Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale , CA
Do you guys recommend it?
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
Definitely! I usually only use waterproof when doing certain activities though, such as going to the gym or beach.
Daniela E.
Daniela E.
Concepción, Biobío
1 year, 11 months ago
Totally!
Titusville, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
I liked it! I originally tried because I had a coupon and I have bought since! :)
Titusville, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
Katie G.
Katie G.
Warminster, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I never had a problem with it
Aryam s.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Richmond , BC
3 years, 7 months ago
No, it will give you long lashes but the mascara wand is also poorly made and it scrapes on your eyelashes during application. OUCH.
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
Bonn
3 years, 8 months ago
I do recommend it. I never observed clumps or flakes. I haven't hurt myself with the brush and it was definitely waterproof.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Burnsville , Mn
3 years, 9 months ago
Well its kind of a 50/50 because it gives you long eyelashes but the plastic bristles on the wand could hurt your eyes like it did to me. It dries quickly and you can't really put a secon coat. It doesn't really clump if you do quick strokes and wiggle it but if you like the clumpy look then you could put it on both sides of the eyelash. It doesn't really flake until after a while, I put it on at 7:00 when I go to school and by the time I go to sleep which is at like 10-11 I see a bit of flaking. Hope this helps :)