What is the most effective eyelash primer you have found? I have tried everything from L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer to [product:lancome-cils-booster-xl-super-enhancing-mascara-primer-mascara-base-0.19-oz/-5.6-ml] without getting a primer that is too think or too thin. Do you have a holy grail of primer/mascara based?
Colorado Spgs, CO - il y a un an

4 answers

I tried the Dior and I love it. I’m using the Dior Diorsnow Eye Treatment and it gives SO much length without clumping. Thank you so much for the recommendations
Dior lash maximizer
il y a un an
I know this is controversial based on the mixed reviews but I love MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lash Primer Mini (I always buy mini mascara and primer because I find they dry out quickly). I apply it to each eye and wait a few seconds before applying mascara (I usually use Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara x Chrisspy). I use an eyelash curler (because I have super straight lashes) and I swear this primer makes them curl even more- and keeps the curl while adding volume and length!
il y a un an
Dior Show Serum Primer is my all time favorite. For me, it effectively adds enough length and volume that only one coat of mascara is necessary. I've noticed it works best if you don't let it dry before mascara application, so I recommend doing each eye individually from start to finish. Hope this helps!