BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• My eyelashes arent that long... Does this work?? Well to ...5 Answers
  • When applying does it clump Up? My eye lashes are so long !4 Answers
  • What is your favorite aspect of this mascara ?7 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Mascara
  • "I purchased L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black for $7.99 US. It is a great mascara that defines and thickens my lashes without clumping. It is my new favorite mascara and I have used it for a few months now." in 132 reviews
  • "I love this mascara it lengthens and divides lashes while creating volume. it definitely is one of my new favorite mascara." in 53 reviews
  • "This gave me instant long lashes and it was INSANE! I love the result and stocked on when it was on sale. I even showed my husband one eye with and one without and even he was surprised. He thinks its pretty awesome too. I use blackest black, non waterproof. Best I've used. " in 37 reviews
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
It's cute. It does add a lot of volume but it sometimes gets clumpy. The price is very reasonable for what it is. It was my favorite mascara for a while and really my only complaint is the clumpiness which only happens if you apply too much. You have to get those two perfect swipes and it looks great. Mine also dried up faster than I expected and I'm pretty sure I did not leave the tube open for a long time at any point.
Ashley R.
I really loved this product when I first got it and I still do. I was super excited to try this and see if it really does work as good as it said it does. It leaves my lashes long and full. It does get a little clumpy though and it's kinda hard to come off. But overall, I love it.
Brianna S.
burlington
I really wanted to love this because the packaging was adorable! I picked this up at my local Walgreens And when I got home it just did not go well... my lashes just didn't get much longer they just got clumpy and stuck together and I thought it was just gonna be that one time so I kept trying with it and it just didn't work.. I'm sure this works well for someone else but not me sadly!
Cat N.
I don't know if it's just me, but this mascara just did not work for me. I have short, asian lashes, so I thought this mascara would bring me some definition and volume. However, the formula of the product is so wet so it doesn't hold curl. It also made all of my lashes stick together, which was not flattering as I already do not have many lashes to begin with.
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
I love this mascara. I have been using it for a bunch of years. It is my go to. The brush is bent in sort of a u shape so it curves with my upper and lower lashes beautifully. The bristles on the brush are also longer on one side than they are on the other, so its perfect to apply mascara, then break your lashes apart for a long spider look. I use this mascara as a bottom coat then use a more clumpy on top for the tips of my eyelashes for a more fuller look. I will probably continue to buy this mascara until I find one that is better, which I doubt I will lol
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
This just didnt work well for me at all. The packaging first off is super cute, the wand is nice but wow this formula really didnt work with me. Its sticky, heavy and clumpy. I wouldnt recommend it, theres alot better drugstore mascara’s out there. Especially from this same brand.
Rachel W.
This is second in line next to Better Than Sex for me lol. It was a random purchase after not being able to decide what to choose and I was happily surprised when I tried it later on. The length it gave my lashes was surprising. I always keep this handy in my makeup bag.
val L.
Mmm, the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Mascara isn’t as bad as the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Rock Waterproof Mascara, but it still made my eyelashes clump together. The formula was clumpy and not very good, and I don’t recommend it.
Renee D.
Lansing
This is a pretty good mascara. Not one of my favorites but it's definitely a good product. It's gets a little flaky after awhile but when you first put it on it looks really good and gives you lashes all kinds of volume! I don't think I'd repurchase this but it is a good drugstore choice
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love this mascara! It’s so dark and goes on so evenly. It dries quickly and gives a great full look. Since I don’t really like fake lashes this is perfect for me. Unfortunately, this products has been discontinued. You can still get it on Amazon as of now.
Neomi V.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been hearing so many amazing things about this mascara and some not so good ones! I was wondering, is the wand really a problem when applying the mascara?
Nadine H.
Is this mascara the best Maybelline mascara?
Natalia S.
I'm a new *Influenster*! I've seen many commercials about this mascara, but I haven't tried it. I love lash drama! I like my lashes with big volume, looking full and long. Is Miss Manga a long-lasting mascara? Does it add volume? Do you recomend?
alexis g.
Belvidere, NJ
I've heard this mascara clumps a lot. Is this true?
Audra T.
I heard this makes your lashes extremely clumpy, does it?

Amazon