L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Primer and Mascara together in an exclusive kit. Together, Lash Paradise Primer and Mascara will take your Lashes to Paradise. Start with Lash Paradise Mascara Primer, infused with rose oil, to thicken lashes and help enhance mascara wear. Then follow with Lash Paradise Mascara for voluptuous volume, intense length, feathery-soft full lashes. The soft wavy bristle mascara brush, with over 200 bristles, holds maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge to catch every lash. For best results, Prime first to thicken lashes and help enhance wear then follow with mascara for Voluptuous volume and Intense length.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara and Primer Kit - Blackest Black and Millennial Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Nixa, MO
1,523 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara and Primer Kit - Blackest Black and Millennial Pink uploaded by jen H.
I did not know that L’Oreal even made a base for this mascara until I came across this set. A white based primer that coats every lash like a tube and preps your lash line for the Voluminous Mascara. A great duo.
Shasta Lake, CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara so far because it lengthens my lashes and makes me feel beautiful when going out! I have never had long lashes, but this extends my lashes and makes them appear longer! I get so many compliments and receive extra attention each time I go out for date night! You must buy!! :)

Looking for your answer?