BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Limited Edition Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara by L'Oreal with diamond sprinkle formula. Limited Edition Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara by L'Oreal with diamond sprinkle formula. No clumps. Clean sweep wiping system. see more...

• Which is the best million lashes mascara? 1 Answers
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Review for: Diamond
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I was given this as a gift, and I wasn't sure if i would like it. I have very small lashes and nothing seemed to work. I tired this, and It fanned out my lashed making them seem two times longer. That is a great accomplishment for me. I strongly suggest anyone that it looking for longer, natural lashes, with out the clumps, to get this.
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Diamond
I try different mascaras all the time but I always go back to L'oreal! Their Voluminous mascaras are the best. They are the blackest, the most lifting, and I can't get enough of them! The brush on this limited edition on is PERFECT.
Roxana S.
Roxana S.
Review for: Diamond
I really like this mascara it's one of my go to's. I think it gives me a very similar result to the benefit they're real mascara. It's very affordable and it's very Black. I like to use it before applying false lashes
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Diamond
I definitely like this mascara I used to use a back in the day when it recently came out it definitely added a lot of length and thickness to my lashes
Kimberlyn M.
Kimberlyn M.
Auburn , WA
Review for: Diamond
This brush is my favorite on any mascara ! Really separates the eyelashes and makes them look amazing . The length this mascara gives is phenomenal
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Review for: Diamond
Muy buena máscara de pestañas de un color muy intenso, con un poco de esta máscara en las pestañas y hace una gran diferencia en tu mirada
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Del Rio, Tx
Review for: Diamond
absolutely love the voluminous mascara, I only but this product, I love the brush, my eye color is brown , the price is very reasonable.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Review for: Diamond
it didn't really hold up well with my top lashes but with my bottom lashes they were very nice. I won't be re purchasing again though.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Review for: Diamond
Not my favorite but I don't hate it even that I'm crazy with L'oreal there are sort of products that are no for everyone
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Diamond
This mascara makes you seem like you have huge eye lashes, I love it! The mascara is dark and makes such a difference.
Archana N.
Archana N.
Which is the best million lashes mascara?