L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer

$7.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Instantly Thicker, Longer Lashes. Mascara Amplifier. Conditions lashes over time.

L'Oréal Paris presents Voluminous® Lash Primer, the perfect pair to your favorite mascara to instantly boost every lash look. Lightweight eyelash primer instantly builds dramatic volume and length on each lash. Creates a boosting effect, building dramatic volume and length on each lash. Lash primer conditions over time for soft nourished lashes. Use mascara primer with your favorite L'Oréal Paris mascara to amplify every lash look.

Pro tip - apply primer then mascara to one eye at a time before the primer dries. Add two coats of primer for more impact.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Propyl Gallate
  • Citric Acid

I LOVE the lash paradise mascara. Does this help make it even better or not?
Just wondering if anyone else uses this product and if they prefer curling their lashes before applying, shortly after applying or no need to curl because this product lifts & curls?
does this have any impact on the way that mascara is applied after?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer!
Product Highlights
“I am so happy with this primer! In the past I have used the Urban Decay and Clinique primers, and this one works just as well (at a much cheaper price)! It doesn't make your lashes appear lumpy, and it does a great job of adding both length and volume.” in 121 reviews
“...Upon application, I noticed that my eyelashes became smooth and looks thicker. It made me to apply the mascara easily and mess-free. I really like the effect it does to my lashes, that they didn't appear like clumpy or spidery compared to mascara application without putting primer first. ” in 30 reviews
“...my mascara and this product completely took that away. Hello fanned out long lashes and goodbye unwanted clumps! ” in 20 reviews
Still trying it out but so far, not a fan. It is obviously an extra step added into a makeup routine, but honestly, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I do see some more length added but it was with a good coat, so, what's the difference between this and mascara that just double coating mascara or using two different mascaras for different purposes? I also experienced some flaking after using this product with my favorite mascara and that never happens. I'm unaware if I was rubbing my eyes but I'll definitely come back and give an update.
Full, Long, Straight
North Olmsted, OH
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer uploaded by Kate K.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer uploaded by Kate K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly hate L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer. I see that many others like it a lot, but ugh - it's not good on me. It is really thick and leaves my lashes clumpy and spidery, and that's BEFORE the mascara over top. Plus you have to prime and quickly hit your lashes with mascara before the primer starts to dry. Got this as a free sample at Ulta when I purchased some other things, and I'm glad I didn't pay for it because it wouldn't have been a good buy for me. I don't really need a primer because of my current lash length. Will not purchase.
Thin, Long
Tuscaloosa, AL
This primer is amazing! It really gives my lashes the boost they need. I received this product as a GWP from ULTA, and knew I had to invest. I'm on my 3rd tube now! I love to pair this with the Telescopic lash mascara from L'Oreal. I find this combo is the best for volume (primer) + length (mascara) without being clumpy spider eyes. I will keep this in my rotation for years to come!
Short
Atco, NJ
I have been using this for a year and since I started I don’t wear mascara without it. I don’t have long or thick lashes by any means but this helps a ton. I do think it can make your lashes look clumpy though so I would recommend using this with an ultra light hand, then separating your lashes with a clean spooly, then putting your mascara on after it dries
Nokomis, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have just recently started using this product and I am so impressed with the results. I have never used an eyelash primer before but now I cannot live without this one, just amazing results. I can use this eyelash primer with multiple different mascaras and only need one coat, where before I would need multiple coats of mascara to get the same effect.
Thin
Peoria , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This primer mascara was $7-$8. It costs my lashes nicely, but I do not like the way it makes the mascara look. I purchased this at Ulta beauty and was super excited to try. I think it would be good for someone who maybe doesn’t have very full natural lashes but they make mine too spidery.
Long
sandy , UT
I bought this because I didn’t want to drop $26 on the Lancôme Clis Booster. Though i had a sample of it, I still liked the voluminous one and thought they both works great. I put on a layer of the primer and let it dry for a few mins. I then apply my mascara and it looks amazing.
Centralia, MO
The best and only lash primer I’ll use! Lengthens your lashes and helps the mascara stick to them! Without this, my lashes don’t have near the volume and aren’t as long. Favorite and always recommending! L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2)
Full, Long
midvale, ut
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer uploaded by Gilmarie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this primer. I used to use the Lancome primer that costs $26 but for a steal of $8... and it works the same, I cannot complain. I have short lashes and they are pretty straight, so after curling them, this primer makes my lashes look fuller and longer!!! Yaaassssssss
Thin, Straight
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer uploaded by Mari B.
I previously was using a lancome primer for my lashes, I loved it. I decided to try something new and I opted for this at my local grocery store since I had run out of mascara I've currently used it three times and I do love it. It extends my lashes and then I wash my face at night the is no fight to take off my mascara. I feel this makes it easy and no lashes falling off. I feel they look thicker flo good product is a keeper. These pictures are lashes before, with no primer and after with the primer. A big difference
Thin, Long, Short

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...