Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#2 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4* women saw volume & length, 90%* said it doesn’t flake, 95%* said it lasts all day.
*In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara

Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.

Photos (33)
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I've been a dedicated user of the L'Oreal Voluminous +collagen waterproof mascara for a couple of years now. Since hearing about this mascara I knew I had to try the waterproof version of it. Guys, I'm in love. The packaging is sleek and beautiful and most importantly closes withot any issues. That's the ONLY con I had with my previous holy grail mascara. The packaging on the Voluminous +collagen mascara broke often and wouldn't seal fully therefor that lead to the mascara drying out quickly. I don't think I would ever have this issue with the Lash Paradise mascara. As for the goods on the inside of the tube, the formula is wet but not too wet so it doesn't clump at all or give you that hideous, spidery effect. When I use this mascara I get the perfect amount of volume, length and curl that I want. It's definitely buildable too! The shape of the brush is perfect. It hugs your lashes and covers them all just as it should. This is FOR SURE my new hoy grail drugstore mascara. I think it's better than some high end ones I've used before too honestly. I'm in love!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Omg! I got this mascara free from BzzAgent to try out. I love mascara and am always looking for that special brand that will give me what I'm looking for in the lash department.

I think I have found it. I've always loved L'Oréal but have been trying different brands throughout the years. I will definitely being sticking with L'Oréal for now on.

The package states that you should expect length, volume and fullness. I experienced all three! I've actually had people coming up to me at work asking what brand I'm wearing.

The tube is sleek and the brush is perfect!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
June 24, 2017, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
I was so excited to try this mascara as I've wanted it since it was launched.

And let me tell you I was not disappointed. This mascara lifts/gives you volume and coats every lash!

The brush is a very nice hourglass shape (that you'd think would make it more difficult) but it is incredibly helpful.

I got this in Blackest Black, and WATERPROOF. And seriously... the waterproof is no joke. It took me quite a long time to take it off. But whether that's a pro/con is up to the user. Personally, I rather have a mascara that doesn't come off, versus one that flakes after an hour of wear.

The only thing I don't really like about this foundation is how wet the formula is. It will almost always get on your eyeshadow. I always just scrape it off and then blend the shadow, as you really wouldn't want to wet a waterproof formula unless you want a huge smudge across your lid. But even that is something I could deal with.

I think this has honestly replaced my favorite Maybelline mascara 🤔
Kaila R.
Kaila R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm typically a purchaser of high end mascaras, but I don't always like spending the all the money because it's something I use every day. With that being said, I'm always trying out more affordable brands and types to find a perfect mascara for my lashes. This mascara is one I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable mascara that gives your lashes a voluminous and fabulous look! The formula spreads on smoothly, it isn't clumpy or thick. The brush hits every lash and tops it with a coat of mascara. It lasts for hours, and it's not too difficult to wash off at the end of the day. I like a dramatic look so I layer a few coats after each one dries to make my lashes look fuller and thicker. It's a great value for the price. I only wish I didn't have to put on so many layers to achieve the desired look I want, I'll probably go through the container pretty fast. Aside from that, it really is a terrific mascara
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
June 25, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
I bought it because the hype on the internet suggested it was a dupe for "better than sex" mascara. I'm a firm believer in buying only drugstore mascara because they work jut the same as a higher end brand or sometimes even better! I always buy my mascaras waterproof and I had to go through three different targets, and a couple of drugstores to find a display that has the waterproof version or isn't mostly sold out in general. I do like the mascara, the formula runs a bit thicker in consistency for my tube, and it does keep my curl in all day which is the most important part. It gives me really nice lashes but I don't think it's awe strucking like how others describe it to be. It is a top notch mascara but it's not extremely wow worthy. I've never tried the better than sex mascara so I can't compare but this works well on me and I'll keep on using it, not sure about repurchasing the product yet.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Doral, FL
I got this mascara last week due to obvious reasons: it reminds me of a higher end brand's mascara and now a days "dupes" are so common that I decided to give it a shot. Well this mascara is really good at giving volume and length to my lashes, the packaging is light weight doesn't have any weird scent to it and is very dark masque. I absolutely enjoyed it, I'm looking for the water proof one due to personal preference but this is now top for me along with the Maybelline lash pink tube mascara I own.
Emily O.
Emily O.
June 24, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried! I love this mascara because t has amazing volume and it also lifts my lashes. I personally have very long lashes but I don't have a lot of volume. And my lashes don't curl even if I use a curler. It was hard for me to find the perfect mascara because my lashes are so thing but this fixes that issue instantly. I would definitely compare this mascara to Too Faced better than sex mascara. I like his mascara so much better! I like it so much now because with BTS I have to apply around 2 coats to get the look of one coat with this mascara. My biggest drawback I have with when it comes to BTS is that it flakes like crazy around my eyes. I don't have this problem with a lot of mascaras so it surprised me when it happened to a higher end mascara. I can go all day with this mascara on and I won't have any smearing or flaking what so ever! This mascara mascara has solved all problems!I would recommend this to anyone! Especially if you have long lashes that need a lift and lashes with not a lot of volume!
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I received this mascara complementary from BzzAgent I am normally picky when it comes to Mascara but L'Oréal has created the perfect formula.This mascara will not smudge in the heat and it will last all day without a touch up. I love how one swipe and my top eyelashes came out all feathery and my bottom eyelashes came out more fuller! I was also surprised that the formula did not clump up that's a big plus for me.I love the thickness of the wand compared to some of the smaller wands that give my eyelashes a fuller look. I am really amazed with this mascara!
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Austin
June 21, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
Love this mascara!!! You certainly can't be the price, either. It is not goopy, clumpy or overly thick. The formula is a bit on the drier side, but that is my preference as it does not make my lashes look like glued together spikes (I'm talking to you Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara). It is definitely waterproof and comes off with oil as any WP mascara should. The wand is awesome - the spoolie is my dream. It has nice fine fibers and isn't too clunky. Low risk of getting blackness everywhere. It definitely produced volume! Length is acceptable (better than most), but not crazy. But the volume!!!! Exactly what I wanted.
Violet W.
Violet W.
San Diego, CA
I got this as a free sample and immediately fell in love with the packaging. I'm a dedicated gal but this seemed right up my ally. The formula is not as dark and gives a more subtle look. It is nice and long lasting and I like the more full lash wand for curling. It won't be replacing carbon black but it's a quality mascara.
RENELLE p.
RENELLE p.
Is it comparable to better than sex by Too Faced
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA
Which is better??? Between L'Oréal Lash Paradise Washable and Waterproof?
stephanny v.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Waterproof? I really wanna know
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
How would you compare this to Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara? Which one lasts longer and gives more volume?
Danielle B.