3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in Mascara

Voluptuous Volume. Intense Length. Full Lash Fringe, Feathery Soft.

Take your lashes to paradise with voluptuous volume & intense length. Soft wavy bristle brush holds the maximum amount of formula. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a dramatic volumizing effect. Silky smooth formula glides on evenly and easily. This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping. Women agreed: 91%* saw intense & volumized lashes and 87%* saw more beautiful lashes. +98% lengthening effect.

• What does everyone think? Love it or leave it?4 Answers
  • Can't wait to try these new products I bought last night. L'Oréal ...1 Answers
  • a couple of my friends have said they loved this mascara and that i...7 Answers
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Review for: 200 BLACKEST BLACK
SOooo I just got this product recently and I really like it. I've heard its a dupe for the too faced better than sex mascara even the packaging is very similar. Soo i really like how dark this mascara is, because it covers the white primer I use before (Lancome). I think it definitely does make the lashes very long and voluminous but you have to be careful not to layer it too much because it can make your lashes look clumpy. It kinda flakes on me, but that could be cause I apply alot. I do like that this mascara doesn't get hard, it leaves your lashes feeling soft even with many coats. As for it being a dupe, i think they are similar but they each have their own pros.  The too faced doesn't clump when layer, but the loreal definitely is more pigmented. They both leave lashes feeling soft. They both hold a curl nicely. I haven't tried it without the primer but im assuming it would have the same effect. Here are some pics! (Pic 1. Lot's of layers, kinda clumpy, Pic 2. More natural look, still gives long full looking lashes, Pic 3. Another pic with about 2-3 layers)
Neha A.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this product is amazing. For starters the packaging is cute. It looks girly and sophisticated without being gaudy. It looks sleek even though I do wish that it a little heavier I feel that would make it seem and look a lot more expensive and add to the luxe feel. When I first opened the tube the mascara did come up with a huge ball at the end but when I dipped it in a few times it solved the problem. After that there were no problems with the formula. The wand is very nice. It is very thick with a ton of short bristles that are soft and wavy which allows you to coat your lashes without getting it on the eyelid and get a ton volume. The formula is amazing I love it really goes on trend with the whole "natural" makeup look. It volumized my lashes without making it look clumpy and heavy and was really light and fluffy. It didn't dry as fast as I would have liked but when it did it stayed in put. You could rub your eyes and it didn't crumble and flake. It lasted a long time and didn't water down in the rain. What I love is that it's not waterproof but is stable under water and all you have to do is wash it off with water and soap. I think it's good for anyone who wants an enhanced natural or girlish look. The only problem with it for me is that it sometimes clumps which is annoying but I use an eyebrow brush to separate the lashes.
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Review for: 201 BLACK
This is 100% a dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I've used them both side by side and they are very similar. For instance, the Lash Paradise and the Better Sex have nearly identical brush applicators for similar functions and of course similar packaging. However, the L'Oréal has more pigmentation as far as how deep the color goes on. The black in the L'Oréal is much darker. This appeals to me because I wear black. As far as consistency is concerned, the Too Faced formula is much thinner and goes on wet whereas L'Oréal's formula is thick. By the end of the day the Too Faced formula lasted a bit longer, otherwise there wasn't much of a difference. I would definitely buy the L'Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise because it costs less. It is about a third of the price of Too Faced. With that being the case I'd rather just reapply my L'Oréal and save some cash. I recommend to purchase the L'Oréal mascara. You will not be disappointed
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brand @Loreal just released their new mascara "Voluminous Lash Paradise" that promises to increase the length of your eyelashes by up to 80%, my experience with this new mascara I must say that was quite pleasant, first the formula of the mascara It is not very thick and is distributed evenly by all lashes, increasing its length considerably, giving a sensation of volume and whipping spectacular, all this without leaving a single clump (something that does not happen very frequently), but I must say that The most surprised me is the natural finish that leaves, the eyelashes feel light and beautiful (unlike those masks that leave your eyelashes stiff as cement), the only setback that I find is that it is not approved of water, as well That if you are a girl with delicate eyes this mask is not for you, except this point I think it is one of the mascara mascara improvements that you have been able to take @ loreal, I recommend it extensively and I give it 5 stars.
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
Review for: 200 BLACKEST BLACK
Since the  L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara came out, it has been hyped up. And at first I could totally see why! The first two weeks of using this mascara was amazing. This adds lots of volume to your lashes, and at first looks pretty natural. However, after those two weeks the opening of the tube got clogged with excess product. Even when I first opened it, a lot of extra product came off the brush. The more I used it the more I started to notice that my lashes looked clumpy and heavy. I think this has to do with the build-up of excess product. The mascara still lasts all day, no flaking or rubbing off, but it just does not look as good as it did when I first used it. The brush is on the big side and the excess product on it does make it difficult to work with. I like the look of the packaging, but I don't like how light it is. I feel like I won't be able to tell when it's running low. Maybe I just got a defective tube, but I'm hesitant to try it again because of this issue.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 201 BLACK
Holy. Moly. I searched high and low for this mascara after seeing Tati's review of it on YouTube. Everyone else who reviewed it on YouTube was equally as impressed by the fullness and length this mascara created. It was sold out of nearly every store I went to, but after weeks of looking, I finally found it at Target (and snatched up the last one). I was honestly in love after the first swoop. It makes my lashes so long and thick with two generous coats. I've even have had several people ask me what kind of falsies I'm wearing! Anytime that happens, I know I have a Holy Grail mascara in my hands. I was a faithful Telescopic fan prior to finding this gem, but was always slightly disappointed by it's inability to make my lashes look fuller and fluffier. Lash Paradise delivers everything I look for in a mascara, with a price tag I definitely don't feel bad about spending. L'Oreal is my favorite drugstore mascara company, and Lash Paradise does not disappoint! If you can find it in a store near you- PICK IT UP!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: 200 BLACKEST BLACK
I've been DYING to try this mascara out, and I finally gave it a shot recently. I did use it a few times, so I can write a full and throughout review.
So I'm a sucker for dark, voluminous, dramatic lashes. This does it all. I only need to apply two coats to get what I want. This mascara applies very smoothly. It's a drier formula, which I personally like. There is very little transfer, and it's buildable. This mascara also holds a curl extremely well.
What impressed me the most is the staying power of this mascara. No exaggeration, about 12 hours of wear, and it looked the same as when I first applied it. My lashes were still long and voluminous. There was ZERO flaking. That's unheard of for me. My under-eyes looked so good by the end of the night, and that's just because I didn't have my mascara turning me into a raccoon.
If you're on the hunt for a good mascara, no matter what your budget is, try this one out. It won't disappoint. I'll definitely have this as one of my go-to's!
Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
Review for: 200 BLACKEST BLACK
Score one for drugstore mascara!

