BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #2 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4 women saw volume & length, 90% said it doesn’t flake, 95% said it lasts all day.

In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara

Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.

• Isododecane

May Contain:

• CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

• Has anyone tried the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Wash...8 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara or Too F...14 Answers
  • Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara lik...10 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
  • "Se você tá procurando tem volume no seus cilícios aqui vai uma dica esse produto deixa o seus cilícios como cilícios de boneca e fica maravilhoso" in 1158 reviews
  • "Never tried this but package is adorable , I have the regular L'oréal voluminous mascara, my go to pick if you ask me , great mascara and probably even better now that it's water proof" in 650 reviews
  • "I tried this mascara before and I love it. It gives me volume and lengthening my lashes and I don't even need to use a eye lash curler as this mascara also make my lashes curl." in 335 reviews
  • "I was intrigued by this because it reminded me of Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. After using it only once, I was in love. It blows Too Faced out of the water at only a fraction of the price. No flakes, smudges or wearing off. Legthening and volumizing. A must buy!" in 148 reviews
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
PROS AND CONS!!
I like this mascara but I’ve used better. I got this as a gift for Christmas (it came in a box with the primer included) and I was supper excited to try it! The packaging and color draws you to this mascara plus I love a lot of L’Oréal makeup. So here’s my opinion on it I know every has different opinions so don’t get offended if you love this mascara!! I’ll also tell y’all about the primer since it came with it.

PROS:
1.Cute bottle.
2.Love the hourglass shape of brush.
3.the size is perfect for my eyelashes.
4.its a dry formula.
5.the bristles aren’t to long or short.
6.NO TRANSFER ON MY EYELID!!
7.gives my lashes length and volume.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara

CONS:
1. It can clump easily if your not careful so don’t let dry before applying another coat!!
2.i feel like I have to apply a lot before all my lashes are covered and to get them the way I wanted.
3.mascara smells like sunscreen.

PRIMER:
The primer definitely makes my lashes look fuller but it’s kinda weird to put a WHITE primer on my lashes then put black on them.. I don’t use the primer all the time..
Michelle L.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I always have a difficult time finding mascaras I truly love and enjoy using because nothing seems to work on my straight, downward-angled lashes. Other mascaras would smudge on my lower lashline or my curl would start to fall flat after only an hour of wear-time. This is the first mascara I've tried that did none of that. It holds a curl ALL DAY LONG and there is minimal to no smudging throughout the day (the way my lashes are, it's hard not to have it smudge a little), it didn't flake off or clump up or anything. It was perfect. And if that doesn't convince you enough, I once went to a hot yoga class and forgot to remove my mascara beforehand and it still held up! My lashes stayed lifted and there was barely any smudging. If you're thinking about getting this, I say go for it! It's completely worth it. I've already gone through 3 tubes of it and I don't think I'll ever need another mascara in my life.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Introducing my New Holy Grail Mascara!! This mascara is AmazeBalls!! An Affordable mascara thats actually better than alot of High-end mascaras is rare, So after finding it and Seeing what it does, I just had to share!! So this is supposedly a "Dupe" to the Too Faced "Better than Sex" mascara But in my opinion it's actually Better!! This Mascara is very opaque, Coats Every single Lash and provides both Length & Fullness, I Absolutely love it!! Your lashes just come out looking fluffy and long, like falsies, and they're not spidery or clumpy looking either!! My only gripe about this mascara is that when I use it on my bottom lashes, it will transfer onto my skin, So I'll just use it on the top lashes!! It Really makes my lashes look So Amazing that the bottom tranfer isn't a deal breaker, I just use a waterproof mascara for the bottom!! Highly Recommend trying this mascara out, Once you do, You wont look back!!
Viviana H.
['Romoland', 'CA'], CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I bought this mascara at target, probably a week after it hit the shelves. I was intrigued by the color and packaging but sadly in the end the packaging is why I'm giving it one less star. I LOVED how this product looked when applied, I did have to use several coats for preference. I don't know if it was my glossier makeup bag because this has never occurred with me before... but the pink metallic coating of the mascara began to peel. The peeling was excessive! Even a month after I threw away the mascara I had left over metallic shaving all over my other makeup containers. Huge downfall. This problem also happened to a few close friends of mine. If the packaging was to change I would purchase this mascara 100 times (my go-to).L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof MascaraGlossier Phase 1 Set
Charna H.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I bought this seeing a bunch of people claiming it to be a dupe for Too Faced better than sex mascara. This was under ten dollars at walmart, easy to find and easy to afford. The brush is hour glass shaped and really catches all your lashes. It's easy to build but also can get very clumpy if you aren't careful. I use a second, clean,  mascara brush afterwards to sweep through and separate my lashes a little better. The formula leaves my lashes looking longer and so much thicker. The formula does weigh a lot of the curl out of them though. When they say waterproof boy oh boy do they mean it. I can cry my eyes out while wearing this stuff and my mascara won't budge one bit. That's nice and all but removing it can be a massive pain unless you use actual make up remover.  This really makes my eyes pop however and for the price I'd rather use it than better than sex any day
Stephanie S.
Review for: Black more...
Well it would seem I'm in the minority here as to my feelings about Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise in waterproof/black. I happened to have run out of mascara the week this had hit the shelves and I was hearing about it everywhere it seemed. This mascara was getting rave reviews.  I typically use other brands like Stila, Bare Minerals etc., but decided to give this a test since it was sounding terrific.
I was immediately disappointed and if I hadn't misplaced my receipt it would have gone right back to the store for a refund. It's lousy! Not jusy drug-store mediocre, not just OK in a pinch, it was lousy.
First it wouldn't set or dry enough to not smear when I blinked, and I really don't have super long lashes, so it's not an issue of my lashes just touching my skin due to their length or curl.
It seemed nearly runny, so it was a pain to get on at all.
I can't attest to wear becuase it was so unwearable that I had to remove the mess and go without.  I've never run into this problem with Loreal products before nor any other drug-store type brand. My issue with this mascara is truly based on its merits and not me being brand picky. It was just strange. Maybe there was a bad batch? I have no idea, but it was such a mess that I wouldn't even risk trying a different tube.

