L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Full-Definition Mascara uploaded by Nancy S.

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Full-Definition Mascara

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Full Definition Volume Building Mascara creates defined lashes that are naturally smooth and soft. -The Volume Maximizing Brush combs through lashes, depositing just the right amount of product for a clump-free, separated look. -The Full Definition Formula with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Ceramide-R creates an exceptionally smooth mascara that glides without clumping. -The unique Conditioning System with Vitamin E uses the latest hair care technology to nourish each lash. Flake-free. Smudge-proof. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

• Does this clump or make your lashes brittle?1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great luxury mascara ! Super easy to use and apply to your eyelashes . Does exactly as stated.leaves my lashes feeling fuller, longer and sexier ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara Blackest Black is my favorite lower lashes mascara. It does not dry out or clump when on and the wand is great for covering all those tiny lashes. I also carry a spare with me because those little lashes and blinking don't last all day but a quick touch up keeps my eyes looking fresh.
Jamy K.
If I could give this mascara 10 stars I would.  I won't try any other brand anymore.  The packaging could use a little "sprucing up" maybe to entice more customers.  I have repurchased this mascara so many times I can't remember.  The formula lasts all day and doesn't flake.  I would highly recommend this product to others.
Casey S.
Kentwood, MI
This mascara is a little pricey but let me tell you it will have your eyelashes looking fierce! The brush in my opinion is super nice and will give you voluminous full eyelashes! If you don't mind spending a little bit on mascara then I would highly recommend it.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I've been using this mascara for years! It doesn't get clumpy and it stays on all day! The tube looks nice for a drug store brand, and is comparable to a Dior brand I was using prior! I'd recommend this to anyone who needed mascara!
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the best drugstore mascara there is! I love the original formula as well! But this really is amazing for length! It is easy to apply and no clumps! I would definitely repurchase because the price is amazing!
Cara V.
Memphis, TN
A great drugstore mascara, with affordability. When ever I wear this, I always get asked how I get my lashes to look so full and long. Never have to purchase false lashes when I have this stocked in my make up drawer! Would definitely recommend!
Nicole M.
Chicago , IL
This mascara is a great drug store alternative to expensive brands. The packaging is not the cutest but I've used it multiple times. It's easy to apply and stays on for a long time. I would recommend it.
Ashley D.
Marina, CA
I have not seen this in stores for a while but when I used it, it was great! It was a good price and it did its job, added volume and was long lasting, my eyelashes are heavy and usually would fall down with other mascaras this one was apple to hold the curls.
Jennifer R.
BEST MASCARA EVER! Actually makes your lashes so voluminous and does not smudge on skin. My eye color is brown but still makes my eyes stand out and lashes look super long. Yes, I would recommend it is hands down the best mascara.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Does this clump or make your lashes brittle?