4 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #49 in Mascara

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look.

The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume.
The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara Revlon Eyelash C...3 Answers
  • Does this mascera tend to smudge?4 Answers
  • I regularly use L'Oréal Voluminous black mascara and I love it. Is ...4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara
  • "I love how this mascara doesnt clump at all, it makes your eyelashes look natural and it feels like you're combing through your lashes but its not as voluminous" in 23 reviews
  • "It makes my eyelashes look formulas, keep my eyelash curls last all day long, does not clump, does not smudge, makes them look longer." in 19 reviews
  • "Ive always used this mascara, its so great for a drug store brand, it separates my lashes beautifully and evenly coats them i will always purchase this mascara because well not only its my go-to but it just does the job :)" in 17 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of Loreal mascaras as a whole, they're my favorite drugstore brand and this mascara does what it promises it will." in 15 reviews
  • "LOVE this product Talk about full lashes plus after i used it all i was able to use the brush/ little bit of mascara left to shape and color in my eyebrows" in 12 reviews
DHW L.
DHW L.
This is a terrific drugstore mascara! I don't know why I will occasionally try other mascaras, as invariably I will return to this one. As soon as I switch back to this one, POW! I get immediate feedback on how nice my eyelashes are. Everyone asks what kind of mascara I use and are surprised when I tell them it's a drugstore brand. I wear contacts and travel for work; it doesn't flake and irritate my eyes nor does it smudge during cross continent or international flights. It's also not so expensive that it would be painful to lose or if it had to be tossed at security during travels. I also have straight eyelashes and find that I don't need to curl them. Really solid go-to mascara.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
I was absolutely shocked. I am a makeup snob who abstains from drug store products. I believe you get what you pay for. But this mascara proved my wrong. On the quest for a better mascara than my $40 Favorite from YSL I stumbled upon this. At the price I though it was worth a shot and boy was I in for a treat. I have gotten so many compliments on my eyelashes and have converted my friends to this mascara. My lashes are long, voluminous, do not clump and look like falsies. No flaking, no smudging. Everything I would expect from a high end product, but at a drug store price.
Aurora S.
Aurora S.
This is the best mascara I've ever used in my entire life! The first time I've put it one I was shocked when you see advertisement on TV you never think it'll actually work like it says on tv. But let me tell you this mascara will change your life. The second you put this mascara on you'll see dramatic results it made my lashes fuller, longer the brush OMG the brush I've never had a mascara brush that COMBS THROUGH YOUR LASHES to where it makes them look like you have false lash this is my go to mascara and will always be favorite ill never go back to my pass usesers.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot count how many drugstore and high-end mascaras I have tried over the years. I first began wearing mascara in 1999 when I was a Beauty Advisor for Estee Lauder, if that gives you any kind of idea. I've always found that drugstore mascaras perform just as well or better than some department store brands, and if you do your research, you'll find that the drugstore brands are sister companies of the department store brands. L'Oreal's million lashes continues to be my favorite among a handful of drugstore brands I have become attached to.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
Ok so I have about 6 different mascaras I guess because I hadn't found the right mascara yet. I've found it. This mascara is really awesome for an affordable drug store brand. I use the blackest black. It glides on really nicely and doesn't clump up at all. I really, really love that fact. I haven't been able to find a mascara that doesn't clump up....really hard to come by I suppose. It's got long staying power and doesn't dry and break up in pieces after so long. I'm tellin you this mascara is a must try. You'll be glad that you did.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Novi, Mi
I'm a mascara junkie, okay. I love mascara and I'm always searching for one that will make it look like I actually have lashes (ha-ha). I picked this up at my local target for about $9, i think. I find myself reaching for this over my Smashbox and They're Real mascaras. It gives amazing length and volume to my lashes. The formula is good, it's kind of wet but once it dries it's not going anywhere! I never have issues with my lashes clumping, due to this awesome brush. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Emily C.
Emily C.
My lashes are naturally super thin and short, so I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara (that's within my budget, of course). I've tried different drug store brands and I will always swear by this one! It's long-lasting and it makes my lashes look so much longer and thicker, AND it's not clumpy, even if I apply another coat on top of the first one after it dried. The only downside is that this isn't waterproof, but all in all, this is such a great product for its price. I definitely recommend this mascara!
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was a quick grab for me when I needed new mascara. I can use one coat and my eyelashes look longer and fuller. It doesn't clump which is a huge pro for me as I hate when my eyelashes look clumpy and fake. Would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for fuller, longer, natural looking lashes! It's my new favorite, go to mascara. I love that it is affordable and found at many drug stores. Since I started using this product, I've gotten many compliments on my "gorgeous" lashes!
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
I tried this mascara and although it does a great job giving eyelashes length and volume it is not waterproof so it smudges right away. I suffer from allergies and my eyes get a little watery and this mascara smears around my eyes when thus happens. I really like the look it gives my eyelashes but I don't think I will be purchasing again. The tube is pretty big so it does have a lot of product but like I said it would be great for people who don't get watery eyes.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
LOVE LOVE LOVE being that I have extremely straight lashes it is hard to find formulas that hold the curl my eyelash curler provides. I have used a variety of both high and low end mascara's since I am someone who LOVES big beautiful lashes. This product makes my lashes look full and the applicator has a lot to do with this, getting every lash evenly. I should mention that the formula does dry fairly fast to to prevent clumping be diligent when applying.
Yuly M.
Yuly M.
I have few lashes but they're long. Will this mascara make my lashes stick to each other like many other mascara's do?
April H.
April H.
Clarksville, TN
Does voluminous million lashes dry up too fast?
Sierra Madre, CA
Is this a regular purchase or do you use a variety of mascaras?
Sierra Madre, CA
Does this mascara flake of after a while?
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Does your mascara flake after having it in for hours?