BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amplify eyes with voluminous miss manga rock, featuring a 360 degree spiked brush and mega-texturizing formula for a daring spiky finish from top to bottom. The result is super-charged lashes styled with rock attitude.

• Does anyone know if they discontinued this mascara? It wa...4 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Rock Waterproof Mas...2 Answers
  • is this one exactly the same like the normal manga eyes? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It's my favorite drugstore one. Not only does it give a lot of volume to my lashes, but it also gives it a ton of length. I got mine from Walmart. It is waterproof so it is long-lasting. I would definitely recommend this!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is an AWESOME product. It makes your lashes super long and bold just like it says... My only negative point on this mascara is that it gets a little challenging to remove from my lashes, the waterproof formula is amazing lasts a long time especially in summer with no smudges. I guess I have to look for a better makeup remover to help me remove this mascara :) " in 3 reviews
  • "The wand is deceptive, but this mascara does wonders! It lengthens and volumizes too. I'm usually won over by drugstore mascaras because the formulas are getting better, and high end mascaras are no different, the price is just three times more. I LOVE IT" in 3 reviews
Amanda G.
miami
Today I’ll be reviewing the rock variation on my favorite drugstore #mascara from #loreal called rock #mangamascara in the shade black. Swipe left for a before and after photo. The packaging for this product is similar to the original version in which it is modern, clunky, and features a gold metallic cover instead of the regular pink metallic cover. The brush for the rock variation differs from the original in that it features short spiky plastic bristles as opposed to the denser mesh bristles that I prefer. The one for this version takes some maneuvering to make sure that the mascara doesn’t become clumped on certain lashes. The formulation for this mascara promises to deliver texturized lashes with a spiky finish and this mascara delivers 100% on that promise. I do have to comb this mascara through my lashes more than the original formula so that I can ensure it is spread evenly without uneven clumps. That would be a minor complaint of mine when. Impaired to the original. I do love that this mascara adds both volumes down length to my already long lashes and has a more dramatic finish than the original formulation. This mascara also remains fresh all day without any reapplication (8+ hours). Overall, I would rate this mascara a 4.0/5.0. I took off half a point because of the mascara bristles being plastic and somewhat tricky to maneuver. I also took off half a point because the formulation has the potential to clump lashes if not patiently combed through.
amélie L.
I bought the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Rock Waterproof Mascara just to see how it would turn out, and I am sorry, but it was a disappointment. It made my eyelashes clumped together and it did not do the job it was supposed to do. I don’t recommend it at all.
Ashley C.
You can buy the one with the pink too in stores, but I prefer this one. I only use waterproof mascara and this makes sure that all my lashes are covered and add some extra volume to my eyes. Truly love this product.
Jessica M.
West Memphis
If your are looking for exaggerating lashes, this is the one for you. The uneven bristles help kinda spike your lashes out and make them bold. The only downside is if you play with it too much, it becomes a hot mess. It is one of those do it and do it right the first round.
Ashley H.
Pittsburgh
Let me start by saying this is my go to mascara. But it requires a second mascara wand. There are issues with clumping. But the second wand makes this product worth while. The price is cheap and you can get it at any drug store. It works well for lolita makeup  L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ MascaraL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Rock Waterproof Mascara
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
I was not a big fan of this mascara. It left my eyelashes very clumpy and I did not like it at all. I had bought it because it had amazing reviews but it just wasn’t for me.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I wanted to like it. I really did. The mascara gave me longer, fuller lashes...for a short time. MY EYELASHES STARTED FALLING OUT. I couldn't believe it. At first it was just the occasional eyelash, no big deal. But then I started losing two, three at a time. I don't think I will be trying this mascara again.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this one for free from a friend and I never should have opened it because I hated the original manga why would I like this? It made the spider eyes even worse. The brush looked cool but it’s not. Just don’t.
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It truly does make your eyelashes separated & spiky like an Anime character. Very doll-like. I have short lashes, and this both lengths and volumizes in a way other mascaras don't.
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
This mascara does a really good job with elongating my lashes. I have short stubby lashes and this mascara makes my lashes flutter. The brush is my only issue, it is a rubbery type applicator and I prefer bristles. Good formula though.
Karina L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Would it be a must have mascara?
Sarah R.
Fullerton, CA
How well does this work ? i have been wanting to try it but would like to hear from some of you. does it clump? does it lengthen and volumize?
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I want to try this mascara, but don't want to spend the money it it's not worth it! So help me out yay or nay??
brittany f.
I just bought this! Does anyone really love it?
Stephanee S.
Does anyone know if they discontinued this mascara? It was my HOLY GRAIL & I can't seem to find it anywhere, I had to order more on Amazon 😭😭😭