BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volumizing fibers. False lash effect. Clump-free

Voluminous False Fiber Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara with a sculpting fiber formula that adheres to lashes for a volumized, sculpted lash effect. Lashes appear fuller, longer, sculpted and curled at evey angle. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Frangance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Isododecane

• What is the price range for this and has anyone compared ...2 Answers
  • I have been hearin good things about this mascara and wa...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a Madcara that will work with my watery e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love LOreal Paris waterproof mascara!!! It lasts all day and keeps volume in my lashes" in 15 reviews
  • "I couldn't believe that I found this mascara at the drug store! I used to wear this right when it came out and completely forgotten about it when I started to try high end brands. It really gives me the volume and length I'm looking for! Please don't discontinue!" in 10 reviews
  • "I just recently got this to try because I needed a waterproof mascara for summer. It works just as good as the non waterproof in thickening and lengthening lashes. I may switch over to use this more often than just in summer. Price was right at around $6." in 4 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this mascara. I am a mascara junkie myself and I can honestly say that I have not found a better drugstore mascara than this one. It holds my naturally straight lashes in a curl and wears all day long without moving a bit! leaves my lashes with a fluffy natural curl. i love wearing this instead of false lashes all of the time. gives a great false lash effect without the actual drag of wearing them. " in 3 reviews
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore mascara. I have purchased it the most often out of any other mascara I’ve tried-I just always come back to it. It gives me the volume and length without flaking off throughout the day. I haven’t found anything else from the drugstore that I like as much as this one!
Shatoya D.
I bought this on a whim, just because it was waterproof. And I’ve been wearing it every day! I was surprised by the length and lasting ability of this! (I have very short, thin lashes) I am seriously impressed. I will wear this all summer.
Christina G.
El Paso
This is one of the best drugstore fiber mascara... I must have waterproof. My lashes are non existent and this makes my lashes almost look like I’m wearing falsies. Very affordable and worth every penny!!
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
For a drug store mascara, this stuff is amazing!
I'm able to wear it all day without it creating dark circles around my eyes.
it truly does make lashes look WAY longer.
I have been buying this for years to go on top of my holy grail Better Than Sex mascara.
It's amazing! and WATERPROOF. even better.
Alice J.
This is the best best mascara I've ever used. It's better than the higher end mascaras and half the price. I've used about 3 or 4 tubes of this stuff up already. It's really amazing at adding length, defining, and is waterproof. The only con is that the false fibers will fall out if you rub hard.
Emma R.
This is my all-time favorite mascara. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart for about $8. It is much more dramatic than any other drug store mascara I've tried. I've been using it just about every time I apply make-up for at least the past five years now.
Trish L.
As much as I love this mascara (and the Voluminous non-fiber mascara as well), I will not continue to use it based on the company's animal testing. The mascara itself is one of the best drugstore mascaras, I will admit. However, it does run a little on a rainy day or if your eyes start to get watery.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® False Fiber Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara has been a great mascara for me! My lashes are long, but I like a fuller look and this delivers👍 I regularly receive compliments on my lashes and even my doctor asked whether I was using Latisse or another lash rx!
Whitney H.
REMLAP, AL
I absolutely love this mascara!!!! I used it for my wedding and I use it every day. My eyelashes look like I have fake eye lashes on them without actually having the hassle of putting false eye lashes on my eyes!
Rosalie S.
This is the drugstore mascara I prefer, which I use as a base layer to then use Better than Sex. Its pretty decent for the price but still not the best at being not clumpy or long.
Passion S.
I'm always looking for Mascara that pop out my lashes so I don't have to wear false lashes but I still wear them from time to time which gives me that full look I love. My question is does this Mascara give the BOLD look and Full with Length?
Danielle C.
Waterford, CT
I have been hearin good things about this mascara and was wondering if it worked well for the lower lash line or if it trnasfered. I have oily under eyes and mascaras always transfer.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What is the price range for this and has anyone compared it to covergirl supersizer fibers mascara?
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
I'm looking for a Madcara that will work with my watery eyes. I know it says waterproof. But how waterproof?