BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look. -The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume. -The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-proof. All-day waterproof wear. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Isododecane

• Is this mascara worth it? I want to try this waterproof mascara out.2 Answers
  • Does it clumps or leaves spidey lashes? I really like mine to loo...1 Answers
  • If you rub your eye does it smear or flake off ?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara
  • "Loreal hit the mark with this one my lashes looked thicker and longer for a full day, however was a little hard to remove." in 5 reviews
  • "I have to use waterproof mascara because my eyelashes don't stay in a curl very easily and this mascara makes my eyelashes look great." in 3 reviews
  • "No flakes & makes my eyelashes look thicker & makes my Eyelashes stand up all day!" in 1 review
  • "I have very long and curly eye lashes to begin with and this doesn't do them justice." in 1 review
  • "I love this mascara, I use it every single day in my daily make up routine." in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
La Quinta, CA
By far, my all-time favorite mascara! ♥
This is a great mascara for those who have, like me, really straight lashes that grow down. It will hold your curl and separate your lashes beautifully. Plus, it's easy to build without making eyelashes look spidery or gloppy. If you're leary of waterproof mascara, just get yourself some olive oil on a cotton round, place it on your eye, hold it for about 15 secs to allow the oil to break down the product and, voilá! Just use your preferred facial cleanser and done.
Great everyday mascara that will make miracles happen with your lashes & you will continue to buy because you will love it so much. I've literally gone through 10 tubes and planning on continuing to purchase. It's the best!
Norbeliss M.
I am always in search of the perfect mascara. I have straight, thin, somewhat long lashes. I bought this on impulse, with a coupon. What a find! I must say, the brush keeps lashes from clumping, but adds volume and definition. Does not smudge, even after many hours-no raccoon eyes! I must say, this is the closest to a Chanel mascara, which sells for $30.00 a tube. (This has been my favorite, until now!) I will definately purchase this product regularly. I hope they don't discontinue or change the formula or brush. Truely, a great mascara!
Angelica M.
Review for: Blackest Black
Summer is here, so if you're looking for a mascara that won't come off in the pool or beach, this is the one. Besides that, I use it sparingly, because since it's waterproof it is very harsh on lashes. Extremely difficult to take off at night, and I lose way too many lashes, because I curl after I apply. It's the only way my lashes stay curled. Anyways, great beach/pool mascara, but definitely not for everyday use.
Isabela C.
Hillside, NJ
This mascara is the BOMB!!! All of L'Oréal mascaras are hard to leave me disappointed, not only have I used all of them, but also repeated this one so much. The brush has thin separations leaving my lashes so long and building perfect volume without being clumpy. Perfect for summer time when you dont feel like wearing too much makeup and needs to stay waterproof! "Love it"
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
I use the non waterproof every day that I wear makeup. I do have this for when I swim or I'm going to sweat. A little goes a long way. It's easy to end up layering too much and it gets too thick and stiff. It definitely stays on but I find it very hard to get off when I remove my makeup. I wind up losing quite a few lashes. But it's still my go to waterproof mascara.
Jay L.
This Waterproof mascara is a MUST HAVE on hot days out by the pool! Perfect for any #backyardbash . It's waterproof formula helps coat lashes beautifully while not having to deal with your mascara running through those summer days. Won't budge during the day but will slide right off at the end of the day with any oil based makeup remover.
Kaitlin W.
Rock Creek, OH
By far the best drugstore mascara I've tried. It's 100 percent waterproof which means you'll definitely need a makeup wipe. My lashes have so much volume using this product. I will definitely keep buying this and would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive mascara that has the same effects as a high end brand.
Rahel Z.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Blackest Black
This is my all time favorite make up item when I go to the pool or the beach . As much as I enjoy my natural beauty I always like to brush a few costs of mascara to just enhance my eyes . This waterproof mascara does just that . It provides volume and significant length while still staying put in the sun sand and water :)
Brittany K.
Literally impossible to get off. This product single handily DESTROYED my lashes. It has been about 6 months and I still to this day can not get a mascara to look decent. And Yes, I did use makeup remover for waterproof, No I didn't not rub my eyelashes, and Yes I am trying Latise
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love this mascara! It makes my long eyelashes longer than they already are. I love the waterproof because you swim with it and it won't come off. I love the darkness of it as well. I definitely would recommend this brand because I love brush and how it's different and unique.
Darcy K.
Rocklin, CA
Anyone else have a problem with this waterproof version flaking?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good mascara?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer waterproof mascara over regular/why?
Cynthia C.
Palmdale , CA
Do you guys recommend it?
Joselyne P.