2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Waterproof Mascara. Women agreed: 3 out of 4* women saw volume & length, 90%* said it doesn’t flake, 95%* said it lasts all day.
*In a consumer test for Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara

Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.

• Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara like ...8 Answers
  • How does this compare to L'Oreal Telescopic? I LOVE Telescopic but ...3 Answers
  • How does this mascara work is it similar to better than sex?3 Answers
Egan K.
Egan K.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is definitely my never leave home without it on product. Loreal Voluminous, the original formula, is in my top 5 favorite mascaras of all time. When I saw the new Loreal Lash Paradise mascara I couldn't wait to try it, plus it has Voluminous in the title so I figured it was a new and improved version. I have read that it is a dupe for Two Faced Better Than Sex, also one of my faves, so I had high expectations.
First thing I noticed was it seemed to be very dry....uh oh. I thought maybe it was because it was new so I dipped my wand in a few times and it helped a tiny bit but still seemed dry. I made the mistake of grabbing black brown instead of black, I was so mad at myself. The black brown was still a pretty good color, not super black like I love but I wouldn't expect it to be. First coat.... could definitely tell I have mascara on, which is good, it may be just me but sometimes the first time i use a brand new mascara it seems like I have to do a few coats before I start seeing a difference. It coats well without clumps. It has a good separating brush. My lashes look full and long. I really like the way it makes my lashes look!
The down side is that the formula is so dry I had alot of flaking. This is a deal breaker for me because there is nothing worse then mascara flakes in your eye. I am going to give it another try though because I do really like how it makes my lashes look. Maybe I got a bad tube or something. I am going to go buy it in black and see if I get the same results. I will write another review for the black. As far as it being a dupe for TF Better Than Sex.....i don't think the Lash Paradise is as dramatic but that also could be because of the color so I'm still up in the air tight now.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
Am I the only one seriously UNDER whelmed with this product?? I've used this product for about a week now to give it the benefit of the doubt.

L'Oreal's Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara has claims of giving a dramatic volumizing charge. Volume? I couldn't get over how stubby my lashes looked.

The thick bristled brush wand is definitely appealing. The consistency of the formula is pretty thick and dries down fast. I prefer a drier mascara. So upon first impression this seemed like something I would like. But again, my lashes looked so stubby. I'm aware that my eyelashes are pretty much nonexistent but I've never used a mascara that has given me this effect.

Down here in Maryland the sweltering heat has been insane and although there are no claims of it being water proof or sweat proof I thought I'd give it a try. Outcome? It doesn't bleed or smudge but I did notice some flakiness. Despite the flakiness I would fast this product is long lasting.

This thing has been labeled as the better than sex mascara dupe all over social media. Don't get me wrong, I love finding a good dupe but this is a dud for me.

Would I repurchased? The stubby look and the fall out are a deal breaker for me.

