BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #4 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4 women saw volume & length, 90% said it doesn’t flake, 95% said it lasts all day.

In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara

Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.

• Isododecane

• Has anyone tried the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Parad...8 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara ...15 Answers
  • Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mas...10 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
  • "Se você tá procurando tem volume no seus cilícios aqui vai uma dica esse produto deixa o seus cilícios como cilícios de boneca e fica maravilhoso" in 1158 reviews
  • "Never tried this but package is adorable , I have the regular L'oréal voluminous mascara, my go to pick if you ask me , great mascara and probably even better now that it's water proof" in 650 reviews
  • "I tried this mascara before and I love it. It gives me volume and lengthening my lashes and I don't even need to use a eye lash curler as this mascara also make my lashes curl." in 335 reviews
  • "I was intrigued by this because it reminded me of Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. After using it only once, I was in love. It blows Too Faced out of the water at only a fraction of the price. No flakes, smudges or wearing off. Legthening and volumizing. A must buy!" in 148 reviews
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
Oh my God. I loveeeeeeee this mascara. Let me just say, this is an ultimate bang for your buck. It's cheap to buy, and works just as well as any high end mascara I've bought before (if not better!) This stuff does wonders for your lashes. The formula is amazing. It is kind of dry so it gives you all the volume and definition that you want. It almost makes it look like your lashes are falsies or extensions. This stuff doesn't smudge throughout the day or move around, it keeps your lashes looking on point all day. The packaging is so pretty, and the wand applicator makes it very easy to get good definition on your lashes and reach even the smallest of lashes because it is a curved small wand. This mascara can be built up with multiple coats to give yourself the volume that you want. The only thing I will say is that the mascara can get clumpy on your lashes with multiple coats, so you just have to wait for the product to dry before applying coats so you avoid the clumpiness. Love this stuff and will definitely be buying again 😍❤️
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
PROS AND CONS!!
I like this mascara but I’ve used better. I got this as a gift for Christmas (it came in a box with the primer included) and I was supper excited to try it! The packaging and color draws you to this mascara plus I love a lot of L’Oréal makeup. So here’s my opinion on it I know every has different opinions so don’t get offended if you love this mascara!! I’ll also tell y’all about the primer since it came with it.

PROS:
1.Cute bottle.
2.Love the hourglass shape of brush.
3.the size is perfect for my eyelashes.
4.its a dry formula.
5.the bristles aren’t to long or short.
6.NO TRANSFER ON MY EYELID!!
7.gives my lashes length and volume.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara

CONS:
1. It can clump easily if your not careful so don’t let dry before applying another coat!!
2.i feel like I have to apply a lot before all my lashes are covered and to get them the way I wanted.
3.mascara smells like sunscreen.

PRIMER:
The primer definitely makes my lashes look fuller but it’s kinda weird to put a WHITE primer on my lashes then put black on them.. I don’t use the primer all the time..
Libby T.
whitewater, wi
BUY THE NON WATERPROOF!

I've repurchased several of the non waterproof and have absolutely loved it. I bought the waterproof specifically to run a few races in so I wouldn't sweat it off and pretty much exclusively use that for running or even swimming. The reason I don't reach for the waterproof on a regular basis is because it's just not as good as the normal version and it's a LOT harder to get off. Because it's waterproof, it STAYS PUT. Which could be a good thing if you want to go swimming but it's not practical for every day (it really does live up to being waterproof!). It also doesn't give quite the same amount of volume and length as the non waterproof.

The regular version is incredible. It lengthens and volumizes and somehow my lashes still feel soft. It stays put for the most part all day and washes off easily when I go to take it off. I used to struggle with my watery eyes making me look like a raccoon which is why I used to exclusively use waterproof products but with this, I really don't need it! Like I said, I only need the waterproof if I'm literally swimming or sweating buckets.

I highly recommend this- give it shot! Try the non waterproof first! :)
Iris P.
Alpharetta
The Good and the Bad:

Good:
-SUPER volumizing
-keeps lashes curled upwards and in place all day
-only need a couple coats to make your eyes look awake
-not clumpy (just make sure to wipe off the brush before application so you don’t get too much product)
-stays all day and doesn’t smudge even while crying
-wand is large and grabs all your lashes!
-super affordable!

Bad:
-not as lengthening as some might want
-it begins to burn your eyes a bit after 12+ hours of wear, but I have longer days wearing makeup than most might

Suggestions!

