other than that it's good definitely recommend
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great waterproof mascara. My friend got this for me after she used it and fell in love. We both have straight,fine lashes, so we live for waterproof mascara. The wand looks wild when you pull it from the tube, but don't worry about how crazy it looks. The flexible wand is something to get used to, but it just takes a few tries, so not very long. This product has a drier formula than most (which, I prefer, it makes my lashes less likely to clump) so flaking can occur if you're putting on too many coats. I like the packaging and I think it's very affordable. Overall, I'm really pleased with this mascara!
Sila R.
Auburn, WA
I thought about trying this mascara when it first came out and I never did but now I really wish I had. It's AWESOME! The applicator allows easy application to even the smallest lashes on the inner and outer corners. It applies an even application and get's every lash. It isn't clumpy and it's buildable which makes me really happy. It gives my lashes a thicker look which I really need. I will be buying this regularly from now on!
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does mascara is amazing and a little bit does go along way the key to making your eyes pop is to make sure your iMac up is done your concealer under your eyes is done and you have set your make up with your powder. Apply the mascara maybe one or two quotes wait for it to try to make sure that it's done evenly then after a few minutes go back and use your eyelash curler really lightly going upwards as your bringing the eyelash curler up do this on both eyes then you apply one more coat and that's it it lasts a really long time and it makes your eyelashes look like they're fake as well as pop.
Alexandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara if you are looking for something that will not flake or smudge and holds a curl all day long. The wand is not my favorite, but it does not bother me too much. My only real complaint is that while it gives nice length and curl hold, it gives almost no volume to my lashes. I end up layering this with another voluminizing mascara and it is perfect.

Probably won't repurchase only because it is not everything I want.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?