BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• My eyelashes arent that long... Does this work?? Well to ...5 Answers
  • When applying does it clump Up? My eye lashes are so long !4 Answers
  • What is your favorite aspect of this mascara ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I purchased L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black for $7.99 US. It is a great mascara that defines and thickens my lashes without clumping. It is my new favorite mascara and I have used it for a few months now." in 132 reviews
  • "I love this mascara it lengthens and divides lashes while creating volume. it definitely is one of my new favorite mascara." in 53 reviews
  • "This gave me instant long lashes and it was INSANE! I love the result and stocked on when it was on sale. I even showed my husband one eye with and one without and even he was surprised. He thinks its pretty awesome too. I use blackest black, non waterproof. Best I've used. " in 37 reviews
Maya S.
This is one of my favorite mascaras ever! Don't think you have to buy a high-end mascara because there are tons of drugstore mascaras that work beautifully. I received this one as a gift and when I tried it out, I fell in love with it. My only problem is the brush is not as sturdy as I want it to be. But other than that, the brush picks up a lot of the formula and glides onto my lashes easily. I don't have too much of a problem with flaking, and this makes my lashes look really long. It also lasts you awhile too! Will definitely use this again!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I bought this mascara several months back but hadn't gotten around to using it. I finally broke it ope this month and I am amazed. I already have long-ish lashes but this mascara gives you full volume and length. I legit look like I am wearing false eyelashes. I have the waterproof mascara because mascara that is not waterproof tend to smudge on me. Anyway, the on thing about this keeping me from giving it a 5-star rating is the it is hard to remove the mascara. Oil takes a long time removing it.
Jessica O.
I had been eyeing this mascara for a long time, but always put it back down. Do I really want to look like some cute, kawaii doll at my age?  But the other day the drugstore had a buy one get one 1/2 off and I went for it. I am super glad. I love some of the aspects others don't, the thickness, the way it clumps your lashes in a bit of a spidery way is great if you're trying to rock a mod 60's look. I'm a rock'n'roll chick and this is definitely my scene, I prefer more bold than natural. Considering how short an sparse my lashes are from being bad about pulling off false lashes with no care in the world, this did some magic. Plus, it was kinda glossy.  If you're not into having your eyelashes seperated into little sections, grab a mascara comb-something you can find for under 5 dollars at any drugstore and should be a basic in your makeup bag-most of them have eyebrow brushes on the other side, and you can comb them out to a beautiful more basic mascara look.
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
It's cute. It does add a lot of volume but it sometimes gets clumpy. The price is very reasonable for what it is. It was my favorite mascara for a while and really my only complaint is the clumpiness which only happens if you apply too much. You have to get those two perfect swipes and it looks great. Mine also dried up faster than I expected and I'm pretty sure I did not leave the tube open for a long time at any point.
Ashley R.
I really loved this product when I first got it and I still do. I was super excited to try this and see if it really does work as good as it said it does. It leaves my lashes long and full. It does get a little clumpy though and it's kinda hard to come off. But overall, I love it.
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
I love this mascara. I have been using it for a bunch of years. It is my go to. The brush is bent in sort of a u shape so it curves with my upper and lower lashes beautifully. The bristles on the brush are also longer on one side than they are on the other, so its perfect to apply mascara, then break your lashes apart for a long spider look. I use this mascara as a bottom coat then use a more clumpy on top for the tips of my eyelashes for a more fuller look. I will probably continue to buy this mascara until I find one that is better, which I doubt I will lol
Jeweliana R.
This is a really cool mascara in the sense that it's different. It has a movable brush applicator that is fun and creative. I liked the mascara while I was using it, but have found that I like the L'Oreal Lash Paradise one a little better than this one lately. The Miss Manga collection is definitely fun to try out, though!
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
This just didnt work well for me at all. The packaging first off is super cute, the wand is nice but wow this formula really didnt work with me. Its sticky, heavy and clumpy. I wouldnt recommend it, theres alot better drugstore mascara’s out there. Especially from this same brand.
amélie L.
Mmm, the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Mascara isn’t as bad as the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Rock Waterproof Mascara, but it still made my eyelashes clump together. The formula was clumpy and not very good, and I don’t recommend it.
Renee D.
Lansing
This is a pretty good mascara. Not one of my favorites but it's definitely a good product. It's gets a little flaky after awhile but when you first put it on it looks really good and gives you lashes all kinds of volume! I don't think I'd repurchase this but it is a good drugstore choice
Neomi V.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been hearing so many amazing things about this mascara and some not so good ones! I was wondering, is the wand really a problem when applying the mascara?
Nadine H.
Is this mascara the best Maybelline mascara?
Natalia S.
I'm a new *Influenster*! I've seen many commercials about this mascara, but I haven't tried it. I love lash drama! I like my lashes with big volume, looking full and long. Is Miss Manga a long-lasting mascara? Does it add volume? Do you recomend?
alexis g.
Belvidere, NJ
I've heard this mascara clumps a lot. Is this true?
Audra T.
I heard this makes your lashes extremely clumpy, does it?