L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer and Lash Paradise MascaraL'Oreal Paris presents an exclusive set of Voluminous Primer + Lash Paradise mascara. Voluminous Primer, our best mascara primer, instantly coats for visibly thicker lashes and a smooth mascara...

Does it get Super clumpy?
Should you curl your eyelashes before adding the primer?
How would you compare this to better than sex?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Fort worth , TX
Overall I really like this product. I like having the primer (be sure to let it dry). I prefer this over Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and it’s much more affordable. I will continue to buy this as my main mascara.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Excelente marca de mascara...... me enanta el primer y luego aplicar el rimel.... me encanta maquillarme con este duo... resulta mucho mi mirada..... facil de aplicar... y horas de pestaña perfectas.... me encanta esta marca no ña cambio
Rockaway Park, NY
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I decided to try L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara and got the primer also. The Primer I got is a newer version and the actual primer is pink in color. I always wanted to try this mascara because it gets great reviews and a lot of ppl agree that it’s just as good as Better than Sex, for much cheaper. And I must say I agree, the Primer works great coasts my lashes well and the mascara gives me full thick long lashes. Love it ❤️
Palmdale, CA
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by Yami G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this mascara pack yesterday because I’ve heard every YouTube rave about it. I love this mascara. I used it today and my lashes looked long and beautiful. It stayed on all day and didn’t make my lashes clumpy. I’m wearing lashes in this picture but even without the lashes my own lashes looked beautiful and full. I really enjoy it and recommend buying this pack, it’s better and more affordable. Huge plus for me!
Westmorland, CA
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by Marilyn G.
I absolutely love this primer and mascara. I naturally have semi long lashes, but on one eye my lashes are shorter because they fall out alot. So I wear primer on that eye and then mascara on both. It makes my eyelashes longer and people always ask if I have false eyelashes
Chippewa Fls, WI
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by Rachel O.
Can I just say “Where has this been all my life??” This set is easy to use and makes my lashes look like I have on false lashes. Incredible. It also washes off easily- which is a big deal for me. I don’t like old mascara cemented to my lashes. This mascara is gorgeous, doesn’t clump, and I’ll be buying it from now on.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this mascara! It is affordable and really plays up my lashes. I use the blackest black and haven’t been disappointed yet. I’ve used all the expensive brands of mascara, and I can honestly say that #lashparadise by #lo’real is my new favorite and go to mascara!
Huntington Beach, CA
Purchased at: Beautycon
This stuff is AMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGG!!!! My eyelashes are pretty great to begin with (thanks mom and dad!) But this primer takes them to a whole new level!!!! Plus, I use less of my actual mascara!
5005 Taylor road Blanchard MI
OMGG the primer and mascara together make my eyelashes so long and volumptious . This is my favorite mascara! It's non clumpy and it's waterproof!!! Also it's affordable. I will be buying again for sure. Possibly the best drugstore mascara and primer.
Purchased at: Walmart
L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer is my favorite (It's the only one I've tried thus far). This is my second time purchasing this primer in a double pack. I usually purchase the Voluminous mascara but this time I've decided to purchase Lash Paradise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palermo, CA
Mississauga
a year ago
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara Has anyone seen this mascara/primer 2-pack in Canada??