BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Women agreed: 91%* saw intense & volumized lashes and 87% saw more beautiful lashes. +98% lengthening effect.

• Ethylene

• Does this mascara last long or dry out super quick?8 Answers
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Blackest Black
Let me start off by saying that I am already a big L’Oreal fan when it comes to mascara. As far as drugstore goes, I feel that L’Oreal does it the best. For this reason, I was not surprised at how much I loved this new mascara. The formula of this product is very light, but it offers extreme volume without the flaking. The volume is buildable depending on how many coats you apply. The wand is big enough to create the desired volume effect, but small enough to keep the eyelids clean and free from mistakes. It retails for about $10.00, which is a bit high for drugstore mascara, but it works so well that I don’t mind. As I’m sure you know, a lot of people are saying that this mascara is a dupe for the Too Faced BTS mascara and I agree that it is a good dupe. You can definitely achieve the same lash effects with both of these mascaras. A couple of differences between the two would be: the L’Oreal mascara’s formula is a bit thinner and a lot less clumpy than the Too Faced mascara, the brush is similar in shape but a bit smaller, the price difference (L’Oreal $10.00 and Too Faced BTS $23.00), and the L’Oreal tube itself feels a lot lighter compared to the Too Faced mascara. The similarities include: the final lash effects, the amount of lash volume that can be obtained, the packaging (same shiny pink color) and a similar wand. If I had to pick between the two, I would definitely pick the L’Oreal mascara. This was my choice because I really liked that the L’Oreal mascara is far less clumpy and heavy, the dramatic price difference, and the fact that you can achieve the same look with a drugstore product. Overall I highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to achieve a voluminous lash look without breaking the bank.
Swetha V.
new york
Review for: Blackest Black
this is a great masacara IF you have long lashes. I have been using latisse for a few weeks so I can give a pre-latisse and post-latisse review. before latisse my lashes were average length...they can look long with the right mascara but werent magical in their own right. prior to latisse I was very unimpressed with this mascara since it didnt give me the lift and length that i am used to from a high end mascara (but was promised by a slew on youtube beauty gurus). i forgot about this mascara and went on with my life. I used latisse for about a month and one day when doing my makeup realized i ran out of my go to mascara (YSL shock) and had only this mascara on hand. I reluctantly opened the pink tube and brought the moussy textured mascara filled wand to my eyes without much expectation and was TOTALLY blown away. my latisse lengthened lashes looked AMAZING with this mascara on them. i loved it so much after i had longer lashes to use it on. the texture is moussey and and dry and is non-aggressive in its coating of your lashes. You need 3 good coats to have the full effect of the mascara. if your lashes are sparse, short or thin you wont like this. but if you were naturally blessed with long thick lashes or took your lash game in to your own hands like me, you will love this mascara.
Christina M.
Sacramento
Review for: Black
I LOVE this mascara!!!! My lashes look so full and long! Naturally I have long but blonde lashes so you can't tell that they are long. I stopped wearing mascara for a few years and started to wear it recently. EVERY mascara I tried did NOT do my lashes justice until I started using this one! I started to question myself about my lashes falling out or somehow just got shorter over the years lol But this mascara made them look so full and long! My lashes never look clumpy with this mascara either! The only problem I have is it flakes off and leaves little balls of mascara on the high part of my cheek under my eye and it rubs off on my upper lid (I do tend to get slightly oily there so no big deal). I thought I could solve this problem by using the waterproof version but it didn't. Not only did the waterproof one rub off on my upper lid and flake like the non-waterproof version, but it's EXTREMELY hard to get off (as it should because it's water proof LOL). I even used makeup remover to try to get it off but I could still see it near the base of my lashes and I could also feel it ( I lost a few eyelashes that day lol). I followed up with face oil (that usually does the trick) but it didn't help. I had left over mascara on my lashes for two days lol The non-waterproof version, however, washes off extremely easy!!! LOVE this product!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Black
This product is an exact Dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I find myself liking it better actually because it isn't as hard to remove. It isn't a super wet, messy formula which I love in a mascara! The one is amazing for separating lashes and really getting mascara on to each and every single wash, creating a very full looking Lash. I love the powder pink metallic Packaging, it looks a lot like the two-faced better than sex. I usually apply a base coat and one extra coat to add the Lincoln volume. I found that if I add more than two coats and starts to Clump together and get sticky. However, two coats makes my lashes look amazing I wear false lashes 80% of the time and still use mascara to blend my natural lashes into the falsies and this works great for that without doing damage to my fake lashes. It also does wonders on my bottom lashes which I really like because often times I have to use a different mascara on my bottom lashes. Due to the effectiveness of this mascara combined with the low price point, I believe it replaced my Too Faced better than sex mascara!
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Blackest Black
I saw on YouTube, articles online, and on Influenster about the hype of this mascara being a dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I bought it today at Walmart during Black Friday and as soon I came home I tested out the product. It’s a pretty rose gold sleek packaging and I love it. I tried it on and it really is a dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara for only $9 BUT I also tested out my other mascara, Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara; $5, and I compared it. It looked the same when you put on one coat for a natural lift on both side. But when I put more coats on the Maybelline side still look natural and less clumpy and less spidery looking. On the other hand when I put on more coats for the L’ Oréal side it became the opposite of the Maybelline. I still like it though I do believe it is a dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara.