All bad thoughts on this product set aside this is long lasting. So maybe I'll try to use this under falsies. Can't help but think I'm doing something wrong. For now I'll just stick to my original L'Oréal Paris voluminous mascara in the black tube.
Rae L.
Rae L.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
For starters, I bought the original L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara before getting the waterproof. Apperantly it was supposed to be a more wet formula, but I happened to get one that was dry, clumpy, and flaked. Not to mention, it ended up irritating my eyes like Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, so I ended up exchanging it for the waterproof formula. For my straight lashes, I always had trouble finding a good mascara that kept my curl and kept me from getting panda eyes. The first time I tried the waterproof, I got lucky enough to get a wet formula. On that day, I tested out the waterproof on its own on one eye and as a base on the other(added COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast as 2nd layer.) The mascara definitely gave me volume and length I wanted. I was able to make it look so fanned out and very lush. By the end of the day, both my lashes kept its curls! The only con about it is I can't wear it on its own because it smudges a lot on the outer corner. Other than that, its a win! I'm not usually a two coat kind of girl, but with this kind of formula, I just had to make an exception. Definitely my go to waterproof mascara!
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
Big volume, Definition, Darkens Lashes and makes my Lashes so fluffy full and absolutely Gorgeous! I'm a Falsies girl, all day everyday, and lately with 2 coats of this amazing Lash Paradise I have been skipping my holy grail step of sliding on lashes after mascara! And no matter what I always Always do this with TF BTS Mascara! So that speaks volumes! Hate calling products dupes, because this mascara stands alone, but has many similarities as other more higher end brand! The price is so affordable, and I easily would pay double! Especially because your receive more product for a fraction of the price of more prominent brands! Not too much, but more for less is always a easy win! I absolutely Love L'Oreal Mascaras, and find myself gravitating to there brand, even over allot of higher end brand mascaras, because they perform exactly the same if not better! I've stocked up on this beauty, as it's being sold out everywhere! Love it, recommend it and I continue to use this daily and have nothing but pros, and no cons on this much needed new voluminous mascara! L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a dedicated user of the L'Oreal Voluminous +collagen waterproof mascara for a couple of years now. Since hearing about this mascara I knew I had to try the waterproof version of it. Guys, I'm in love. The packaging is sleek and beautiful and most importantly closes withot any issues. That's the ONLY con I had with my previous holy grail mascara. The packaging on the Voluminous +collagen mascara broke often and wouldn't seal fully therefor that lead to the mascara drying out quickly. I don't think I would ever have this issue with the Lash Paradise mascara. As for the goods on the inside of the tube, the formula is wet but not too wet so it doesn't clump at all or give you that hideous, spidery effect. When I use this mascara I get the perfect amount of volume, length and curl that I want. It's definitely buildable too! The shape of the brush is perfect. It hugs your lashes and covers them all just as it should. This is FOR SURE my new hoy grail drugstore mascara. I think it's better than some high end ones I've used before too honestly. I'm in love!
Gianna L.
Gianna L.
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
I accidentally purchased this as the waterproof version, so please be careful when purchasing! I could hardly notice that this was the waterproof version. Overall, this is a good mascara. Definitely defines my lashes and separates them while also giving them a decent amount of length. Do I really think it's a lash paradise? Not necessarily. I still think that the  L'Oréal Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara is much better. The reason I ran out to Target to buy this product was because I heard it was a dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara. I can see why this can be considered a dupe: The packaging and brush are very similar. The formula's are a little bit different. Better Than Sex's formula is more creamy and luxurious, while I believe Lash Paradise's is a bit more liquidy and fast drying. Either way, I'll always grab my better than sex mascara over the lash paradise one. BUT, Lash Paradise will stay in my beauty bag because I do enjoy it! Plus, when applied, the mascara's side by side do look very similar :)
Lora V.
Lora V.
I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara after searching through countless drugstores and grocery stores trying to find my beloved L'oreal Miss Manga waterproof mascara. They apparently don't make the waterproof formula in that mascara anymore so I decided to give this a try. It was a bit of a hefty price tag. I believe I spent $9.99 on this, but it is such an awesome mascara. It lasts through busy, sweaty 8 hour shifts as a nurse. It holds up to crying, not to mention it holds a curl to my very straight lashes (this is when using a lash curler beforehand). When I first pull the wand out, I remove all the excess product off at the end of the tube. I then wiggle up from base to tip and achieve beautiful length and volume. It is even buildable, if you want to achieve a bit of a more spidery effect. The ONLY reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because, while I LOVE the fact that it is very waterproof, I don't love how hard it is to remove. Even with an oil based eye makeup remover it can be a bit if a bear trying to get it off. But that won't keep me from continuing to wear it. It is a wonderful product that has definitely filled Miss Manga waterproof's shoes.
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
This is a phenomenal drugstore mascara. I've been addicted to luxury mascaras because I love how lush they make my thin, straight lashes look. After seeing this mascara all over social media, I decided to pick it up while at Target. The first few coats were slightly disappointing-- it looked like nothing was going on. But I persevered, applying coat after coat. I noticed my lashes looking longer and fuller, but it looked like I had no mascara on! Absolutely no clumping or flakiness, so I kept on applying. Once I had gotten my lashes to my desired fullness and length, I couldn't help but admire how curled they were with just application of mascara. This is the perfect mascara for every day wear. It adds the right fullness and length so that is wearable and comfortable. Is it my holy grail? No, I still prefer those luxury brands for truly eye-catching dramatic lashes, but Lash Paradise is an affordable everyday option that I will definitely be reaching for, especially since it's so hot that I sweat all my other mascaras off!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I got this mascara free from BzzAgent to try out. I love mascara and am always looking for that special brand that will give me what I'm looking for in the lash department.

I think I have found it. I've always loved L'Oréal but have been trying different brands throughout the years. I will definitely being sticking with L'Oréal for now on.

The package states that you should expect length, volume and fullness. I experienced all three! I've actually had people coming up to me at work asking what brand I'm wearing.

The tube is sleek and the brush is perfect!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 204 BLACKEST BLACK
I was so excited to try this mascara as I've wanted it since it was launched.

And let me tell you I was not disappointed. This mascara lifts/gives you volume and coats every lash!

The brush is a very nice hourglass shape (that you'd think would make it more difficult) but it is incredibly helpful.

I got this in Blackest Black, and WATERPROOF. And seriously... the waterproof is no joke. It took me quite a long time to take it off. But whether that's a pro/con is up to the user. Personally, I rather have a mascara that doesn't come off, versus one that flakes after an hour of wear.

The only thing I don't really like about this foundation is how wet the formula is. It will almost always get on your eyeshadow. I always just scrape it off and then blend the shadow, as you really wouldn't want to wet a waterproof formula unless you want a huge smudge across your lid. But even that is something I could deal with.

I think this has honestly replaced my favorite Maybelline mascara 🤔
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is better??? Between L'Oréal Lash Paradise Washable and Waterproof?
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara better then Too Faced better then sex mascara like everyone is saying?
Madison B.
Madison B.
Parkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this stuff normally super hard to find in stores? I just went to cvs and Walgreens and couldn't find it.
RENELLE p.
RENELLE p.
Is it comparable to better than sex by Too Faced
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the BTS one! But is this one really a dupe?