After trying the Better Than Sex mascara I said I would just make the splurge on $20 mascara and leave the drugstore varieties behind... but this new L'Oreal Lash Paradise has made me eat my words. It is VERY COMPARABLE to Better Than Sex in just about every category: same amount of coats (I usually go 2 coats), same color payoff, same volume and length boosting formulas. L'Oreal really did a good job pulling this dupe off. I still love Too Faced, but when I don't want to (or can't) pop over $20 for mascara I'll get the L'Oreal and I'll know that I'm not sacrificing anything in product performance. I should also say that in the pic I posted the loreal side came from a brand spanking new bottle so there was more product on the brush - I think that's why the L'Oreal side looks much more fuller.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara I didn't buy this mascara very long ago but it has quickly become my go-to mascara even if all i'm wearing is mascara, some concealer, & lip gloss, it's perfect if your doing a full face or barely any makeup at all! It is really waterproof (some mascaras say that they are waterproof when they really aren't) so when I used this for the first time & figured out that it is it made me really happy to know that I was getting what I paid for, it also doesn't flake at all, my lashes are still soft to the touch when I touch them & that is one of my favorite parts about this mascara because with others they aren't, & it just makes my lashes look beautiful! It is a little more liquidy than what I'm used to but I'm getting the hang of it & am actually starting to like it more just because it is more liquidy.
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
Review for: 201 BLACK
THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED AND FOR ONLY $10!! I first saw this mascara featured in many beauty youtubers videos and I was a little skeptical at first. I have tried a lot of mascaras in my day and was currently using my all time favorite at the time, too faced better than sex. When I finished my tube of bts I decided to give lash paradise a try. I figured worse case scenario I would've only wasted $10 if I didn't like it (I've wasted a lot more than that on products that I was unhappy with). I'm so glad I tried this because it is legitimately the best mascara I've ever tried. It gives incredible volume and length with a formulae that isn't too dry but isn't too wet either. It goes on so nicely and doesn't clump, even when you're too lazy to wait for the first layer to dry before applying a second layer (like I am a lot of the time). I'm in love with this mascara and it's price point.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Does this mascara really volumize and lengthen your lashes without clumping? I've seen a lot of YouTubers rave about it but I wanted to know firsthand from regular consumers.
Zain M.
Zain M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a scale from 1-10, how well does the L'oreal Lash Paradise mascara work for you?😊 L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any clumping with this mascara?
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
a couple of my friends have said they loved this mascara and that it's a dupe for the better than sex mascara, is that true?