L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.
Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4 women saw volume & length, 90% said it doesn’t flake, 95% said it lasts all day.
In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Dilinoleic Acid/Butanediol Copolymer
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Alcohol Denat
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Synthetic Beeswax
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 1,123 Q&A
- "Se você tá procurando tem volume no seus cilícios aqui vai uma dica esse produto deixa o seus cilícios como cilícios de boneca e fica maravilhoso" in 1158 reviews
- "Never tried this but package is adorable , I have the regular L'oréal voluminous mascara, my go to pick if you ask me , great mascara and probably even better now that it's water proof" in 650 reviews
- "I tried this mascara before and I love it. It gives me volume and lengthening my lashes and I don't even need to use a eye lash curler as this mascara also make my lashes curl." in 335 reviews
- "I was intrigued by this because it reminded me of Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. After using it only once, I was in love. It blows Too Faced out of the water at only a fraction of the price. No flakes, smudges or wearing off. Legthening and volumizing. A must buy!" in 148 reviews
I like this mascara but I’ve used better. I got this as a gift for Christmas (it came in a box with the primer included) and I was supper excited to try it! The packaging and color draws you to this mascara plus I love a lot of L’Oréal makeup. So here’s my opinion on it I know every has different opinions so don’t get offended if you love this mascara!! I’ll also tell y’all about the primer since it came with it.
2.Love the hourglass shape of brush.
3.the size is perfect for my eyelashes.
4.its a dry formula.
5.the bristles aren’t to long or short.
6.NO TRANSFER ON MY EYELID!!
7.gives my lashes length and volume.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara
1. It can clump easily if your not careful so don’t let dry before applying another coat!!
2.i feel like I have to apply a lot before all my lashes are covered and to get them the way I wanted.
3.mascara smells like sunscreen.
The primer definitely makes my lashes look fuller but it’s kinda weird to put a WHITE primer on my lashes then put black on them.. I don’t use the primer all the time..
I was immediately disappointed and if I hadn't misplaced my receipt it would have gone right back to the store for a refund. It's lousy! Not jusy drug-store mediocre, not just OK in a pinch, it was lousy.
First it wouldn't set or dry enough to not smear when I blinked, and I really don't have super long lashes, so it's not an issue of my lashes just touching my skin due to their length or curl.
It seemed nearly runny, so it was a pain to get on at all.
I can't attest to wear becuase it was so unwearable that I had to remove the mess and go without. I've never run into this problem with Loreal products before nor any other drug-store type brand. My issue with this mascara is truly based on its merits and not me being brand picky. It was just strange. Maybe there was a bad batch? I have no idea, but it was such a mess that I wouldn't even risk trying a different tube.
It definitely added significant volume to my eyelashes. It dries down to a more matte than shiny finish. I'd say after two coats on top and one on bottom, I was very happy with my look.
As far as being waterproof, I just so happened to need to cry the day I first wore it, on top of allergies just wrecking all my makeup EXCEPT this mascara. My only qualm it was tricky to remove, like most waterproof formulas are, you're going to want to use an oil based remover. There was minimal flaking.
So, yeah, the hype was worth it..but I also happened to buy another L'oreal mascara that same day that I love even more (Magna, but that's my style) So this is definitely a quality mascara, it gives you volume without fibers poking out. Definitely a good basic mascara to keep in your daily kit and that is why I am giving it 5 stars.
Note: I did curl my lashes before I put this on, and I highly recommend this if you're lashes are straight like mine, as this is not a curling mascara.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos