Betti B.
Review for: L' Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara Black 0.34 fl oz more...
I was disappointed in this mascara. I'm not sure why, but I always held L'Oreal up to a higher standard when it came to drug store brands. I usually use a different non-waterproof mascara, but needed a waterproof mascara in a pinch because of a funeral. I found this stuff to be so terrible that I threw it away after one use. I felt like I had to add way too many coats for the coverage to even matter. And then after wearing it a few hours, it began to flake off and landed on my cheekbones. I looked ridiculous until my sister, not so kindly, brought it to my attention. Then I was self-conscious for the rest of the day and made sure to check a mirror every 45 minutes. Overall, I would not recommend this product to a friend or family member. Well, maybe my sister...