My perfect mascara combination is to apply this mascara first followed by the L’oréal Telescopic Mascara. Because the Lash Paradise is super volumizing but doesn’t add a ton of length, I use the Telescopic Mascara because it is made for lengthening your lashes. Also, it has a unique wand that helps separate your lashes after the Lash Paradise. This combination is amazing! Another bright side is that these two mascaras together only cost me about $16!!
Chris T.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love my YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara.  I have sworn by YSL for years!!! Always test other brands and always disappointed.  I was truly shocked by lash paradise. Make sure to get the waterproof formula.  Original it not as good.
Pro:
1.  Price is so cheap compared to YSL2.  Volume max of my lashes3.  Keeps my lashes curled all day4.  Black is black5.  No flaking.6.  Minimal transfer
Con:1.  The wand compared to YSL is thicker so need to be careful not to get it all over lid.  Harder to do lower lashes.2.  Wand also shorter so need to do upper lashes in two sections.3.  Does appear to fade on my lower lashes4.  Sometimes clumping, just be mindful not to get carried away.5.  Compared to YSL, need to add addition coat.

My eyelashes are very stubborn.  I heat my eyelash curler and then apply this mascara.  Application can be tricky.  If you take the wand out of the container and apply, this will make all the lashes clump.  Remove the wand and either wipe the excess mascara on a napkin or I will scrap excess back into the tube.  Then apply this mascara by holding the wand and blinking to get the most dramatic lashes without clumps.  Minimal of two coats required for me.  With the heated eyelash curler, I get both volume and length.  If I do not heat the eyelashes curler, I get volume only.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I always passed by this mascara in the stores but never picked it up. Actually a few times that I went to purchase mascara I ended up getting other mascaras instead. I heard lots of great things about the mascara before I even tried it so I had high hopes of the mascara. I received it complimentary to test out. I always look for a mascara that will make my lashes longer and add the volume that I need. This mascara does just that. My lashes just after one coat were longer than they were without mascara. Go in for another coat and they get longer. This mascara isn’t too wet or runny. It’s not chunky either , so the application comes out just right. I really like the wand , it’s not too big and not too small. I can use it on my bottom lashes so I was really surprised to find that out. This mascara is very travel friendly ,it’s small to fit in travel bags. Very slim and lightweight. I’m a huge fan of this mascara , I highly would recommend to all!
Michelle L.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I always have a difficult time finding mascaras I truly love and enjoy using because nothing seems to work on my straight, downward-angled lashes. Other mascaras would smudge on my lower lashline or my curl would start to fall flat after only an hour of wear-time. This is the first mascara I've tried that did none of that. It holds a curl ALL DAY LONG and there is minimal to no smudging throughout the day (the way my lashes are, it's hard not to have it smudge a little), it didn't flake off or clump up or anything. It was perfect. And if that doesn't convince you enough, I once went to a hot yoga class and forgot to remove my mascara beforehand and it still held up! My lashes stayed lifted and there was barely any smudging. If you're thinking about getting this, I say go for it! It's completely worth it. I've already gone through 3 tubes of it and I don't think I'll ever need another mascara in my life.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
Review for: Black more...
I have pin. Straight. Lashes. Most mascaras weigh my lashes down and clump. Waterproof formulas are the only kinds that maintain any sort of curl in my lash. Voluminous is pretty much the only drugstore line that does anything for my lashes so I’m always eager to try new waterproof formulas they put out. Lash paradise is currently topping my list of faves! It holds a curl, is easy to apply, and doesn’t clump if you wipe the excess from the brush before applying. This is what my lashes look like 5+ hours after applying. I curled my lashes with a heated curler and applied one coat of lash paradise. THAT’S IT! I’m not sure I’d lash paradise tops my current HG (voluminous million lashes) but it sure is close!L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Emily P.
McHenry
Review for: Black more...
I bought this product because I am a HUGE fan of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and so many people were talking about how comparable this product was at MORE THAN half the cost...what's better than that?
Right away after trying it my first impression was that I loved it! Not only is it super black and full of volume, but it made my lashes look fake... and I LOVE that!
I have continued to love this mascara but the only downside I can think to it is that in my opinion it dries out way to fast. After using it for a month it’s become a lot more clumpy and dry which is a bummer because my other mascaras last longer. I don’t think this is that huge a deal though because it has a good price and honestly because of how good it looks on my lashes I still think it’s worth it.
I’d recommend to anyone looking for a good mascara at a good price!
Viviana H.
Romoland, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I bought this mascara at target, probably a week after it hit the shelves. I was intrigued by the color and packaging but sadly in the end the packaging is why I'm giving it one less star. I LOVED how this product looked when applied, I did have to use several coats for preference. I don't know if it was my glossier makeup bag because this has never occurred with me before... but the pink metallic coating of the mascara began to peel. The peeling was excessive! Even a month after I threw away the mascara I had left over metallic shaving all over my other makeup containers. Huge downfall. This problem also happened to a few close friends of mine. If the packaging was to change I would purchase this mascara 100 times (my go-to).L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof MascaraGlossier Phase 1 Set
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Which is better??? Between L'Oréal Lash Paradise Washable and Waterproof?
Anna G.
Engy A.
Jeddah , Jeddah
Does this mascara have fall out?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
I've heard this is a good dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Is that true?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara like everyone is saying?