BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Thicker, Longer Lashes. Mascara Amplifier. Conditions lashes over time.

L'Oréal Paris presents Voluminous® Lash Primer, the perfect pair to your favorite mascara to instantly boost every lash look. Lightweight eyelash primer instantly builds dramatic volume and length on each lash. Creates a boosting effect, building dramatic volume and length on each lash. Lash primer conditions over time for soft nourished lashes. Use mascara primer with your favorite L'Oréal Paris mascara to amplify every lash look.

Pro tip - apply primer then mascara to one eye at a time before the primer dries. Add two coats of primer for more impact.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is your favorite lash primer? Mine is L'Oréal Paris...2 Answers
  • How is this at adding length to lashes?3 Answers
  • Does this primer make your lashes clumpy?7 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer
  • "I am so happy with this primer! In the past I have used the Urban Decay and Clinique primers, and this one works just as well (at a much cheaper price)! It doesn't make your lashes appear lumpy, and it does a great job of adding both length and volume." in 121 reviews
  • "Received this primer from Influenster's L'oreal Voluminous Voxbox. Upon application, I noticed that my eyelashes became smooth and looks thicker. It made me to apply the mascara easily and mess-free. I really like the effect it does to my lashes, that they didn't appear like clumpy or spidery compared to mascara application without putting primer first. " in 31 reviews
  • "The best product I have ever used for my lashes HANDS DOWN! I am always experiencing a clumpy effect after applying my mascara and this product completely took that away. Hello fanned out long lashes and goodbye unwanted clumps! " in 20 reviews
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I have this in the lash paradise packaging, the rose gold one (can’t find it here). I have the limited edition millennial pink version. It smells very sweet and rosy but it is not overpowering. I apply it then go through my lashes with a lash comb to “condition” them and to remove any chunks that get stuck. It really does amplify my lashes vs just mascara alone. I don’t know how it works, but it gives the illusion of fake lashes. For me, it does NOT make my lashes fuller, it just gives them length. I currently don’t use the mascara that goes with this, I use Maybelline’s The Rocket because I like silicone brushes better than fiber.
Nadine C.
Honestly this product left me very disappointed. This was my first time using a mascara primer so I’m not sure what exactly I had expected all I know is this definitely fell short of whatever expectation I had. In the end it just felt like an extra step and even more product on my lashes that I really didn’t need! So unfortunately I will probably not be purchasing this again but if you’re new to the whole makeup thing like me and you’re looking for a mascara primer this might be for you! The formula wasn’t super thick or clumpy it just wasn’t for me
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Let me start by saying that I have sucky short thin eyelashes so mascara is one of the beauty items I will research and spend and compare to find the best ones.
A primer is SO important for me to have because of my lashes and I never recommend letting it dry before applying a layer of mascara! I found Monsieur Big Mascara that totally solved my mascara search problems and they offer a primer too! Well guess what, you just saved money and got the same quality (if not better!) of the Lancome Primer they offer. Instant savings with a quality product.
The primer doesn't leave clumps of white on your lashes, it's great quality application with a brush that makes sense for its use. I mess with my eyes a lot, especially in allergy season, and this primer helps my mascara stay and not flake off! I always get in on Amazon with my purchases.
Becky S.
I absolutely love this eyelash mascara primer from L'Oreal. It works a lot like the more expensive Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base so when I can't splurge on it I use this one. It adds length and some volume but doesn't clump lashes together. I have found it to be a great way to showcase coloured mascara too because the stark white primer allows other colours to "pop" and be seen.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was skeptical of the lash primer. I’ve used one in the past and it didn’t do much for me. I used this today with my Lancôme mascara and I saw a pretty noticeable difference. My lashes looked thicker and longer. They were more curled as well. In the top photo is the same mascara by its self and the bottom is with the L’Oréal lash primer. My lashes aren’t curled either.
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Love this! Was kind of skeptical at first when I tried it because it was white, which I wasnt expecting, but it was easily covered up. Made my lashes appear thicker and longer which I loved. I only gave it 4 stars though because it can be a bit clumpy and hard to apply. Over all though, it's a really great product and does help with the mascara staying on longer and not flaking
Mandy M.
Indianapolis
My friends think I'm crazy for loving this primer.  And that's just because they haven't tried it yet!  I have the best eyelash days when I use this product.  I started using it to help my stick straight eyelashes curl, since I heard one trick is to use a primer before mascara.  I was a bit skeptical but thought, why not?  Man oh man does this stuff work.  I would use it even if it didn't help my lashes keep a curl-- it makes them so much longer looking!  Another weird plus to this product-- it actually helps my waterproof mascara come off easier.  No more raccoon eyes after a shower.

I use this with L'Oreal Lash Paradise, and if I had only one negative, I would say that this primer does seem to want to make that mascara clump a little more (and that mascara does clump easily).  I have not used it with any other mascara, so I'm not sure if that's the case for every one, but I thought it was worth sharing.
Jessica P.
Mesquite
My favorite mascara primer so far. I had tried two others before this one and had no idea a lash primer could make that much of a difference.

It’s pretty easy to apply. The applicator was pretty basic looking, but that has no bearing on its credibility!

I let the primer sit and dry for about 30 seconds to a minute before applying mascara. I’ve experimented and it holds up pretty well with more than one coat of mascara.

I haven’t noticed any clumping either!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This is the best drugstore version of  a lash primer! I probably would have given it 5 stars if I hadn't been using the Lancome one first. You must let the primer dry before you put the actual mascara on. Otherwise, the two products will mesh together and turn a funky gray color. Otherwise, it really does almost double my lash length!
sarah l.
potomac
This was soo amazing for its price and I can’t believe it’s a drug store product. The quality is amazing and it gives my lashes a good amount of lift. It lifts my lashes, it doesn’t feel gooey, heavy, or thick on my lashes. It feels fine and gets the job done of making your lashes look fuller, longer, & adds a nice lift to the lashes. I would recommend purchasing. I purchased mine at target.
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Does this really do anything for your lashes? Is it easy to cover up the white with your mascara?
Monica M.
Does this primer make your lashes clumpy?
Jennia V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I haven't tried this lash primer before. Is it worth buying to make my lashes bigger and better?
Brenda S.
Does this honestly work? Or do anything?
Laura T.
Do you really need to prime your lashes. Will it make a noticeable difference.