BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instant Volume. Ferocious Full Lash Density. Intense Black Finish.

L'Oréal Paris presents Voluminous® Feline Noir Waterproof Mascara, our first mascara for instant volume and full lash density. Now with more intense black pigments. Feline mascara and Quick-Charge brush captures each lash to deliver instant volume and fullness. Quick-Charge, ultra-glossy black formula provides feline volume and shiny smooth lashes in one coat. The new cat eye look: so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

To complete the total Feline look, discover Voluminous® Liner Noir.

• Isododecane

• How is this lash? Would it make my lashes more longer. Ho...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara help with length at all? 4 Answers
  • How hard is it to get off compared with other waterproof ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Feline Noir Waterproof Mascara
  • "great mascara,waterproof-no smudges or flaking.lasts all day. easy to use wand. local drugstore.easy to find.ok price" in 20 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this mascara because of the leopard print on it but I instantly fell in love. It thickens without clumping, lengthens without breaking & separates perfectly. I could not be happier. I feel fierce and beautiful!" in 16 reviews
  • "I have this mascara in my professional makeup kit. It definitely wont smudge after sweating or for a long lasting makeup." in 5 reviews
  • "Complete love!!!! This my new #1 favorite mascara high end and low end considered. It's dramatic and gives you voluminous long lashes! I curled my lashes before application most of the time but it's even really good without curling the lashes too. I usually get bored of my mascaras after a month or so but this one I used up until it was dry and the product wasn't going on as well as before (after about 3 months of use). The feline noir (black tube) is what I used. I'm tempted to try the green tube but recently repurchased the noir black tube. Try it even if you usually hate L'Oreal mascaras. I usually don't like them because they flake and dry out in a month but this didn't do that!!!!" in 4 reviews
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
so I have been using Rimmel mascara since I was in I don't know 6th grade. I saw this was really popular on Influenster so I went to Target and bought some. It was only $7.99 but I will be honest, I prefer my Rimmel. I thought the wand on this was small, the actual consistency of the product scared me though and was very thick and hard to apply. It clumped really bad at first and by the time I got my lashes separated I had way too much mascara on. I'll attach some "bad at work photos" to show how its holding up at work today. LOVE the volume it gave me, just could do without the clumping and it took forever to dry!!
Elizabeth S.
Quick insta review of an unsung hero of the drugstore: @loreal Voluminous
🌿rubberized brush, dry formula
🌿volumizes, lengthens, AND SEPARATES
🌿doesn't clump
🌿builds solidly for a shameful number of layers
🌿 doesn't flake or transfer
I love this mascara because it builds volume on each. individual. lash. I usually use this mascara alone or over other mascaras that may look amazing but transfer really easily (ahem @ctilburymakeup). It *is* a pain to get off because I use the waterproof version, but a normal cleansing oil gets 90% of it and following up with a micellar water cleans up the rest. I haven't noticed it really harming my lashes (I rarely have issues with waterproof formulas), but I don't use it daily and treat my lashes with c
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
Loreal products never fail me. They are on the not high end side of drug store cosmetics. I found this mascara did exactly as it says. It's brush is designed to flare out your outer lashes like a feline. I used the waterproof in blackest. Is it an everyday mascara? No. Its a great mascara to use on false eyelashes though. 7/10
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really like this mascara. It separates each of my lashes very well with the type of wand provides. ( the gel prickly type ) it’s very black! And gives me a lot of volume as well. The only negative thing, is that is seems to dry out really quickly, even if I am making sure the top is secure, I haven’t had that issue before, so I’m not really positive why this particular mascara has done that two me the last two times I’ve purchased! Overall it gives me a really beautiful voluminous look. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Feline Noir Waterproof Mascara
AjRox U.
Minot
This is my go to, #1, always will use this, mascara! And its waterproof! My eyes are always watering and this stays put until I take it off with a water proof makeup remover! This is by far the best mascara out there!
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This mascara is better than my high end mascara! People have asked me if my lashes are fake because they’re so long, full, and voluminous. I bought this product at Walgreens because I needed a new drugstore mascara. This product is BRILLIANT, I would recommend to anyone!
Rhonda M.
This mascara says it builds lashes 5x their normal thickness. This is true. While this has been around for awhile I only started using it about six months ago. It is my second favorite mascara. I love that it is clump resistant. It works great with sensitive eyes. It does add volume. It lengthens. It has a great brush that defines and separates.
Kendra J.
Sherwood , AR
Added amazing volume, just as great if not better than more pricey options. I use it with other mascaras to add more depth, or alone for volume, I have tiny lashes!
Johnna C.
N Smithfield, RI
I prefer this mascara because it doesn’t get clumpy and it makes your lashes look thin and beautiful! I think its easy to apply. I bought it for the first time on a whim and at Target. I would recommend because I have gotten many compliments on my lashes!
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This is my go to for everyday mascara. For school I don’t wear a lot of makeup and this is super easy to throw on just to make me look a little more alive. This product was super cheap and I reach for it everyday.
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
Does this mascara help with length at all?
Camille S.
How hard is it to get off compared with other waterproof eyeliners? Does it clump up when you try to remove it?
Regine R.
How is this lash? Would it make my lashes more longer. How long does it last? Voluminous Feline Noir sound sexy. I hope this make my lashes fuller n longer

back