BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Amplify eyes with Voluminous Miss Manga Rock, featuring a 360° spiked brush and mega-texturizing formula for a daring spiky finish from top to bottom. The result is super-charged lashes styled with rock attitude. Supercharged Spiked Volume. 360° Spiked Brush. Rebellious Lash Look.Directions:Hold brush vertically and use pointed tip on end of brush to create a spiked finish for a rebellious rock look Color: Waterproof Black. see more...

• Does anyone know if they discontinued this mascara? It was my HOL...4 Answers
  • is this one exactly the same like the normal manga eyes? 4 Answers
  • Did anyone have an experience with this mascara like mine, where ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
So I'm one of those people who uses mascara sparingly enough that one stick can last a good 3-4 years(as long as one else touches my makeup, and no eye infections). Well it was finally time to buy a new stick and I decided to try something new.

So I head to the local store and found miss manga mascara. I thought it looked cool, the wand was similar to my old mascara, what could go wrong?

Yeah... Just about everything did. It clumped to high heaven(I ended up with three clumps for eyelashes) brushing it on or blinking over the brush gave the same nasty results. I had to completely clean my lashes to try and fix it, this was no quick toilet paper swipe fix, which seeing as I usually do my lashes least, meant I had to redo the whole eye.

And of course I lost my receipt, so I'm stuck with this as a pray to never need back up or see if a friend doesn't mind mascara that I only used long enough to figure out I hate it.

On the plus side, it was the right color.
Nicole P.
I bought this soon after this product hit the shelves and I've been using it ever since.

Miss Manga Rock mascara provides full lash coverage, extends lashes for a fuller appearance, and best of all is that it's so bold it makes my eyes POP! Seriously, while wearing I had someone ask what kind of mascara I was wearing because it made my lashes super full/and my eyes super bold.

The only problems I personally have with this product are: 1) it's not fast drying, and because of that can smudge easily and 2) it seems to dry out (in packaging) sooner than I would like.

The applicator that comes with Miss Manga Rock mascara is standard. There's nothing fancy about it. However it gets the job done, and seems to apply the makeup evenly without clumping.

I like the packaging of this mascara, and not just the bold neon yellow. I also really like how the barrel of the mascara is round with a flat side. Its easy to hold & doesn't roll around on surfaces.
Madison J.
I've used many different drugstore brand mascaras, and I received this one in a small gift bag from a friend and I absolutely hate it.

I have really short, thin lashes so I usually wear fake lashes anyways but you're supposed to apply mascara to help blend your lashes with the fake ones. I used this mascara and absolutely hate it. On the wand, its bristles are short and the wand is bulky. When I pull it out of the applicator there's always way too much product on it, and when I apply it instantly makes my lashes clumpy and thick. I don't recommend this product at all if you have short, thin lashes like me... but maybe it's different if your lashes are longer, I wouldn't know lol !
Tabatha P.
Memphis, TN
Review for: 389 Blackest Black
I love the Miss Manga mascaras. At this point I buy them most of the time. And they usually work really well!

This one however is just a disaster. The brush is awkward to use with little rubber bristles. When I put it on, it made my lashes feel sticky and I spent most of the day blinking at the weird feel. My lashes are a decent length to the point I don't normally need much mascara but I think this actually made them look shorter.

I will however give that it is ridiculously waterproof to the point you almost need a blow torch to get it off.

Go for the regular Miss Manga. It works much better.
Nicole F.
Review for: 389 Blackest Black
Went to the store to get my regular Miss Manga mascara and they were out, so I picked up the Miss Manga ROCK and totally love it just as much as he original. Sometimes it makes my eyelashes a little too clumpy for my liking but playing with it a bit makes it work perfectly. Wore it tonight to my friends wedding! I mean LOOK at those eyelashes! I wore it for a pageant once ( with several coats, not just one like in the picture) and several girls thought I had an falsies. Nope! Just this mascara 😉
Joanna P.
Review for: Black
I saw thia at my local T.J. Maxx for 4 bucks and decided to give it a try and i wish i discovered it sooner! I have stiff, straight and stubborn lashes. I can only use waterproof mascara to hold my curl, but even with waterproof mascaras, they don't hold my curl all day. But let me tell you THIS HOLDS CURLS! I was hesitant that it would make me look loke an anime character, but it gives my lashes a lot of volume and most importantly, curled. Definitely check this mascara out.
Holly S.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Black
I have only tried it once but I like it way more than the original Miss Manga. I bought both of them to try. This one definitely gives a more spiky look than the other, but it is also more even and less clumpy. I think this is because of the brush, which is rubber instead of fiber bristles. I always prefer rubber brushes. It definitely adds major length and volume. I'll have to try it a few more times to be sure but it could be a new favorite!
Dhanna F.
Before you buy this mascara you have to understand the name, it suppose to give you that thick Anime look to your lashes, at first I was "oh this formula is so wet" but is because it give you thick Anime looking lashes, I really like it, I highly suggest don't buy the waterproof version of this mascara because the normal one is hard to get off I don't want to know how hard it should be the waterproof one.
nei a.
This is by far one of the best mascaras that I have used. Most of the waterproof mascaras that I have tried actually come off fairly easy with water but this one stays on. It doesn't leave any clumps which is great. I absolutely love it, I had been trying to find a mascara that would make my lashes look longer and many claimed that they could do it but so far only this one has worked for me.
Sarah R.
Philpot, KY
An excellent product! I love that the formula is creamy and the mascara doesn't clump when applying it! The wand is made of a firm plastic and it does a great job of separating the lashes while coating them! I get so many comments on how great my lashes look! The Rock Manga is my favorite tube; but I do own the original in Black, Blue, Teal, and Purple as well! Definitely my go-to mascara!
Karina L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Would it be a must have mascara?
Sarah R.
Fullerton, CA
How well does this work ? i have been wanting to try it but would like to hear from some of you. does it clump? does it lengthen and volumize?
Raisa D.
spring, TX
is this one exactly the same like the normal manga eyes?
brittany f.
I just bought this! Does anyone really love it?
Stephanee S.
Does anyone know if they discontinued this mascara? It was my HOLY GRAIL & I can't seem to find it anywhere, I had to order more on Amazon 😭😭😭