Kenya W.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Oh My goodness! This is the best mascara... it does irritate my eyes a bit but I think it’s just me being super sensitive to anything on my face which I HATE with a passion. If only I could just use whatever without my face and skin aching crazy lol. But yes... the brush.............. or wand.... the pigment... the color... and etc! Is the Bomb.com! Definitely wouldn’t be spending $20 + on mascara again! $8.99 and I’m good to go!
Jessica O.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I am not usually one to fall for hype, but having such short straight lashes, I am always up for a mascara that everyone is raving about and it so happened to be on sale and I had credit at my local drugstore, so I figured what the heck.

It definitely added significant volume to my eyelashes. It dries down to a more matte than shiny finish. I'd say after two coats on top and one on bottom, I was very happy with my look.

As far as being waterproof, I just so happened to need to cry the day I first wore it, on top of allergies just wrecking all my makeup EXCEPT this mascara.  My only qualm it was tricky to remove, like most waterproof formulas are, you're going to want to use an oil based remover. There was minimal flaking.

So, yeah, the hype was worth it..but I also happened to buy another L'oreal mascara that same day that I love even more (Magna, but that's my style)  So this is definitely a quality mascara, it gives you volume without fibers poking out. Definitely a good basic mascara to keep in your daily kit and that is why I am giving it 5 stars.

Note: I did curl my lashes before I put this on, and I highly recommend this if you're lashes are straight like mine, as this is not a curling mascara.
Abbie S.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I bought this product from amazon after hearing all of my favorite beauty youtubers gush about it. Right away after trying it my first impression was that I loved it. Not only is it super black and makes my lashes volumized AND long, it actually worked just as well as my better than sex mascara but for drugstore prices. I have continued to love this mascara but the only downside I can think to it is that in my opinion it dries out pretty fast. After using it for a month it’s become a lot more clumpy and dry which is a bummer because my other mascaras last longer. I don’t think this is that huge a deal though because it has a good price and honestly because of how good it looks on my lashes I still think it’s worth it. I’d recommend to anyone looking for a good mascara!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black more...
This is probably one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. I'm on my 4th and it's been 2 months. My Holy Grail is a good mascara. This is it. It's better than anything that you've heard of. The bottle is beautiful so I'm loving the packaging. It's a pretty rose gold. Now....the waterproof is really waterproof! I mean this thing won't budge regardless of weather... whether it's humid outside... it does not matter. It won't budge at all. If you have oily Lids this is the mascara for you. The black color is very black I haven't tried blackest black... I've tried black and it is amazing. It's so pigmented. It does not flake. The wand separates each Lash which leaves your lashes equally coated and separated. It doesn't Clump up at all. If you have tiny little lashes this will give you length. It will also give you volume. It will make you look like you have falsies and that is amazing right there for a mascara.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Which is better??? Between L'Oréal Lash Paradise Washable and Waterproof?
Anna G.
Engy A.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Does this mascara have fall out?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
I've heard this is a good dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Is that true?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara like everyone is saying?