BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look. -The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume. -The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-proof. All-day waterproof wear. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Isododecane

• Is this mascara worth it? I want to try this waterproof mascara out.2 Answers
  • Does it clumps or leaves spidey lashes? I really like mine to loo...1 Answers
  • If you rub your eye does it smear or flake off ?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara
  • "Loreal hit the mark with this one my lashes looked thicker and longer for a full day, however was a little hard to remove." in 5 reviews
  • "I have to use waterproof mascara because my eyelashes don't stay in a curl very easily and this mascara makes my eyelashes look great." in 3 reviews
  • "It makes my lashes look very long and voluminous without leaving clumps. " in 1 review
  • "I love this mascara, I use it every single day in my daily make up routine." in 1 review
  • "The best mascara I've ever tried, and I have tried a LOT of mascaras!" in 1 review
Laura C.
Bountiful
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I've been using this mascara for YEARS. Probably since 2010 or 2011. I always go back to this one. It makes sure that my lashes are always separated and not clumpy. Even when I use another mascara, I always use this one to comb through everything so nothing sticks together!
Highly Recommend
Chelsea L.
Santa Monica , CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
One of my favorite drugstore waterproof mascaras. Some people don't like the brush, but I think it's so perfect for really lifting your lashes from the root (using mascara to define the waterline).  My lashes last allll day and stay curly (on my very oily eyelids). My only con, is they do get a little crunchy sometimes... and lashes will stick together if you were to say, take a nap...

But it doesn't budge!
Emily V.
Gretna, LA
Natural looking mascara. Really coats my naturally thick lashes and doesn't clump up! Makes my eyes look defined and bright. Also, no flaking or smudging, even after a long shift in a kitchen.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Amanda G.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I actually really like this mascara and used it religiously throughout high school and my early college years. It volumizes but also lengthens pretty well too. I love the silicone brush and feel like it distributes the product evenly and separates lashes with no clumps.
Yaneli P.
Me gusta que mi mascara sea a prueba de agua porque vivo en un clima demasiado húmedo, me encanta buscar las que se ajusten a mi necesidad y después de mucho probar esta fue la mejor, su cepillo es de cerdas perfectas que permiten definición y volumen, al sacar el cepillo permite quitar el exceso de producto gracias a su sistema de limpieza, lo que es un plus; estoy encantada y no la dejaré de usar nunca, es fácil de retirar con un buen desmaquillante, no irrita la vista lo que es esencial para mi porque soy usuaria de lentes de contacto, se consigue fácilmente y a muy buen precio.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great mascara for those who have, like me, really straight lashes that grow down. It will hold your curl and separate your lashes beautifully. Plus, it's easy to build without making eyelashes look spidery or gloppy. If you're leary of waterproof mascara, just get yourself some olive oil on a cotton round, place it on your eye, hold it for about 15 secs to allow the oil to break down the product and, voilá! Just use your preferred facial cleanser and done.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I pick this one up and it is my first one that I ever bought. I am new to makeup at 58. Ladies 40 and over give this one a look and I try. Eyelashes grew the more I put on. It lasted all day into the night. I absolutely love it. I had chemo my lashes did not grow in as full as they was. My husband glanced at me and said oh your lashes have grown in!!! That's how good this is. So you definitely should try this.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
One of my friends had this on a girls' weekend and I just had to try it. Her lashes looked so long without being clumpy. I now use this with the L'oreal Voluminous Black mascara. Together they are a winning combo...and much cheaper than They're Real.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
To say the least L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara is the bomb.  What a great drugstore mascara that I purchased at my local CVS.  I feel like it is one of the best available in comparison to other much more luxury brands available.  It stays on through workouts and swimming so that I can have that amazing post workout dinner date.
Darcy K.
Rocklin, CA
Anyone else have a problem with this waterproof version flaking?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good mascara?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer waterproof mascara over regular/why?
Cynthia C.
Palmdale , CA
Do you guys recommend it?
Joselyne P.