BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This season take your lashes to paradise. Voluminous Lash Paradise volume mascara & primer by L'Oreal. Full lash fringe. Feathery soft. Prime first to instantly boost every lash. Then apply lash paradise mascara for voluptuous volume & intense length. see more...

Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
I was super skeptical of how well both of these products would work because I already have long, full lashes. I tried both products separately before using the two together. Using the mascara was OK. I liked the wand shape and noticed it gave me full coverage, so I didn’t have to do too much work when applying. In terms of the mascara stating it volumizes lashes, I would say I didn’t see a difference.

For the mascara primer, it smells great, has a similar wand (impressive coverage again), and came out pink. I read and followed the instructions, which meant to wait for the primer to dry before applying mascara. My only question is when does it dry. I had to touch my lashes a few to time make sure it was dry or not. The pink residue doesn’t fade or anything, so you are left questioning if it’s time to apply mascara. Now, when I used mascara, I was amazed on how voluminous my lashes looked. The wand helps separate each lash hair to create a more spread out look causing it to look voluminous. I personally just used the primer and skipped the mascara that came along with it. With that said, I used Dior’s mascara and they both complimented each other very well. Moral of the story: skip the mascara, keep the primer.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I bought the Lash Paradise mascara and primer as a combo deal at my local Walgreens about 6 months ago. I left them in the package for awhile but finally decided to break them out. I've tried the mascara with and without the primer and my conclusion is the primer does not do much. Maybe if you had very very small lashes it would increase the volume, but my lashes are pretty moderate. The mascara itself went on smoothly and washed away nicely with soap and water, but the formula can get a little thick in the tube over time. It also flakes a little in my face if I try and add a second coat, but I think one coat actually looks quite nice. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Set 2 pc Box
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This product is great for the first few days. Then it dries up very quickly to a dry clumpy, crumbled up mess. I would have to purchase on each week to get the kind of performance that I want and enjoy. So my go to mascara is Essence Lash Princess. I haven't used an Essence mascara that I don't like. Lash Paradise is disappointing to me. I like the packaging although very similar to BTS. The formula is good for about one week. I tossed mine in the garbage can and will not repurchase unless Loreal announces they change the formula.
Lily W.
Woohoo I felt like I struck gold when I found these boxed duos in my local discount store. For $7.99 I got both the mascara and the lash primer which in the regular drugstore it would be $7.99 each or a bit more in NYC drugstores unless they're on sale. Of course I had to buy a few boxes for backups.. I love both of these products together they work very well to create the illusion of lashes when in reality I have very short straight lashes that doesn't hold a curl. This combo gives me length and volume.
troian e.
Since removing my lash extensions 6 months ago I have been on a quest for a mascara that would give me length and volume without clumping or resulting in "spider leg" eyelashes. This is it. I have tried Huge by Stilla (only thing huge was the mess it made of my lashes), Roller Lash, They're Real, Mac False Lashes (also excellent but uber pricey) and every drug store product out there. This is hands down my favorite. It provides everything it claims to and more. It does not dry super fast so you can get multiple coats on with ease. I will be using this product for as long as it is available!
Amber S.
Abingdon
***5 Stars for mascara alone no stars for primer!***

That is the best mascara I've used! I love the brush and formula. Washes off easily and doesn't flake. However the "primer" or "base" just makes my lashes clumpy and my eyes stung a bit. I would always buy this mascara I wouldn't use the primer at all.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
At first, I loved this mascara so much. It lengthens and adds a ton of volume. However, the more I use it, the more I realize why I spend the extra money and buy the higher end makeup. It flakes off all throughout the day, it runs, and it clumps so bad. I guess for the price, it’s a fairly good mascara. If I’m going to buy a drug store mascara, this is probably what I’m going with. It just has been getting on my nerves here lately.
Ashley A.
Although i only have the Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara, it’s sooo good. It’s super easy to work with and since i have brown eyes it really makes my lashes look long so my eyes stand out. This is my first time buying this mascara and it’s so good i would definitely buy it again. I recommend this mascara 100% because it’s a dupe for the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. Super affordable!
Rmomen14 M.
This review is mostly for the primer. I had a primer from Lancôme that I really liked And got it as a sample however the full-size was expensive so I decided to give this one a try. I was thrown off by the pinkish color of the primer however it complements the mascara very well. I haven’t tried it with other mascaras but given the way it primes and makes your lashes smooth for mascara application I would try it with other mascaras.
Kayla G.
Barnhart, MO
I LOVE this mascara. I have tried out so many high end brands and this $7 mascara is right on par with the best of them! It's really lovely for lengthening my lashes as well as holding a curl. It may not be the best choice for those seeking purely volume though. The two piece set is a nice way to make sure I always have a back up ready to go.
Katelyn V.
Thoughts ?
Sal T.
Narre Warren, Melbourne , Vic
is this a dupe for the Too Faced 'Better than Sex" mascara? Thats my fave and would to try this if its similiar