BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #98 in Mascara

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look.

The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume.
The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara Revlon Eyelash...4 Answers
  • Does this mascera tend to smudge?6 Answers
  • I regularly use L'Oréal Voluminous black mascara and I love it. I...5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara
  • "This is my favorite mascara! It lengthens and creates tons of volume for my lashes! LOVE IT!" in 384 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara! It lengthens and creates tons of volume for my lashes! LOVE IT!" in 138 reviews
  • "WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT I WASNT EXPECTING MUCH BUT THIS MASCARA HAS MADE IT TO MY TOP 3. DOESNT CLUMP, HAS NO FALL OUT, AND DOESNT MAKE MY EYELASHES FEEL CLUMPLY OR ROUGH. I LOVE THIS MASCARA BECAUSE MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG AND THE BRUSH WORKS WELL FOR SEPARATING THEM. " in 124 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I wear it everyday and I sometimes pair it with a waterproof mascara during the summer months. I have long lashes, so I love that this mascara plumps them up and makes them look fuller." in 89 reviews
  • "loreal voluminous million lashes mascara  is the best mascara i have ever used ...it is the best druge store mascara and it doesnt differ alot from high end products.its black colour is perfect and it give agreat volume for my lashes and water proof version is perfect really it doesnt make any shadaws ans stay in place for more than 24 hours..it is on of my basics for my daily use makeup and its price is very reasonable to its quality and it is one one of the best products from loreal  .." in 58 reviews
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This guy is going to be living in my collection for a while. They weren’t kidding when they named this sucker, it really does the job!!! And the packaging is gorgeous. I legitimately returned a high end mascara after buying million lashes because it worked better and was less than half the price!!! Pick this one up for sure!
Olivia T.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
10/10 best drugstore mascara I have ever used! This product is so long lasting and makes your lashes look flawless! You do not even need to curl your lashes! This product makes your lashes look full and long, makes your eyes pop AND it is a fraction of the price for any high end mascara and does the exact same things!
Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have used this mascara for over 5 years. I always get compliments on my lashes when using it. Even from men, which says a lot. I prefer water proof but I do feel as if the water proof breaks my lashes off. Luckily, the water resistant works just as good as far as how my lashes look!
Rachel  B.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara, so great for a drugstore brand and the packaging is also super cute. I tend to like the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess version better though (the one with the gold and red packaging, not just plain gold). Awesome products for a great price.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is easily the best mascara I've ever tried. Every time I try another type, I always wish I had just gotten this one. The applicator is AMAZING (I actually used to use an old one of these applicators to fan out my lashes after applying a different brand of mascara), the formula is perfect, and you can make your look as natural as you want or as dramatic as you want by how many coats you apply. I love that it doesn't flake or clump like some other mascaras if you try to add an additional coat after it's started to dry. This is honestly perfect.
Ruby R.
DALLAS
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is by far one of the best mascaras I have used from loreal, too bad I cant put my hands on this anymore, they came up with a new version but not the same, it was easy to apply, make your lashes look long, and it was very clean and easy to apply, I lovewd it
Alyssa M.
Coventry
Review for: Black more...
I have used this mascara for about 4 years now. It is my go-to everyday, it really gives my lashes the volume and length they need. Plus it is drugstore so it is really affordable. The wand applicator is easy to use and as always I will continue to repurchase.
Ariel A.
Northbrook, IL
I like black brown and blackest black. The wand on this is like no other. I am always getting asked if I have fake lashes on when I use this. It is absolutely amazing. By far my favorite mascara of all time. I always recommend it to my lady friends!!
Heather G.
Grove city , OH
Review for: Black more...
I really like this mascara! I actually tried it after seeing something about Victoria secret model taylor hill loving it! Lengthens them nicely, but doesn’t make them super bold so I usually use with another mascara! I really like the applicator because it keeps my lashes from clumping together
Andrea T.
Review for: Black more...
I literally love this mascara I’ve tried so many different mascaras and this one is the best it last a long time and it gives your lashes a perfect look I got mine at Publix and I would definitely recommend it
Yuly M.
I have few lashes but they're long. Will this mascara make my lashes stick to each other like many other mascara's do?
April H.
Clarksville, TN
Does voluminous million lashes dry up too fast?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Is this a regular purchase or do you use a variety of mascaras?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Does this mascara flake of after a while?
Raquel L.
Does your mascara flake after having it in for hours?