Krystal M.

Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!

Isabel P.
Isabel P.
3 years ago
I actually bought it because I'm a huge anime/manga fan and the name had me intrigued! Yes it does work very nicely :) I'm happy with it overall
Yaneth S.
Yaneth S.
3 years, 3 months ago
I love it kind of does it makes it look like you have natural false lashes just tip I added a few drops of vitamin E on mine and I think it has lengthen my lashes a bit.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I got the waterproof one and is great just be careful it clumps up if you add to many layers.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Alamo, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
My daughter and I loved it. We bought it just for the packaging. Great mascara!