BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4 women saw volume & length, 90% said it doesn’t flake, 95% said it lasts all day.

In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara

Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.

• Isododecane

May Contain:

• CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

• Has anyone tried the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Wash...7 Answers
  • Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara lik...10 Answers
  • How does this compare to Too Faced's Better Then Sex Mascara--cle...4 Answers
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Blackest Black
I love trying out new drugstore mascaras and do so regularly. My HG is covergirl lash blast waterproof. What I want in a mascara is something waterproof that holds curl, pitch black, and super volumizing. My lashes normally are straight and point downwards, so I need something that really holds the curl.

I think this mascara is too wet for me. You get a lot of product on the brush and have to scrape and scrape and scrape it off. The brush itself is like huge and messy. Hard to coat the lashes evenly without getting it all over your eyelids. Mind you I've been wearing mascara daily for like 10 years.

It separated my lashes nicely, definitely made them look long. But it didn't help or hold my curl very well. My lashes were droopy. And they weren't very dark, it was hard to evenly coat my lashes. This mascara did not provide very much volume for me. Overall, not my jam.

I think it would work if your lashes are naturally curly and you want a more natural refined lash vs a dramatic voluminous lash. I do want to try the regular version instead of waterproof because I have a lot of problems with my eyes getting irritated with anything waterproof lately.
Egan K.
Egan K.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is definitely my never leave home without it on product. Loreal Voluminous, the original formula, is in my top 5 favorite mascaras of all time. When I saw the new Loreal Lash Paradise mascara I couldn't wait to try it, plus it has Voluminous in the title so I figured it was a new and improved version. I have read that it is a dupe for Two Faced Better Than Sex, also one of my faves, so I had high expectations.
First thing I noticed was it seemed to be very dry....uh oh. I thought maybe it was because it was new so I dipped my wand in a few times and it helped a tiny bit but still seemed dry. I made the mistake of grabbing black brown instead of black, I was so mad at myself. The black brown was still a pretty good color, not super black like I love but I wouldn't expect it to be. First coat.... could definitely tell I have mascara on, which is good, it may be just me but sometimes the first time i use a brand new mascara it seems like I have to do a few coats before I start seeing a difference. It coats well without clumps. It has a good separating brush. My lashes look full and long. I really like the way it makes my lashes look!
The down side is that the formula is so dry I had alot of flaking. This is a deal breaker for me because there is nothing worse then mascara flakes in your eye. I am going to give it another try though because I do really like how it makes my lashes look. Maybe I got a bad tube or something. I am going to go buy it in black and see if I get the same results. I will write another review for the black. As far as it being a dupe for TF Better Than Sex.....i don't think the Lash Paradise is as dramatic but that also could be because of the color so I'm still up in the air tight now.
Stefanie V.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Mystic Black
I really like this mascara! I had heard a lot about it right when it came out and was on the hunt for it before I finally got my hands on it. I hear it is a solid dupe for the the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, but I've never tried it because I don't like spending a lot of money on mascara I will probably only use for a few months. I wasn't thrilled with the applicator either, because I like smaller, thinner brushes that have lots of bristles to get in between and coat your lashes well. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this mascara because of the want but I purchased it anyway. So far I'm loving it! As you can see in the picture, my lashes look lengthened and fuller. My lashes are normally pretty long, but I have problems with my eyelashes shedding so they usually don't look very full. I think this mascara made them look much fuller than other mascaras and definitely fuller than they look without mascara. I don't think this mascara is waterproof, but it doesn't crumble, flake, fade, or smudge below my eyes throughout the day which is a huge plus. A lot of mascaras I've tried tend to look bad at the end of the day but that was not the case with this mascara. My lashes also still felt pretty soft when I had this on even though I totally coated my lashes. I wish it was a bit cheaper, I've been noticing that drugstore mascaras have been getting more expensive over the years. Still, I would probably repurchase this because it exceeded my expectations!
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Blackest Black
Am I the only one seriously UNDER whelmed with this product?? I've used this product for about a week now to give it the benefit of the doubt.

L'Oreal's Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara has claims of giving a dramatic volumizing charge. Volume? I couldn't get over how stubby my lashes looked.

The thick bristled brush wand is definitely appealing. The consistency of the formula is pretty thick and dries down fast. I prefer a drier mascara. So upon first impression this seemed like something I would like. But again, my lashes looked so stubby. I'm aware that my eyelashes are pretty much nonexistent but I've never used a mascara that has given me this effect.

Down here in Maryland the sweltering heat has been insane and although there are no claims of it being water proof or sweat proof I thought I'd give it a try. Outcome? It doesn't bleed or smudge but I did notice some flakiness. Despite the flakiness I would fast this product is long lasting.

This thing has been labeled as the better than sex mascara dupe all over social media. Don't get me wrong, I love finding a good dupe but this is a dud for me.

Would I repurchased? The stubby look and the fall out are a deal breaker for me.

All bad thoughts on this product set aside this is long lasting. So maybe I'll try to use this under falsies. Can't help but think I'm doing something wrong. For now I'll just stick to my original L'Oréal Paris voluminous mascara in the black tube.
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Black
A perfect replacement for BTS!
I started to hear about the hype of this mascara on Youtube, and then I noticed that it was also sold out at my local Ulta/Target/Walmart. One day I got an email from Ulta letting me know I could get double points on all L'Oréal products so I figured why not give it a shot.

After giving it a go, I totally understand why there's such a huge hype over this mascara. I have thin, light lashes and I love a nice my BTS mascara because it gives me thick, almost fake eyelashes.

