L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara by L'Oreal with diamond sprinkle formula. Limited Edition Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara by L'Oreal with diamond sprinkle formula. No clumps. Clean sweep wiping system.

• Which is the best million lashes mascara? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds
  • "Very good mascara makes your lashes have volume and its a great applicator foor yot lashes" in 9 reviews
  • "Such a nice mascara for a natural look. It separates your lashes and gives your soooo much length " in 3 reviews
Faith G.
I really like this mascara. It makes your lashes look really voluminous just like the name says. I use multiple mascaras but this is one I still purchase every now and again because it does not disappoint. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.
Kensleigh A.
L'Oreal Million Lashes gives me great volume and length in my eyelashes. I do not like the waterproof version because it is very difficult to get off, even with make up wipes. However, the regular version of this product works great and holds well even through sweat.
Ronnee H.
Coaling, AL
Any style of the million lashes mascara is excellent. I've tried a lot of different mascara, even expensive brands. Million lashes is just as good and it's for a better price. I pick it up at Walmart and use it every day.
Rachel J.
Dallas, TX
Pretty good. Not my fave. I like another one of their mascaras better but this one was decent. I think it was a decent price but I probably wouldn't repurchase it just cause I like other things better.
Melanie Z.
It's a good mascara by L'Oréal who makes the best drugstore mascara, but it's not my holy grail. It doesn't hold a curl as well as illegal lengths and isn't as dark as telescopic carbon black.
Hollie C.
Peytona, WV
I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump even when you build it to make your lashes thicker. I use it in black. It is easy to apply and lasts a while. I would purchase this again and recommend to others.
Navya K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my go to mascara for adding volume to my lashes. I have naturally long eyelashes but they aren't so thick and full looking. I have purchased this mascara many times as it always does the job perfectly! I would recommend this product!
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I was given this as a gift, and I wasn't sure if i would like it. I have very small lashes and nothing seemed to work. I tired this, and It fanned out my lashed making them seem two times longer. That is a great accomplishment for me. I strongly suggest anyone that it looking for longer, natural lashes, with out the clumps, to get this.
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
I try different mascaras all the time but I always go back to L'oreal! Their Voluminous mascaras are the best. They are the blackest, the most lifting, and I can't get enough of them! The brush on this limited edition on is PERFECT.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
Nice mascara at a nice price point. I like all of the voluminous line. The brush makes it easy to apply and look natural and dramatic at the same time. Highly recommend! Would buy again
Archana N.
Which is the best million lashes mascara?