L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer

Lash Primer

Does lash primer really make a difference?
Does this mascara lengthen your lashes?
What is the most effective eyelash primer you have found? I have tried everything from L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer to [product:lancome-cils-booster-xl-super-enhancing-mascara-primer-mascara-base-0.19-oz/-5.6-ml] without getting a primer that is too think or too thin. Do you have a holy grail of primer/mascara based?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer!
Product Highlights
I am so happy with this primer! In the past I have used the Urban Decay and Clinique primers, and this one works just as well (at a much cheaper price)! It doesn't make your lashes appear lumpy, and it does a great job of adding both length and volume.in reviews
...Upon application, I noticed that my eyelashes became smooth and looks thicker. It made me to apply the mascara easily and mess-free. I really like the effect it does to my lashes, that they didn't appear like clumpy or spidery compared to mascara application without putting primer first. in reviews
...my mascara and this product completely took that away. Hello fanned out long lashes and goodbye unwanted clumps! in reviews
Shakeina  W.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Shakeina  W.
This primer works really well with my favorite mascara. Not only does it add volume but I used less of my mascara than normal. I did not need to run a second pass through my lashes. It didn't make a difference if I waited to apply mascara right after I primed or allowed the primer to dry the result was the same. Lifted, curled, and volume. One thing to note, make sure you coat with your mascara all the way to the tips because the primer is white and you can definitely tell if you've missed a spot. Overall very good product.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,013 reviews
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Christine B.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer i’m really pleased with this eyelash primer it is white in color and provides a perfect face for your mascara. It actually amplifies your mascara conditions and volumizes your lashes! I really like the volumizing brush it is nice and thick and gets every lash primed and ready. I noticed visibly thicker lashes and a smoother mascara application within just a couple of days. Very light weight definitely a five-star product… I love L’Oreal!
Lauren  B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My new favorite mascara primer that replaced my high end one! My lashes looked longer, mascara held on great, and no transfer! Love that I found a better price point base. L'Oréal Paris
Marissa W.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Marissa W.
Seriously gives your eyes life. Say goodbye to drab eyes and hello vavavoom! Pair it with your favorite L’Oréal mascara and boom 🤯 you’re good to go! I definitely recommend using eyelash curlers first - then prime. I also like that when it’s dry it goes from white to transparent. Goes on well - and priced decently! My go to fa sho! L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Primer Mascara, 3 Count
Alysa S.
Mesa, AZ
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Alysa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. It went on super easy and the white color helps you see where you already have it on the lashes and areas that need more. Not lengthening but definitely adds a ton of volume! I recommend this!
Kathleen G.
Jackson, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Kathleen G.
I am a super fan of this lash primer. I apply a coat, let it dry completely, then use my eyelash curler before applying mascara. I took a star off because the product can get a bit clumpy on the original applicator. When this happens, I use a clean spoolie to apply, especially on my lower lashes, or a clean spoolie to brush through while still wet.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow, I am in love with this primer . As I’ve gotten older my lashes have gotten so sparse , and normally look non existent. This primer has made a Huge difference ... I love it ...
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lash primer has ALWAYS been a staple in my routine whenever I use mascara, It would be impossible for me to skip this step! I’ve been using this product it feels like forever. I usually apply about 2-3 coats of the primer then after apply my mascara, definitely try using the Maybelline Sky High Mascara & you’ll see a huge difference, this works wonders. It is without a doubt worth adding to your routine!
Alicia  H.
1,484 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first time using a lash primer, so I have nothing to compare it to. I choose this particular one because it was rated pretty highly and everyone on Ulta's website seemed to have pretty good results. I've used it a couple of times and I. Honestly Im confused by it. It goes on white and coats the lashes okay but I'm not really sure if I see any improvement in my lashes after applying and then applying mascara. To me, it just seems like an extra layer under the mascara, but I could potentially be using it wrong since this is my first time using a primer. Overall, its just okay. If anyone has any tips or advice, that would be helpful.
Hayley R.
San Clemente, CA
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Hayley R.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer uploaded by Hayley R.
I would definitely recommend this primer for any mascara. I paired it with many different mascaras and it works just as perfect. Having a primer makes your lashes 100 percent better!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

145 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 10 mois
Vanessa R. il y a 10 mois
Dior lash maximizer
Jasmine  P.
Portland, OR
il y a un an
JulieAnn S. il y a un an
Would you like to do a follow for a follow? If YES, then follow me, and I will follow you back. If NO, then thank you for your time and consideration.