3 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® False Fiber Lashes™ Mascara
Volumizing fibers. False lash effect. Clump-free
Voluminous False Fiber Lashes™ Mascara with a sculpting fiber formula that adheres to lashes for a volumized, sculpted lash effect. Lashes appear fuller, longer, sculpted and curled at every angle. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Frangance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Ethylene/Va Copolymer
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Hydrogenated Palm Oil
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Disodium Edta
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Synthetic Wax
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 77266 / Black 2
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® False Fiber Lashes™ Mascara
- "I'm usually pretty picky about my mascara, but I can say that I really love this mascara! I had finally decided on a higher end mascara that I loved (and seemed worth the $35 price tag) then I tried this (it was on sale, who can pass up sale mascara?) I wasn't expecting amazing results, but I was totally surprised by how much I love it. It makes my lashes look bolder, thicker, darker and longer without looking clumpy or overly made up. The fibres really do give a bit of extra length without having to layer on a lot of mascara. I curl my lashes before applying this and get great results every time. I've already bought a few extra tubes!" in 89 reviews
- "This is my favorite mascara right now! I use the waterproof one. It doesn't really "volumize", but it does lengthen quite a bit. It's probably because of the fibers that are inside. It doesn't smudge (waterproof). I don't know.. I really enjoy it!" in 30 reviews
- "This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It really lengthens and volumizes my lashes. I like it even better than a few high end mascaras!" in 28 reviews
- "My lashes aren't super long, but I can get super long lashes withL'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in an instant!!!" in 5 reviews
I'm not sure about this one yet. I like the result, but I don't love it. From the beginning the tube seems a bit dried out. I get decent length, but not as good as I was hoping for.
This is hands down one of the worse mascaras I have ever used. Every time I wore it my eyes would get itchy within an hour. I blamed it on allergies and continued using it, and within a week my under eyes were Scarlett red, and color correction would not cancel the redness. I stopped using the mascara and it took 3 weeks for my under eyes to return to normal. I love L’Oréal mascaras but I’ll never purchase this one again.
One of my favorite mascaras, I've tried high end mascaras that don't compare to this..my lashes are so long and beautiful when I use this mascara it really does look like I have false lashes on. I find that the brush is very nice and fluffy unlike other mascaras with the harder wand that kinda stabs the eyes, I feel like it helps build the lashes making them look fluffy.
Review for: Other more...
This is my GO TO MASCARA! I absolutely LOVE this product. It’s super easy to use and and extremely long lasting. My eyelashes are long to begin with but this product really makes them stay long all day...sometimes I’ll sleep with my mascara on and they will still look amazing. I have used this product for 4+ years and can’t use another product. 5 stars from me
This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara! It’s affordable but still gives you full, long, defined lashes. The wand is incredible as well as the formula. I usually get the waterproof because my eyes tend to water a lot, but if yours don’t I suggest the regular because waterproof will not budge for days!
Whenever people ask me what a good drugstore makeup is, this is what I recommend. I still use it in my everyday mascara routine as a base, and then after my mascara is on to comb out my lashes. It works on lashes of any length and everyone I’ve spoken to has really loved it.
This definitely elongates the eyelashes but the fibers fall off onto your cheeks within an hour. It’s pricey at Walmart for its poor quality. I wouldn’t recommend and I wouldn’t ever buy again. It’s really hard to get off even with makeup remover.
I used to work at walgreens witch is what drove me to try this product for the price you pay it does an amazing job it trully makes u feel like u have false lashes on it extends your lashes and makes the look much fuller is is on my list for sure expecially witha trip comming on close and it being waterproof full package defenetly my #GiftCrush
Q & A
I've been wanting to try Fiber Lashes without spending a lot. Is this one good or any others you'd recommend?
Whats your favorite Loreal mascara?
How many Mascaras do you layer? What are your favorite “Buildable” Mascaras? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® False Fiber Lashes™ MascaraL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable MascaraL'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Black
I like when mascara makes your lashes look thicker & darker, so I don't need to tightline.. Does this mascara do that ?
Does it last long???
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos