Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#91 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4* women saw volume & length, 90%* said it doesn’t flake, 95%* said it lasts all day.
*In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara

Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.

Photos (7)
Kaila R.
Kaila R.
Virginia Bch, VA

I'm typically a purchaser of high end mascaras, but I don't always like spending the all the money because it's something I use every day. With that being said, I'm always trying out more affordable brands and types to find a perfect mascara for my lashes. This mascara is one I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable mascara that gives your lashes a voluminous and fabulous look! The formula spreads on smoothly, it isn't clumpy or thick. The brush hits every lash and tops it with a coat of mascara. It lasts for hours, and it's not too difficult to wash off at the end of the day. I like a dramatic look so I layer a few coats after each one dries to make my lashes look fuller and thicker. It's a great value for the price. I only wish I didn't have to put on so many layers to achieve the desired look I want, I'll probably go through the container pretty fast. Aside from that, it really is a terrific mascara
Liz W.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV

Omg! I got this mascara free from BzzAgent to try out. I love mascara and am always looking for that special brand that will give me what I'm looking for in the lash department.

I think I have found it. I've always loved L'Oréal but have been trying different brands throughout the years. I will definitely being sticking with L'Oréal for now on.

The package states that you should expect length, volume and fullness. I experienced all three! I've actually had people coming up to me at work asking what brand I'm wearing.

The tube is sleek and the brush is perfect!
Christina D.
Christina D.

I had high hopes for this mascara, but found it didn't quite live up to them. I liked the lightweight sleek tube, but found that when I applied this mascara I got more length but not so much volume. I decided maybe another coat would help with the volume, and it did a little bit, but also became quite clumpy on my lashes. Additionally, it seems this formula takes awhile to dry, so blinking lead to the mascara transferring from my top lashes to my bottom lashes which I did not want. I did like how softly the brush glided along my lashes during application.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Doral, FL

I got this mascara last week due to obvious reasons: it reminds me of a higher end brand's mascara and now a days "dupes" are so common that I decided to give it a shot. Well this mascara is really good at giving volume and length to my lashes, the packaging is light weight doesn't have any weird scent to it and is very dark masque. I absolutely enjoyed it, I'm looking for the water proof one due to personal preference but this is now top for me along with the Maybelline lash pink tube mascara I own.
Loany N.
Loany N.
Miami,Florida

I've been using this mascara for about three years and despite trying a few different high end products, I always come back to this. I've never had any issues with it smudging under my eyes and it's extremely water proof. My only gripe would be that during the first week of use it is a little harder to work out the clumps; but once it dries out a little it's an excellent mascara.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Lewisburg, PA

I recently purchased this and I think it's a great mascara. It does a good job of lengthening and adding volume, but if you aren't careful it can get clumpy. There was a lot of hype surrounding the release of the mascara which is why I decided to try it. I think it was good, but so far it hasn't stuck out as amazing compared to other mascaras I've used.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS

I bought this product because visually it looks to be identical to another product that I wear on a daily basis. And this held its own to that high end brand. I was able to wear this all day and actually did better on holding a curl to the last than the high end as well as not flaking on me. I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I run out!
Aira Trixy D.
Aira Trixy D.

This is my favorite mascara as of right now. Im gonna say that it is comparable to better than sex mascara but i think its much better. It doesnt clump ur lashes, it makes it longer and volumize it. I have short lashes and it made my lashes do what the mascara say. Also its very affordable and you can buy it at target and ulta.
Violet W.
Violet W.
Brooklyn, NY

I got this as a free sample and immediately fell in love with the packaging. I'm a dedicated gal but this seemed right up my ally. The formula is not as dark and gives a more subtle look. It is nice and long lasting and I like the more full lash wand for curling. It won't be replacing carbon black but it's a quality mascara.
Christy F.
Christy F.

I love love love these L'Oréal voluminous mascaras they add so much thickness and volume to your eye lashes. It's like wearing fake lashes but without the hassle. Goes on without clumping. Evenly distributing onto lashes making them look fuller. It's definitely a must have if you want beautiful dramatic inspiring lashes.
stephanny v.
stephanny v.

Waterproof? I really wanna know
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

How would you compare this to Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara? Which one lasts longer and gives more volume?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME

I've heard that this is a dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Any thoughts?
Briana J.
Briana J.

I hear lots of good things about this mascara, but my go to drugstore mascara has always been COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara by LashBlast. Should I try this one or stick to my tried and true?
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.

Is this mascara a "better than sex" dupe?

Join Now