BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara by L'Oreal with diamond sprinkle formula. Limited Edition Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara by L'Oreal with diamond sprinkle formula. No clumps. Clean sweep wiping system.

• Which is the best million lashes mascara? 1 Answers
Faith G.
I really like this mascara. It makes your lashes look really voluminous just like the name says. I use multiple mascaras but this is one I still purchase every now and again because it does not disappoint. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.
Kensleigh A.
L'Oreal Million Lashes gives me great volume and length in my eyelashes. I do not like the waterproof version because it is very difficult to get off, even with make up wipes. However, the regular version of this product works great and holds well even through sweat.
Ronnee H.
Cottondale, AL
Any style of the million lashes mascara is excellent. I've tried a lot of different mascara, even expensive brands. Million lashes is just as good and it's for a better price. I pick it up at Walmart and use it every day.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I love love mascara and am so picky..this is jet black.waterproof and makes my lashes so long and voluminous..easy to apply and lasts all day.great price and perfect for on the go touch ups.i prefer this over other brands and would buy it again
Rachel J.
San Antonio , TX
Pretty good. Not my fave. I like another one of their mascaras better but this one was decent. I think it was a decent price but I probably wouldn't repurchase it just cause I like other things better.
Melanie Z.
It's a good mascara by L'Oréal who makes the best drugstore mascara, but it's not my holy grail. It doesn't hold a curl as well as illegal lengths and isn't as dark as telescopic carbon black.
Haley T.
Pittsburg, KS
LOVE this mascara omg. Especially when used with the L'Oreal voluminous lash primer it's amazing. It stays on all day long with no smudging or anything like that and makes my lashes so long. 10/10 recommend it
Carrie B.
E Wenatchee, WA
I think it gets a bit clumpy and sticks my eye lashes together some days. Other days I love the definition it gives my lashes. It doesn't smear. Long lasting but does wash off well.
Roxana S.
I really like this mascara it's one of my go to's. I think it gives me a very similar result to the benefit they're real mascara. It's very affordable and it's very Black. I like to use it before applying false lashes
Anna B.
New york, ny
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! THIS DELIVERS HIGH END PERFORMANCE AND IS NOT CLUMPY!! THIS MAKES MY LASHES LOOK THICK,BLACK AND LONG. I'VE BEEN RELIGIOUSLY USING THIS FOR YEARS
Archana N.
Which is the best million lashes mascara?