L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.26-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.26 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.26-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Pelham, AL
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.26-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brandy M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Do you want an amazing mascara? Well L'Oreal Paris voluminous mascara is absolutely amazing!! I have used this mascara for way longer than I'm going to admit and I've always loved it still to this day use it every day I've tried many other kinds always come back to this, this has always been my favorite and always will be I have pretty long eyelashes as as it is but with this there even longer and so voluminous like it says also full and just look amazing and if you get the brush that's curled you can actually get away without having to curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler if you don't want to that day and your eyelashes will still look long and voluptuous and curled and full and beautiful and the cost is absolutely amazing you can get this mascara at @riteaid its @L'OrealParis voluminous mascara I promise you try it you'll fall in love with it just like I did #riteaidxlorealparis #influenster #contest #riteaid L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.26-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)
Lansing, MI
Love, love, love this mascara. This is my primary mascara, it is always in my make-up baga. It really lengthens my lashes and it doesn't leave clunks of mascara, or smudges at the end of the Dayana.