BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #50 in Mascara

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. -The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look.

The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume.
The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara Revlon...4 Answers
  • Does this mascera tend to smudge?6 Answers
  • I regularly use L'Oréal Voluminous black mascara and I lo...5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara
  • "This is my favorite mascara! It lengthens and creates tons of volume for my lashes! LOVE IT!" in 384 reviews
  • "WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT I WASNT EXPECTING MUCH BUT THIS MASCARA HAS MADE IT TO MY TOP 3. DOESNT CLUMP, HAS NO FALL OUT, AND DOESNT MAKE MY EYELASHES FEEL CLUMPLY OR ROUGH. I LOVE THIS MASCARA BECAUSE MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG AND THE BRUSH WORKS WELL FOR SEPARATING THEM. " in 124 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I wear it everyday and I sometimes pair it with a waterproof mascara during the summer months. I have long lashes, so I love that this mascara plumps them up and makes them look fuller." in 89 reviews
  • "loreal voluminous million lashes mascara  is the best mascara i have ever used ...it is the best druge store mascara and it doesnt differ alot from high end products.its black colour is perfect and it give agreat volume for my lashes and water proof version is perfect really it doesnt make any shadaws ans stay in place for more than 24 hours..it is on of my basics for my daily use makeup and its price is very reasonable to its quality and it is one one of the best products from loreal  .." in 58 reviews
  • "Great natural look with no clumps! Most clump-free drugstore mascara I've tried. I love a big brush and this one is a good size for me. My favorite drugstore mascara for an everyday look. " in 54 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really like this mascara! I have gone through 2 of them already! They really help with volume and length. Overall, they really make my lashes look fuller and very beautiful! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The container is gold and it really stands out when in the drawer with all my other mascaras. It is an affordable option and works great. Lasts me all day! The formula isn't extremely difficult to remove at the end of the day either (which is always a good thing in my book).

All in all, a good quality affordable mascara option from the drugstore!
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It depends on what you are looking for....

Volume: If you are looking for volume I think you would rate this mascara a 3 because it does not do much in that area.

Length: 5 stars, it definitely adds length!

Separation: 5 stars. This product does not make my lashes look stuck together or clumpy.

I enjoy this mascara for everyday, but it does feel a bit subtle on certain days (but that might be exactly what you're looking for). I don't find that it smudges or flakes off throughout the day.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This guy is going to be living in my collection for a while. They weren’t kidding when they named this sucker, it really does the job!!! And the packaging is gorgeous. I legitimately returned a high end mascara after buying million lashes because it worked better and was less than half the price!!! Pick this one up for sure!
Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have used this mascara for over 5 years. I always get compliments on my lashes when using it. Even from men, which says a lot. I prefer water proof but I do feel as if the water proof breaks my lashes off. Luckily, the water resistant works just as good as far as how my lashes look!
Meagan R.
New Bethlehem
Absolutely love. When I purchased L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara I expected it to be like every other mascara and have to brush eyelashes to remove clumping... but to my surprise it doesn't clump. I've even added multiple layers throughout the day and still no clumping. Adds great volume to lashes. I love the brush. Has lots of little "bristles" (rubber brush) to comb through lashes. One of my top 3 favorite products.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is easily the best mascara I've ever tried. Every time I try another type, I always wish I had just gotten this one. The applicator is AMAZING (I actually used to use an old one of these applicators to fan out my lashes after applying a different brand of mascara), the formula is perfect, and you can make your look as natural as you want or as dramatic as you want by how many coats you apply. I love that it doesn't flake or clump like some other mascaras if you try to add an additional coat after it's started to dry. This is honestly perfect.
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I just bought this mascara have not tried it yet but I can't wait to I have tried other mascaras by this brand and absolutely love them they are amazing for the price and they do just the job and I totally would recommend them for anybody looking for a good drugstore mascara
Alyssa M.
Coventry
Review for: Black more...
I have used this mascara for about 4 years now. It is my go-to everyday, it really gives my lashes the volume and length they need. Plus it is drugstore so it is really affordable. The wand applicator is easy to use and as always I will continue to repurchase.
Andrea T.
Review for: Black more...
I literally love this mascara I’ve tried so many different mascaras and this one is the best it last a long time and it gives your lashes a perfect look I got mine at Publix and I would definitely recommend it
Ariel A.
Northbrook, IL
I like black brown and blackest black. The wand on this is like no other. I am always getting asked if I have fake lashes on when I use this. It is absolutely amazing. By far my favorite mascara of all time. I always recommend it to my lady friends!!
Yuly M.
I have few lashes but they're long. Will this mascara make my lashes stick to each other like many other mascara's do?
April H.
Clarksville, TN
Does voluminous million lashes dry up too fast?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Is this a regular purchase or do you use a variety of mascaras?
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Does this mascara flake of after a while?
Raquel L.
Does your mascara flake after having it in for hours?