BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooth and even application. Lash by lash definition. Natural volume.

Voluminous® Full Definition Volume Building Mascara creates defined lashes that are naturally smooth and soft. -The Volume Maximizing Brush combs through lashes, depositing just the right amount of product for a clump-free, separated look. -The Full Definition Formula with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Ceramide-R creates an exceptionally smooth mascara that glides without clumping. -The unique Conditioning System with Vitamin E uses the latest hair care technology to nourish each lash. Flake-free. Smudge-proof. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

• Does this clump or make your lashes brittle?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Full-Definition Mascara
  • "I have long eyelashes but not very thick and I am always searching for something new! This inexpensive mascara gives me volume and lengthening, and I don't need multiple layers" in 4 reviews
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara Blackest Black is my favorite lower lashes mascara. It does not dry out or clump when on and the wand is great for covering all those tiny lashes. I also carry a spare with me because those little lashes and blinking don't last all day but a quick touch up keeps my eyes looking fresh.
Casey S.
Kentwood, MI
This mascara is a little pricey but let me tell you it will have your eyelashes looking fierce! The brush in my opinion is super nice and will give you voluminous full eyelashes! If you don't mind spending a little bit on mascara then I would highly recommend it.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I've been using this mascara for years! It doesn't get clumpy and it stays on all day! The tube looks nice for a drug store brand, and is comparable to a Dior brand I was using prior! I'd recommend this to anyone who needed mascara!
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the best drugstore mascara there is! I love the original formula as well! But this really is amazing for length! It is easy to apply and no clumps! I would definitely repurchase because the price is amazing!
Cara V.
North Fort Myers
A great drugstore mascara, with affordability. When ever I wear this, I always get asked how I get my lashes to look so full and long. Never have to purchase false lashes when I have this stocked in my make up drawer! Would definitely recommend!
Nicole M.
This mascara is a great drug store alternative to expensive brands. The packaging is not the cutest but I've used it multiple times. It's easy to apply and stays on for a long time. I would recommend it.
Ashley D.
Marina, CA
I have not seen this in stores for a while but when I used it, it was great! It was a good price and it did its job, added volume and was long lasting, my eyelashes are heavy and usually would fall down with other mascaras this one was apple to hold the curls.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great luxury mascara ! Super easy to use and apply to your eyelashes . Does exactly as stated.leaves my lashes feeling fuller, longer and sexier ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Kori Y.
Rockford, MI
This mascara is great. I've tried pricier kinds, yet come back to this. Not clumpy at all, provides volume and length. Stays put, and easy to remove when I need to at night. Plus it doesn't flake during the day.
Cristie G.
I actually bought this from my local 99 cent store for 2.99. Lol. And I actually liked it. While I'm picky with my mascara this did a ok job. It did flake a bit and it didn't give my the curl.or volume I was looking for but for the price I can't complain. It did the job. It washed off easy so I liked that. And it was super black k and I like that too. I probably wouldn't buy this again because there are better products our there, but it did the job for the price.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Does this clump or make your lashes brittle?