BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amplify eyes with voluminous miss manga rock, featuring a 360 degree spiked brush and mega-texturizing formula for a daring spiky finish from top to bottom. The result is super-charged lashes styled with rock attitude.

• I've been using this mascara but I'm having problems to wash out,...4 Answers
  • I want to try this mascara, but don't want to spend the money it ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this mascara! I picked it up on sale and tried it out and wow! It does apply kind of wet at first and I find it takes some getting used to so you can learn how to apply it. If you wipe off the wand a bit on the side of the container this mascara will apply BLACK and instantly make your lashes bold and thick! I love it! I find its best for volume but does give some length. Try it!
Rae F.
I was actually surprised in this product. I love Benefit's They're Real! Mascara but I can't afford it on the regular. When I was on the hunt for a new, cheaper version this was my go to. While wider and not as sleek, this product gives me nice results of long, thick lashes that are separated beautifully. While it doesn't last as long, it is a good drug store dupe that I would recommend to anyone.
SHABANA B.
Stockton , Ca
This is an AWESOME product. It makes your lashes super long and bold just like it says... My only negative point on this mascara is that it gets a little challenging to remove from my lashes, the waterproof formula is amazing lasts a long time especially in summer with no smudges. I guess I have to look for a better makeup remover to help me remove this mascara :)
Lupe M.
When this mascara says it'll make your lashes voluminous and long it TRULY means it ! I have been using this mascara for a year now and it's honestly GREAT. The down side of it comes to taking it off since it seems to stay on your lashes very well. Overall I would really recommend this mascara if you're going for length and boldness
elizabeth s.
Von Ormy, TX
I love this mascara!!!! With one coat of it on my eylelashes and that's all you need. The only down side to this mascara is that it doesn't lost long, I mean it goes out fast, I get the waterproof mascara. Its better than the original, the rear last a good time and the product is great, but you should buy 2 or 3 just to be safe ^_^
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Sadly, this is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. Which is a shame because L'Oreal usually makes amazing mascaras. The head of the wand bends which doesn't give you leverage with applying the product. The bristles also don't gab onto the product and then it's so much work to even attempt to apply t. A big fail.
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
I love this mascara! It builds really nicely and adds volume and length so you get almost a false lash look. It doesn't give that long, thin, spider lash look and it doesn't clump. The only problem is it's a little too waterproof and hard to remove even with oil! Still, it's perfect for hot summer days or the beach!
Jasmine C.
This mascara is life!! I picked it up at ulta because there was a sale and for $3 I could not pass up a mascara. I must say that I do not wear this mascara alone. After I apply my other mascara I quickly add a light coat of the manga one and it just makes my lashes so much longer, fuller and it makes my eyes pop.
Eriona F.
Really like this one! I am pretty obsessed with mascaras because I feel like people tend to look at others' eyes pretty often, and I want mine to look fantastic. It's really dark and shows very well. It coat my lashes and makes them seem so much thicker. Plus, it is waterproof so it keeps my curl! Yay!
Ebonie D.
Gonzales, LA
When I want drama lashes, Manga is my go to! Now I love mascara, it and eyeliner are the everyday make up must haves for me. The Voluminous series is awesome as a whole but Miss Manga is where it is at for the perfect drama lash! Go out and try this one ladies!
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I want to try this mascara, but don't want to spend the money it it's not worth it! So help me out yay or nay??
Juliana T.
Walnut Creek, CA
I've been using this mascara but I'm having problems to wash out, how do you usually do that?