Would definitely recommend to a friend.
*product was bought by myself, not sponsored or free*
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally when it comes to trying mascara, I am very hesitant because I have sensitive eyes and if the mascara flakes, my eyes will react very badly. However, I opted to give this one a real try because the L'Oreal brand has proven to be fairly reliable in the past. Well, when I first got it, the package did not do it justice because it looks like an old tube of mascara that just got re-packaged. Then I opened the tube and that brush looks like a medieval torture device especially if I was going to attempt my bottom lashes at all. Right out of the tube, the product was clumpy and did have a bit of a typical mascara smell but I still applied one coat to give it a fair chance. As you can see by the photos below, the bottom shot (excuse my sleep deprived eyes) has no product and after ONE coat, my lashes look longer and fuller -even my bottom lashes! You have to have a steady hand as the brush is not the most user-friendly. However, there was almost no fallout from the mascara even after 10 hours! It did remove easily without heavy makeup remover. Overall, I would give this a very high 9 as I would like to give it a few more tries before making my final determination (especially to see what happens to the formula upon oxidation) but so far, as a first impression, this is amazing!
Nathalie R.
Reading
Review for: Black Brown
I loove this mascara soo much! I've been using it for a couple months and its been really great. This mascara makes my lashes look long but natural. I think this mascara is really good for everyday looks. I really like the wand because its pretty thick which makes a better application in my opinion. This is the first time I got a brown-ish mascara and I was a little skeptical but I think from now on I will try out more brown mascaras. I definitely think this product is comparable to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. This mascara doesn't flake which is great. One thing though this mascara can smudge sometimes but it doesn't really bother me since its easy to remove mascara. So overall I think this a great mascara from the drugstore and I would definitely repurchase. (Both images I was wearing the mascara with 1-2 coats.)
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blackest Black
Allright so, we already know this mascara is bomb. It has great definition, volumizes your lashes, and really lengthens them.

Basically doubles the size of my lashes and makes them look much thicker than they are--really a great mascara for dramatic looks if you don't want to wear falsies, as well as for everyday looks where you want your lashes to pop.

However, this loses one star for the mascara drying out far too quick. It tried to combat one of the issues with the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara--it being far too liquidy in the full size and flaking--by having the Lash Paradise formula be dryer. While thats great, the issue is that because of it being a dryer formula straight out of the tube, I've found that my tube dries out in a month!

Yes, this is a great mascara, and while I will repurchase at some point in time, I've returned to my L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black to have a longer lasting mascara for at least a little while--I like being able to get the 3 months of mascara usage before mascara becomes unsanitary lol.
Geri V.
Review for: Blackest Black
I love love love this mascara. After watching comparison videos of this mascara and the Better Than Sex Mascara, I went out and purchased it at Ulta. The Better Than Sex Mascara flaked, weighed down my lashes and is super expensive compared to the Loreal Voluminous. This mascara has ELIMINATED the need for a curler. I'd say it is more lengthening and volumizing but isn't heavy on the lashes. My lashes still feel soft, last all day and washes off easily at the end of the day! My perfect mascara!!!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Black
I'm kind of torn with this mascara. I purchased it after hearing RAVE reviews on this mascara. I used it and I was disappointed by the length it gave me. I didn't see much of a difference in length and luckily I have some good length with my natural lash, if you have short lashes I don't think this would be the best mascara for you. But he fullness I got was amazing. They looked so full! And it did remove very easily with water. Didn't notice smearing but did have some crumbly specks midday. This mascara is extremely thick so I don't know how good this will apply a few uses from now. The picture included is a bare eye and the other is three coats with the mascara. I'll definitely keep using but may not repurchase. I also tried with the primer in the same line and it made no difference.
Jocelyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Alexa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara really volumize and lengthen your lashes without clumping? I've seen a lot of YouTubers rave about it but I wanted to know firsthand from regular consumers.
Kennedy T.
Doncaster, England
Is it a clumpy mascara ?
ShaTavia J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your go to mascara? #katvonD #betterthansex #lorealparis #volume #mascara L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Zain M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a scale from 1-10, how well does the L'oreal Lash Paradise mascara work for you?😊 L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara