BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look.

The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume.
The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really dying to try ur every mascara Oh God loreal i am...1 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara Revlon...4 Answers
  • Does this mascera tend to smudge?6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara
  • "This is my favorite mascara! It lengthens and creates tons of volume for my lashes! LOVE IT!" in 384 reviews
  • "WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT I WASNT EXPECTING MUCH BUT THIS MASCARA HAS MADE IT TO MY TOP 3. DOESNT CLUMP, HAS NO FALL OUT, AND DOESNT MAKE MY EYELASHES FEEL CLUMPLY OR ROUGH. I LOVE THIS MASCARA BECAUSE MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG AND THE BRUSH WORKS WELL FOR SEPARATING THEM. " in 124 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I wear it everyday and I sometimes pair it with a waterproof mascara during the summer months. I have long lashes, so I love that this mascara plumps them up and makes them look fuller." in 89 reviews
  • "loreal voluminous million lashes mascara  is the best mascara i have ever used ...it is the best druge store mascara and it doesnt differ alot from high end products.its black colour is perfect and it give agreat volume for my lashes and water proof version is perfect really it doesnt make any shadaws ans stay in place for more than 24 hours..it is on of my basics for my daily use makeup and its price is very reasonable to its quality and it is one one of the best products from loreal  .." in 58 reviews
  • "Great natural look with no clumps! Most clump-free drugstore mascara I've tried. I love a big brush and this one is a good size for me. My favorite drugstore mascara for an everyday look. " in 54 reviews
Maya W.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t enjoy this product as much as I have other L’oréal mascaras. The wand on this particular mascara, doesn’t coat my lashes too well and it takes a lot of working with. It is also very stiff and that makes it hard to work with. It does get the job done and for the price point, I can’t complain too much about it.
Anna H.
West Chester, PA
This is a great option for a cheaper mascara to get the job done! I like to use this for an every day look and it works the best when layering it with another kind. It does look good on it's own as well! The price is great for the product so I do recommend!
R J.
Review for: Black more...
Don't get me wrong, I love me some high end products. But...when it comes to mascaras I find that so many of the expensive ones fall short of my expectations. Some might consider this more expensive for "drugstore" mascaras but for the quality I think it is more than fairly priced. I found that it rarely streaks/smears and really does fill out my lashes very well. I do recommend using it over a lash primer, however. I have purchased this a million times in the past and will continue to. It is richly pigmented and if you curl your eyelashes and prime your lashes the volume is definitely there! I'm a fan!
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It depends on what you are looking for....

Volume: If you are looking for volume I think you would rate this mascara a 3 because it does not do much in that area.

Length: 5 stars, it definitely adds length!

Separation: 5 stars. This product does not make my lashes look stuck together or clumpy.

I enjoy this mascara for everyday, but it does feel a bit subtle on certain days (but that might be exactly what you're looking for). I don't find that it smudges or flakes off throughout the day.
Alexa W.
Memphis
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I bought this mascara in waterproof and absolutely love it. It holds my lash curls better than any other mascara I’ve used. I prefer lengthening mascaras and this definitely does that. This lasts all day!
Kourtney E.
Newbury Park , CA
This guy is going to be living in my collection for a while. They weren’t kidding when they named this sucker, it really does the job!!! And the packaging is gorgeous. I legitimately returned a high end mascara after buying million lashes because it worked better and was less than half the price!!! Pick this one up for sure!
Gurmeet K.
San Jose
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black more...
Totally beats my old favorite, cover girl lash volume blast. Lengthens and volumizes each individual lash. LOVE IT!! Highly recommend especially for those with light colored/short lashes.
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have tried SO many mascaras. I’ve tried to love something else, and I can’t!! This will FOREVER be my favorite mascara. It’s easy to find, unless they’re sold out. Walmart & Walgreens usually have it in stock. I get asked all the time if I’m wearing falsies. It makes my lashes so full and long and doesn’t clump. It’s a must have!!
Meagan R.
New Bethlehem
Absolutely love. When I purchased L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara I expected it to be like every other mascara and have to brush eyelashes to remove clumping... but to my surprise it doesn't clump. I've even added multiple layers throughout the day and still no clumping. Adds great volume to lashes. I love the brush. Has lots of little "bristles" (rubber brush) to comb through lashes. One of my top 3 favorite products.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is easily the best mascara I've ever tried. Every time I try another type, I always wish I had just gotten this one. The applicator is AMAZING (I actually used to use an old one of these applicators to fan out my lashes after applying a different brand of mascara), the formula is perfect, and you can make your look as natural as you want or as dramatic as you want by how many coats you apply. I love that it doesn't flake or clump like some other mascaras if you try to add an additional coat after it's started to dry. This is honestly perfect.
Yuly M.
I have few lashes but they're long. Will this mascara make my lashes stick to each other like many other mascara's do?
April H.
Clarksville, TN
Does voluminous million lashes dry up too fast?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Is this a regular purchase or do you use a variety of mascaras?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Does this mascara flake of after a while?
Raquel L.
Does your mascara flake after having it in for hours?