BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense Maximized Volume. Defines. Bigger Millionizer Brush.

Our newest addition to the Voluminous family, L’Oréal Paris introduces Voluminous Million Lashes Excess, which combines bold volume with clean definition for an excessively dramatic lash look. Our legendary Millionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How well does this mascara work? Is it for volume and thi...2 Answers
  • Vocês pode ria me mandar de graça? ??? 1 Answers
  • Does it keep my lashes curled throughout the day ??6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Excess
  • "I love this mascara, it gives a lot of volume but it also adds some length. It's a staple of mine!" in 37 reviews
  • "This is a great mascara. I have naturally long lashes to begin with & this makes them even longer. It gives them volume, as well. I got a bunch of compliments when I used this." in 7 reviews
  • "Very good in volumizing.smudges after 4hrs of wearing.Recommended for people who are looking for more volume than length" in 4 reviews
  • "I have such light eyelashes and when I apply this mascara they look a mile long! It helps to bring out my eyes and become more noticeable. The applicator brush is long and it takes a shorter time to apply. Also no clumps!" in 4 reviews
Hannah H.
Vallejo, CA
This mascara is the best! It’s by far my favorite mascara and has been for quite some time now… Even if I have tried new ones I always end up going back to this one. It works so well and stays on perfectly all day. The applicator is long/large and it has a bunch of tiny thin bristles so it separates your eyelashes very well… I have really long eyelashes but not very voluminous so you can see it when they clump together and it’s very easy for them to do so with a lot of mascaras, so this mascara is perfect for keeping them long, separated, and full all day! They never stick together which I absolutely cannot stand when some products do and it is an affordable price you can get at any store...can’t go wrong! Highly recommended this mascara!!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
A quality drugstore mascara. I started buying lashes million because it’s formula is comparable to Lancôme and I used to buy Lancôme all the time for mascara spending almost $30 which is too deep so after a year of trying to find a good drugstore brand this is the mascara it’s very reasonably priced. The brush keeps from clumping and it’s short bristled so it’s not likely to go on your lid and mess up the makeup. It lasts all day same as Lancôme doesn’t even bother my eyes and I wear contacts. It creates fullness right away. I’m pleased I wouldn’t go back to high end as long as this stays around.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
I really liked this mascara. I'm personally a bigger fan of lengthening mascaras (like the telescopic one) but this mascara does a great job of thickening and volumizing lashes. It can get a little clumpy - but some people like that look.
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
I really love the way this mascara defines my lashes creating a full effect. It separates each lash so that it never clumps. I love the deep black color that brings out the color in my eyes for a completed beautiful look.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This is one of my favorite mascaras. This mascara leaves your lashes curled all the way up while giving them a natural dramatic look. It’s affordable but I buy it online since it’s not in my local stores.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Love this mascara for my lower lash line! Really pulls all my lashes apart, and makes them so long! Don’t care for the brush on my top lashes, but use this EVERYDAY on my bottom lashes!
Makayla E.
Tulsa
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is affordable and the formula is perfect for my lashes. The product is easy to apply and lasts all day. It adds so much volume to my lashes. I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara. I recommend this product to everyone.
Malorie K.
Suffolk, VA
Love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look much longer than they naturally look and they also look fuller. I love the dark shade that it comes in to match my eyelash color. It doesn't make my lashes look like spiderwebs which I liked. I would recommend this product'
Kelsey B.
I really like this mascara. It’s makes my lashes look very long and voluminous ! It’s very black which I enjoy and the applicator is very nice. The only problem I have is that it’s a bit clumpy when you apply it, but for a drugstore mascara I’m impressed.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I LOVE this product. Makes my lashes look thick and long. I purchased it at Target, but you can get it just about anywhere. I don't have any suggestions for improvement. It is very easy to apply with the firm bristles to define lashes.
emily b.
Does it keep my lashes curled throughout the day ??
Lauren R.
Bradenton, FL
How well does this mascara work? Is it for volume and thickness? I'm looking for a mascara that makes my lashes stick out!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
You could get with this: L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Excess OR You could get with that: L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara In your opinion which one is better? I’ve tried both but I’m doing a rebuy and I️ don’t need both 😂 or do i?
Pamela C.
Vocês pode ria me mandar de graça? ???
Danielle A.
College Sta, TX
Hey everyone! I have tried (& loved) some really great Mascaras! Right now i am loving L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Excess , L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara , COVERGIRL Total Tease Full + Long + Refined Mascara , For those long beautiful lashes, and when im in a hurry, i love the CLASSIC MAYBELLINE® GREAT LASH® Washable Mascara that every household should have! What is your all time favorite classic mascara, and what is your favorite long , beautiful Lash Mascara and what colors do you wear besides Black? I love wet n wild Max Fanatic™ Mascara and wet n wild Color Blast Colored Mascara, Pale Pink over it for a really cool modern look! Please share with me your secrets to long beautiful lashes!