2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense Maximized Volume. Defines. Bigger Millionizer Brush.

Our newest addition to the Voluminous family, L’Oréal Paris introduces Voluminous Million Lashes Excess, which combines bold volume with clean definition for an excessively dramatic lash look. Our legendary Millionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does it keep my lashes curled throughout the day ??6 Answers
Junelle B.
Junelle B.
Frisco, TX
Am I tripping? 1. I hateeee the smell of it. Yes I know all makeup has a scent but this reminds me of the nasal spray that I used to have to use when I was younger for my allergies. Ugh. Can't stand that smell.
That is one of the biggest reasons I don't use this mascara. 2. It flakesssss a lot.. It seems to work well if you take your time and layer it but it literally breaks off and dont you dare try working out with it on.. BURNED MY EYESSS. I would say I like the brush.. the concept with that was okay but Overall I will not be buying this again I prefer the manga formula from the drugstore. "

Skip this product if at all possible unless you're willing to throw away some money.
Devany D.
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Blackest Black
I usually buy the original waterproof Voluminous Million Lashes, but picked this up because it looked promising. However, I do not love this as much as the original. I don't like the wand nearly as much as it it is a bit large and tends to clump my eyelashes together. Luckily, I still had my old tube of mascara and sanitized and swapped out the wands. Sadly, that didn't fix all of my problems because the formula flakes too. Would not repurchase. Just pick up the original formula and save yourself the frustration.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
The tube is cute and all I love L'Oréal but for some reason I cannot apply this right.. it clumps and it's real runny.. idk maybe I don't use the wand right I was so happy to try it but for some reason it just clumped my eyelashes the brush was pretty cool but I couldn't get the formula to work right! I probably wouldn't buy again at $7 I expected more out of this! This is my own opinion everyone else is different!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
It an alright mascara. I bought it on clearance, so I wasn't too terribly upset when this didn't work like I would have expected. I bought this particular mascara because of the wand. I tend to like the plastic or rubbery ones and expected good things from this one; however, I wasn't too impressed. It's decent, but will probably be one I won't reach for often.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Review for: Blackest Black
This used to be my HOLY GRAIL mascara. it did such an amazing job at giving my eyelashes beautiful volume without making them clumpy. the applicator brush is nice and collects enough mascara for you to build until your desired volume. i don't know why i ever stopped using it but i would definitely buy it again if i were to see it in the store
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
NY
In my opinion, this is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there! I actually prefer this to Benifit's "They're Real!" mascara because this one doesn't make my lashes too stiff or heavy. There are lots of little bristles on this brush that give me a whole lotta volume and length without getting clumpy. Love it even more for the price!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Review for: Blackest Black
I really like this mascara, really black and gets every lash . I have tiny lashes and this coats them and I can apply layer on layer without clumsiness ! I feel like drugstore mascaras are just so much better than prestige brands especially considering you have to toss them out every 3-months !
Karla C.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Blackest Black
I had a coworker who kept 3 of these in her makeup bag and I would always catch her putting on mascara. I thought if she loved it this much, it must be good! it was ok... it held a curl for a few hours, but it did get flaky throughout the day. Mine also dried out after 2 weeks.
katy h.
katy h.
Bay city, MI
this is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras, I don't ever really get clumping, it has great pigmentation, I love the brush (it can be a bit flimsy towards the base but its never affected my use). it lasts all day ,ive never had it flake on me or smudge with normal wear.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mallie, KY
MY FAVORITE MASCARA EVER! The name says it all! I bought this at Walmart a MONTH ago, and I'm still using it! ( I Donny makeup 4-5 times a week, so that's awesome! ) I think it was around $9 but it's worth every penny. For a drug store makeup, this is awesome!
Beauty queen B.
Beauty queen B.
Does it keep my lashes curled throughout the day ??
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Vocês pode ria me mandar de graça? ???