BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look. -The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume. -The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-proof. All-day waterproof wear. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Isododecane

May Contain:

• CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara
  • "Really love the non water proof one, makes your lashes beautiful :)" in 102 reviews
  • "Great at separating and volume. became my fav so far" in 92 reviews
  • "This is one of the BEST drugstore brand mascaras MONEY CAN BUY!!! It lengthens and thickens! Volume!! Love it!!" in 42 reviews
  • " I really liked this mascara. It made my sparse, short, straight lashes look longer and more abundant. No itchy eyes, either. " in 22 reviews
  • "I love long lashes and this mascara does the trick! Also this is pretty long lasting ! " in 16 reviews
Dana D.
Normal
After purchasing a few different mascaras, I was constantly disappointed with the fall out and transfer under my eyes. Since my concealer is on the dewy side, it would easily build up under my eyes giving me major raccoon eyes. This one is super great since it is waterproof! Not once has it transferred onto my eyelid or under eye. Since it is waterproof, you do have to scrub a little to get it off. But I signed up for that when I buy it so I don't really mind. But the downfall (why I only gave it 3 stars) is that it doesn't really volumize. I mean the title of the product is voluminous million lashes! I have long lashes but need more volume and this mascara really doesn't do anything to help that. They do look very long and dark but skinny and sparse. The brush is very large making it hard to coat properly each lash. Probably won't buy again but does the job!
Noelle E.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so long and holds the curl so beautifully! Whenever I try out other mascaras I always go back to this one! It wears beautifully throughout the day and doesn't flake or smudge no matter how hot or humid it is out! I love this mascara so much and have gone through multiple tubes!
Rachel C.
Deerfield, IL
I really liked this mascara and found that it was great at volumizing my lashes, but the only negative is that it did flake off a little towards the end of the day. I still would recommend, but just be conscious of is wear throughout the day.
Emily V.
Cincinnati, OH
Natural looking mascara. Really coats my naturally thick lashes and doesn't clump up! Makes my eyes look defined and bright. Also, no flaking or smudging, even after a long shift in a kitchen.
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I really liked the mascara wand. It helps separate your lashes really nicely. The formula is not very thick but remember to tighten the lid to prevent caking. Of course the design is sleek and visible for those hard to find deep purses.
Caley H.
Poulan, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara is absolutely amazing. It crazy how long it took for me to find the mascara that doesn’t clump actually stays waterproof and stays on all day! I am big in trying to find the best product for cheap but feels like a pretty expensive product. I have blonde lashes so you can’t really see them much but when I put this mascara on I get so much volume and I love it id absolutely recommend this!
Jessica L.
I rarely use this mascara on my top lashes because I don’t find that it provides much volume. However, it is perfect for my bottom lashes. I have very watery eyes and it stays on all day without ever smudging. It is very easy to apply and doesn’t clump at all. Overall it is a great mascara, just doesn’t provide a super dramatic look
Crystal M.
i love the brush on this as it coats each lash without clumping up together. i always get waterproof formula to make sure my short lashes keep their curl all day long.
Laura C.
Layton, UT
I've been using this mascara for YEARS. Probably since 2010 or 2011. I always go back to this one. It makes sure that my lashes are always separated and not clumpy. Even when I use another mascara, I always use this one to comb through everything so nothing sticks together!
Highly Recommend
taskin s.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
one of my favorite mascaras. it makes my lashes luscious and long. it’s definitely water proof, I was traveling during monsoon season and survived getting rained on for hours and the mascara stayed! it only comes off with my members mark makeup wipes and neutrogena eye makeup remover.
Darcy K.
Anyone else have a problem with this waterproof version flaking?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good mascara?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer waterproof mascara over regular/why?
Cynthia C.
Palmdale , CA
Do you guys recommend it?
Joselyne P.