L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer

Lash Primer

I’ve always wanted to try this! How good is it? How does it feel on your eyelashes??
What are the benefits of lash primer?
Does this really make any difference???
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer!
Product Highlights
I am so happy with this primer! In the past I have used the Urban Decay and Clinique primers, and this one works just as well (at a much cheaper price)! It doesn't make your lashes appear lumpy, and it does a great job of adding both length and volume.in reviews
...Upon application, I noticed that my eyelashes became smooth and looks thicker. It made me to apply the mascara easily and mess-free. I really like the effect it does to my lashes, that they didn't appear like clumpy or spidery compared to mascara application without putting primer first. in reviews
...my mascara and this product completely took that away. Hello fanned out long lashes and goodbye unwanted clumps! in reviews
Granbury, TX
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow, I am in love with this primer . As I’ve gotten older my lashes have gotten so sparse , and normally look non existent. This primer has made a Huge difference ... I love it ...
Vancouver, WA
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lash primer has ALWAYS been a staple in my routine whenever I use mascara, It would be impossible for me to skip this step! I’ve been using this product it feels like forever. I usually apply about 2-3 coats of the primer then after apply my mascara, definitely try using the Maybelline Sky High Mascara & you’ll see a huge difference, this works wonders. It is without a doubt worth adding to your routine!
1,335 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first time using a lash primer, so I have nothing to compare it to. I choose this particular one because it was rated pretty highly and everyone on Ulta's website seemed to have pretty good results. I've used it a couple of times and I. Honestly Im confused by it. It goes on white and coats the lashes okay but I'm not really sure if I see any improvement in my lashes after applying and then applying mascara. To me, it just seems like an extra layer under the mascara, but I could potentially be using it wrong since this is my first time using a primer. Overall, its just okay. If anyone has any tips or advice, that would be helpful.
Clay, MI
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Hayley R.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Hayley R.
I would definitely recommend this primer for any mascara. I paired it with many different mascaras and it works just as perfect. Having a primer makes your lashes 100 percent better!
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Works well. I am impressed at how easy it is to apply and the results it gives. It’s the fist time I have tried it.
Coconut Creek, FL
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Júlia S.
I've never seen a product like this! I found it super different, I tested and loved it!!! You left my eyelashes super beautiful for mascara!!! Very happy with the result of the product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by morgan S.
i’ve used this mascara form before but I’ve never used the primer and when I did you say I loved it so much I didn’t expect the primer to come out white but I’ve never used a mascara primer so I guess that’s what my expectations were. Overall this is amazing and great and I loved it.
Latrobe, PA
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Madison W.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Madison W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. When I don’t prime my eyelashes with this before my mascara it doesn’t make them pop as much. I love having full & lengthy lashes. When i do apply it before though it gives me more volume and length!!!! I highly recommend this product!!!!
Niles, MI
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Brittny M.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Brittny M.
I’ve never really been into using eyelash primer and just only used mascara. Thanks to Influenster for this complimentary L’Oreal voluminous lash primer! This is now a new must have for me and a staple in my everyday makeup look!
Pt Barrington, IL
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Monica M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this. I put it on before mascara and it instantly makes my lashes super long. It does the trick that a lot of mascaras don’t do. It amazes me every time I apply it on my lashes.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lachine, Québec
il y a 7 mois
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer Est-ce que ce produit vaut réellement la peine ?
Abigail B. il y a 6 mois