L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer and Lash Paradise MascaraL'Oreal Paris presents an exclusive set of Voluminous Primer + Lash Paradise mascara. Voluminous Primer, our best mascara primer, instantly coats for visibly thicker lashes and a smooth mascara...

Should you curl your eyelashes before adding the primer?
How would you compare this to better than sex?
Does the primer actually make a different? What is the best way to apply the mascara, I find that some voluminous mascaras are thick and can get clumpy easily?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Odessa , TX
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by @NewYouNutritionOdessa M.
I Absolutely Loved How It Left My Lashes Since I Don’t Wear Falsies Just Yet This Mascara Helped Me Give Somewhat The Same Effect As If I Was Wearing Falsies! I Love It I Used The Primer First Then Mascara I Also Did Not Use A Eyelash Curler Since I Don’t Have One But The Mascara Did An Amazing Job Without It ❤️💕 L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack
Oily, Dry, Combination / None of the above
Purchased at: Walmart
For only half the price, it works just as well (if not better) than Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. This will definitely be my #1 choice of mascara from now on. You dont need the primer but it intensifies it %75. I definitely recommend it and people dont believe me until i show them!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Wdm, IA
Love this duo! I definitely think that the primer helps! The waterproof mascara doesn’t come off very well (which is obviously the point) but I wanted something more gentle when removing and I think adding the primer helps separate the lashes and keeps mascara on all day long.
Roanoke
If you are going to buy this product this is the way to go! The primer lengthens before even applying the mascara. I would make this pack available year round, not only at Christmas time. It is the duplicate of too faced better than sex mascara.
Trussville, AL
Absolutely love this primer and mascara set used together! The primer does an amazing job adding volume and length to the lashes, while the mascara adds to the volume and intensifies the look. I have been using this set over my higher end mascara products for over 3 months now and could not recommend it enough! Such a steal for a drugstore mascara and how effective it is!
Oily / Acne
Park Forest, IL
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack uploaded by Ashley H.
The BEST mascara I have ever used , it’s a dupe for better then sex in my opinion. I switched to this one after the first time I bought it not to mention the white primer works with ANY mascara it is so amazing . When I run out of my lash paradise I use the primer with my not so favorite back up mascara and let me tell you the WONDERS it does . It is my go to mascara EVERyday . L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise +Primer Pack
My go-to mascaras are usually from L’Oréal. They give a great amount of product without over clumping. It gives my lifeless lashes life and volume. Only issue, I cannot even think of rubbing my eye because it will definitely smudge.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Morley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I would honestly buy this pack just for the primer. It’s great! Don’t get me wrong, I like the mascara, but it works super well for about the first 2 weeks or so and then gets thick and dry. The mascara is still usable after getting like old like that, but it just doesn’t glide on the same way at all. The primer, however, lasts was at longer than the mascara. I’d say probably twice as long. Overall though, I still really like this duo! Enough that I buy the mascara more often than I’d like due to it drying out/thickening up.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
The lash Paradise primer is the first and only lash primer I've ever used. I have wimpy lashes that point straight out and don't want to hold a curl. The primer does make a difference. I didn't care for the mascara in this line, but the primer is good. It really helps to keep my lashes to stay more defined when I apply mascara without turning into a 3-lash clump of a mess. I will continue to purchase.
5005 Taylor road Blanchard MI
OMGG the primer and mascara together make my eyelashes so long and volumptious . This is my favorite mascara! It's non clumpy and it's waterproof!!! Also it's affordable. I will be buying again for sure. Possibly the best drugstore mascara and primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...