BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volumizing fibers. False lash effect. Clump-free

Voluminous False Fiber Lashes™ Mascara with a sculpting fiber formula that adheres to lashes for a volumized, sculpted lash effect. Lashes appear fuller, longer, sculpted and curled at every angle. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Frangance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does it look natural ? I don't like mascaras that leave your las...2 Answers
  • Do the fibers fall off on your face throughout the day?2 Answers
  • Is this the only other 2 step fiber mascara besides the one youni...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® False Fiber Lashes™ Mascara
  • "My lashes aren't super long, but I can get super long lashes withL'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in an instant!!!" in 5 reviews
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
I discovered this product almost five years ago and absolutely loved it ! Loved the rich easy to build formula, the brush and even it's drug store ease of availability and even affordability ! It actually gave the effect of false lashes without the hassle. But more recently with use, have noticed a change with their product in that it is more prone to flaking within a short time of application and to the eye, does not appear to be as creamy and rich these days on it's wand. If Loreal would repackage it's original formula, this would be a leading performer in Mascaras !! I am sadly disappointed and are uncertain if I will be repurchasing this product, but are contemplating to try the same brand & their Million Lashes. I'm giving this product a 5, for room to re-think their formula use and in the hopes it can return back to what were a staple item for me.
Norbeliss M.
I like this product because it gives you extra length and volume by adding fibers to each lash. I get lots of compliments on my eyes when I use it. Because it has fibers in it, if you don't clean it off at night, you can have some irritation in the morning but that is not the fault of the company but rather the user :-) The only reason i give it 4 stars rather than 5 is that it seems to dry out VERY fast. I use to have other mascaras for months and months and months (longer than is recommended that you keep it) yet it still worked (thought they were not the fiber mascaras). This tends to dry out and not work as well after MAYBE 2 months and I only use it 2-3 times a week.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Really impressed with this mascara. I needed a replacement for my Younique fiber lashes (which are an actual two step process with real fibers) and this does really well in giving me big lashes without the extra step (or extra price). Unlike my favorite other non-fiber mascara (Too Faced Better Than...), the wand on this mascara really keeps the lashes separate. It also layers really well, without clumping, which is what I like (since I love the fake lashes look, but fake lashes are too much for a regular teaching day).
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Oh. my. goodness. This stuff is incredible! It transformed my short lashes into long beautiful and full lashes with just a couple coats. It easily became my new favorite, and I was so glad it lasted all day long and didn't flake. I've added photos - one with my eyes closed and another with my eyes open. I'm wearing two coats of this mascara, and then I combed it through with an eyelash comb. I was so happy and pleased with the results!
Sydney B.
I bought this from ulta and the employees there were extremely helpful when picking out what items I needed. This mascara is a good size for the price. Itlengthens your eyelashes and applies very evenly. I have really light lashes so when I use it it automatically makes a huge difference. It's nice because the brush is easy to hold. I noticed if you apply too much it may become clumpy so I only apply one coat and it works fine for me.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
When I bought this it was to compare with and combine with mascara from Younique when I used to be a presenter. I think for the price this mascara is pretty awesome! When it comes to the fibers you can get thicker looking lashes without needing falsies! I have naturally long lashes but they're light and not very thick. All I need is one light application and I've got thicker looking lashes! I love it!!!!
Andrea U.
I hate this product. Hands down the worst mascara Ive ever used. I was very curious about the false fiber craze so I tried it. After an hour of wear the fibers were falling into my eyes! I cant deal with that. I use a mascara not on a daily basis but enough to know that that shouldnt be happening. Will not be re-purchasing or even trying anything false fiber ever again
Madison Z.
I found this at the bottom of my mascara bag and thought let's give this baby a try. I was pleasantly surprised with how great it made my lashes look all day and at a drug store price! I have longer lashes so sometimes at my casual job a really nice mascara makes my lashes look a little over the top, this is much more natural and I love the brush!
Amany I.
Great mascara, I just wished that the neck of the tube was smaller so that the mascara wand had less product on it when taking it out. If you wipe the excess off this separates your lashes and makes them super black and voluminously long. Love it. Just don't get it in your eyes because they will make your vision BLURRY as hell.
Ally T.
Havre De Grace, MD
I will always love this mascara it is amazing! The length and volume it gives my lashes is stunning I always get complements, most of the time people think I'm wearing false lashes. The lash fibers in this mascara give the lengthening effect of that. The only downside is the waterproof version is super hard to take off.
Jalexi J.
Melrose Park, IL
I've been wanting to try Fiber Lashes without spending a lot. Is this one good or any others you'd recommend?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite Loreal mascara?
Chelsea j.
I like when mascara makes your lashes look thicker & darker, so I don't need to tightline.. Does this mascara do that ?
Elsy N.
Does it last long???
Maria S.
Looking for a new mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone tried this one and does it flake??