BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara

by L'Oréal Paris

8 mL

what kind of mascarra should i get L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara!
Lupita C.
Lewisville, TX
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Lupita C.
Purchased at: Target
Love wearing mascara just helps me make my eyelashes pop more and bring them up curl them love how easy and fast I can use it as well as the beautiful color that It gives.
Alyssa S.
Denver, CO
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Alyssa S.
I Love this mascara, not only does it give my lashes the maximum volume it holds my lashes so I am able to apply my flase lashes! L'Oréal Paris
Brittany L.
Yadkinville
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Brittany L.
If you want full eyelashes with a beautiful color this is definitely a go to!! For me I don’t have long dark eyelashes so I have to wear them!! Even stays on throughout my shift ( which is 12 hrs in a warehouse ) sweat and all!!
Wendy C.
Rego Park, NY
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Wendy C.
It is one of my favorite brands for miss eyelashes, I can finish the day with my beautiful eyelashes I honestly love them
Sandy G.
Englewood, FL
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Sandy G.
I love how thin the brush it makes it not so clumpy and they make your lashes long. I do use a primes first so it makes them fuller
lyzet L.
phoenix
Phoebe Sahlas S.
Narragansett, RI
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Phoebe Sahlas S.
This mascara is phenomenal. I have had this tube for over 6mos and i am able to still get product out of it. The curved brush is super convenient for really getting in there and the wand also carries the perfect amount of product so nothing is clumpy!!
Kayla R.
Athens , Ga
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Kayla R.
Love love love does get a bit clumpy, but for me I love the clumpy look for me. Long lasting and very voluminous. BUY THIS!Loreal Voluminous Mascara Case Pack 21
Sam W.
Saint George, UT
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Sam W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mascara so much it gives me great length and volume. I love the curved brush it helps my lashes have great height. There is no clumping and it is excellent quality I would highly recommend
Monica S.
Longmont
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara uploaded by Monica S.
my mascara lasts. it gives really good volume. my eyelashes are naturally straight so it doesn’t maintain them “curly”. i think it’s amazing, better than some other mascaras. love the wand is amazing. curved. i love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mae M.
il y a 9 mois
Jessica H. il y a 8 mois
I've been using this for years. I try high end stuff and always go back to this. It's so good. It lengthens AND volumizes!