This mascara is  like a dupe from the Better Than Sex, but better. It has a big fluffy mascara wand & long pretty pink-tubed packaging.

This mascara, just like BTS, coats your lashes super dark. I get really good volume and lash separation with the brush. You can definitely build it up, but I would not recommend adding more than two layers (it will get super lumpy and thick).
The reason why this isn't a dupe for BTS is because it is BETTER than BTS. Whenever I would apply that mascara, my eyelashes would look amazing for about an hour but then it would flake and give me the worst dark under eyes.

Lash Paradise doesn't do that. It stays on all day and my lashes stay thick and beautiful. I am so happy I gave this a try because now I will be saving SO much more money (and under eye concealer) now.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Mystic Black
This is my all time favorite mascara!! I am so happy I found it! It makes my eye lashes look so long like I have false lashes on! I would definitely buy this over and over and over!! This reminds me of the too faced better than sex mascara with the packaging and the brush is almost identical. So if you are looking for a cheaper version of the too faced better than sex mascara definitely try the lash paradise by L'Oréal. I found this at target for 8.99!! I loved the price for this compared to the 23 dollars for the to faced better than sex mascara! So if you like the too face mascara but don't want to spend 23 dollars for it definitely try L'Oréal lash paradise! L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Mystic Black
Many people have a specific preference when it comes to the performance of a mascara. For me, I look for a formula that provides extra length and coats each lash individually. I'm not a fan of clumpy mascara. I'm more into a naturally full lash look.

Covergirl's Total Tease mascara seemed to cover what I was looking for. The applicator is pretty weird but I liked the overall look. I thought I found the perfect mascara for me...until I tried Lash Paradise!

This is the best mascara I've purchased in 2017, including high end brands. My lashes are evenly coated and elongated. I've started using GrandeLash MD as well, so that could be the second part to this perfect eyelash formula of mine.

The lash formula is nice but the wand grabs a lot of product. I just rub the excess product along the edge of the tube and apply with ease. That's my only issue. The application is nice. I don't even need several coats, 1-2 max!

So if you prefer a naturally full & long Lash look, you will love Voluminous Lash Paradise!

For the level of quality at this price point, Lash Paradise deserves Best Mascara of 2017!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Review for: Blackest Black
Was good, but not my HG!

I totally understand why there's such a huge hype over this mascara. To give you some background, I have the typical short, pointed-down, hard to keep the curl all day, thin type of Asian girl lashes. Although this Lash Paradise Waterproof mascara was pretty good, it doesn't beat my holy grail mascara, which is the Heroine Make mascara!

Yes this mascara basically looks like a dupe from the Better Than Sex with it's big fluffy mascara wand & long pretty pink-tubed packaging. I never tried the waterproof version of the Better Then Sex mascara, so I can't compare.

This mascara definitely coats your lashes super dark. I found that I did have really good volume and lash separation with the brush. You can even build more layers if you'd like although I'd only recommend sticking to two.

The reason why this isn't better than my holy grail mascara is because I noticed my lashes would definitely fall and limp over time. It didn't hold my curl the whole day. It didn't smudge either.

I use a cleansing balm or cleansing oil to remove my waterproof Heroine Make mascara, so I did the same with this Lash Paradise.

If I had never tried the Heroine Make mascara, I probably would stick to this one.

Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Review for: Blackest Black
I am not usually one to fall for hype, but having such short straight lashes, I am always up for a mascara that everyone is raving about and it so happened to be on sale and I had credit at my local drugstore, so I figured what the heck.

It definitely added significant volume to my eyelashes. It dries down to a more matte than shiny finish. I'd say after two coats on top and one on bottom, I was very happy with my look.

As far as being waterproof, I just so happened to need to cry the day I first wore it, on top of allergies just wrecking all my makeup EXCEPT this mascara.  My only qualm it was tricky to remove, like most waterproof formulas are, you're going to want to use an oil based remover. There was minimal flaking.

So, yeah, the hype was worth it..but I also happened to buy another L'oreal mascara that same day that I love even more (Magna, but that's my style)  So this is definitely a quality mascara, it gives you volume without fibers poking out. Definitely a good basic mascara to keep in your daily kit and that is why I am giving it 5 stars.

Note: I did curl my lashes before I put this on, and I highly recommend this if you're lashes are straight like mine, as this is not a curling mascara.
Rae L.
Rae L.
Review for: Blackest Black
For starters, I bought the original L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara before getting the waterproof. Apperantly it was supposed to be a more wet formula, but I happened to get one that was dry, clumpy, and flaked. Not to mention, it ended up irritating my eyes like Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, so I ended up exchanging it for the waterproof formula. For my straight lashes, I always had trouble finding a good mascara that kept my curl and kept me from getting panda eyes. The first time I tried the waterproof, I got lucky enough to get a wet formula. On that day, I tested out the waterproof on its own on one eye and as a base on the other(added COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast as 2nd layer.) The mascara definitely gave me volume and length I wanted. I was able to make it look so fanned out and very lush. By the end of the day, both my lashes kept its curls! The only con about it is I can't wear it on its own because it smudges a lot on the outer corner. Other than that, its a win! I'm not usually a two coat kind of girl, but with this kind of formula, I just had to make an exception. Definitely my go to waterproof mascara!
NATTRACTIVE R.
NATTRACTIVE R.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is better??? Between L'Oréal Lash Paradise Washable and Waterproof?
Anna G.
Anna G.
Engy A.
Engy A.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara have fall out?
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara like everyone is saying?
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this is a good dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Is that true?