BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #54 in Mascara

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look.

The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume.
The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara Revlon Eyelash...4 Answers
  • Does this mascera tend to smudge?6 Answers
  • I regularly use L'Oréal Voluminous black mascara and I love it. I...5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara
  • "I love how this mascara doesnt clump at all, it makes your eyelashes look natural and it feels like you're combing through your lashes but its not as voluminous" in 23 reviews
  • "It makes my eyelashes look formulas, keep my eyelash curls last all day long, does not clump, does not smudge, makes them look longer." in 19 reviews
  • "Ive always used this mascara, its so great for a drug store brand, it separates my lashes beautifully and evenly coats them i will always purchase this mascara because well not only its my go-to but it just does the job :)" in 17 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of Loreal mascaras as a whole, they're my favorite drugstore brand and this mascara does what it promises it will." in 15 reviews
  • "LOVE this product Talk about full lashes plus after i used it all i was able to use the brush/ little bit of mascara left to shape and color in my eyebrows" in 12 reviews
DHW L.
This is a terrific drugstore mascara! I don't know why I will occasionally try other mascaras, as invariably I will return to this one. As soon as I switch back to this one, POW! I get immediate feedback on how nice my eyelashes are. Everyone asks what kind of mascara I use and are surprised when I tell them it's a drugstore brand. I wear contacts and travel for work; it doesn't flake and irritate my eyes nor does it smudge during cross continent or international flights. It's also not so expensive that it would be painful to lose or if it had to be tossed at security during travels. I also have straight eyelashes and find that I don't need to curl them. Really solid go-to mascara.
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was absolutely shocked. I am a makeup snob who abstains from drug store products. I believe you get what you pay for. But this mascara proved my wrong. On the quest for a better mascara than my $40 Favorite from YSL I stumbled upon this. At the price I though it was worth a shot and boy was I in for a treat. I have gotten so many compliments on my eyelashes and have converted my friends to this mascara. My lashes are long, voluminous, do not clump and look like falsies. No flaking, no smudging. Everything I would expect from a high end product, but at a drug store price.
Brittany H.
Novi, Mi
I'm a mascara junkie, okay. I love mascara and I'm always searching for one that will make it look like I actually have lashes (ha-ha). I picked this up at my local target for about $9, i think. I find myself reaching for this over my Smashbox and They're Real mascaras. It gives amazing length and volume to my lashes. The formula is good, it's kind of wet but once it dries it's not going anywhere! I never have issues with my lashes clumping, due to this awesome brush. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Emily C.
My lashes are naturally super thin and short, so I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara (that's within my budget, of course). I've tried different drug store brands and I will always swear by this one! It's long-lasting and it makes my lashes look so much longer and thicker, AND it's not clumpy, even if I apply another coat on top of the first one after it dried. The only downside is that this isn't waterproof, but all in all, this is such a great product for its price. I definitely recommend this mascara!
Kirsten A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was a quick grab for me when I needed new mascara. I can use one coat and my eyelashes look longer and fuller. It doesn't clump which is a huge pro for me as I hate when my eyelashes look clumpy and fake. Would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for fuller, longer, natural looking lashes! It's my new favorite, go to mascara. I love that it is affordable and found at many drug stores. Since I started using this product, I've gotten many compliments on my "gorgeous" lashes!
Vicki G.
I tried this mascara and although it does a great job giving eyelashes length and volume it is not waterproof so it smudges right away. I suffer from allergies and my eyes get a little watery and this mascara smears around my eyes when thus happens. I really like the look it gives my eyelashes but I don't think I will be purchasing again. The tube is pretty big so it does have a lot of product but like I said it would be great for people who don't get watery eyes.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives me so much volume and length. I love how it makes me look like I literally have a million eyelashes, some people find that look quite odd but if you're into it, this mascara is definitely for you. It also has great separation because the wand has so many bristles on it. I use the waterproof version and I'm definitely repurchasing in the near future. Such a great first coat mascara to ensure your lashes stay curled and long/luscious.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is one of the best that I have tried! I love any mascara by L'Oréal. This one always extends the length of my lashes a lot and I already have pretty long lashes & this just makes them even better! This mascara is never clumpy just as long as you don't use too much. Very little goes a long way with this mascara. It also lasts a very long time as well! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone! :)
Lisa H.
This product was okay. I caught it on sale at Walmart for $6, so I decided to give it a try because I am a HUGE fan of the original Voluminous formula! I have short straight lashes, and use mascara to add dark color and length! I typically do not curl my lashes but don't find the need to. With this product, it added some length and some volume but it was nothing special. I finished it but will not be repurchasing!
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
Surprisingly, this is the best mascara I have ever used, considering its a drugstore brand. This mascara not only lengthens my eyelashes like crazy but also adds volume. I have had multiple people at work ask me what mascara I use and some have even asked if I am wearing fake eyelashes. It doesn't clump up and lasts me all day and night unlike many other mascaras I have tried. Love this stuff!
Yuly M.
I have few lashes but they're long. Will this mascara make my lashes stick to each other like many other mascara's do?
April H.
Clarksville, TN
Does voluminous million lashes dry up too fast?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Is this a regular purchase or do you use a variety of mascaras?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Does this mascara flake of after a while?
Raquel L.
Does your mascara flake after having it in for hours?