BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lash plumping tecnology. 12X impact. Breathtaking volume.

Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara with lash-plumping technology delivers breathtaking volume and incredible wear. The Hydra-Collagen Complex Formula is infused with collagen, to enhance the thickness of your lashes for up to 12X more impact without any clumps. -Patented Instant Impact Brush is 50% bigger than a classic brush so it builds that incredible volume fast. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Dramatic volume? I'm looking for one to lift and coat every lash!...3 Answers
  • I was using the L'oréal Voluminous Power Volume 24H mascara but i...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a mascara like this for a while and all I k...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have long lashes but sometimes mascara makes them look thin and covered in black goop... this mascara evenly lengthens and thickens, it's awesome." in 43 reviews
  • "Love love love waterproof mascara, it has always been my go to mascara. This leaves my lashes looking full and dark and really makes my eyes pop. Thumbs up!!" in 23 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!!!!! It does not clump your eyelashes. Your lashes look so volumized with the perfect amount of length, and the color is the perfect black. This is definitely a volumizing, non clumping mascara, so if you're looking for length you may want to suggest others but this one is definitely worth every penny" in 8 reviews
  • "I have long lashes but sometimes mascara makes them look thin and covered in black goop... this mascara evenly lengthens and thickens, it's awesome." in 7 reviews
  • "This is my Holy Grail mascara. I always come back to this one. It's a drier formula which is perfect for my straight lashes. It doesn't weigh them down or cause them to fall. It gives me tons of volume. You can build it up to get mega thick lashes or just do one coat and have a nice look as well. I highly recommend this product. I think it goes under the radar a lot by other L'Oreal mascaras, but this one is great!" in 6 reviews
Cami L.
Review for: Blackest Black, Black more...
Amazing, leaves my eye lashes perfect, full and ready to go. I probably buy one or two of them a month. A must have! I pick it up at Walgreens/CVS. I have dark brown eyes and they pop with it. It is a must have for anyone. I absolutely love it! Highly recommend, one of my favorite mascaras, I have tried high end and cheap ones and this one is one I always go back to. Loreal has the best mascaras.
Alexis E.
Columbiana, OH
This mascara is HIGHLY under rated in my opinion. I never here anybody talking about it. Its definitely a good value for the price. It's not waterproof, but (on me) it wears waterproof. I normally pick mine up at a local drug store. I have re purchased this mascara multiple times! I love it!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I swear by L'Oreal mascara's and would grab for anything by the brand over expensive dept store high end mascara's any day. First and foremost his is a volumizing mascara. If you are looking for volume and thickness, this is the very best I have ever tried. This will add some length but not to the extent of others out there which specialize in that specific task. I get absolutely no clumping or "spider leg" eyes with this formula at all nor does it clump, which is a very rare find. You can layer and layer and it still looks great. I use this for daytime wear because it makes the eyes and lashes "pop" but is not too over the top. I am always quick to say that 99.9% of the time a mascara is more about its wand than formula, but here it's a combination of both. I have tried applying this with other wands and while always impressive, it isn't as defined and separating as it is when using the original brush. There is just something about this big ole fatty brush and this voluminous collagen formulation that works well together. I was first introduced to this product by a makeup artist pal who swears by it for volume and after using it, it's a no-brainer as to why she recommended it.
Sonia G.
Davie, FL
Okay so I use HIGH END Make up only and one day I really needed mascara so I ran to target and got this and I haven't stopped using it since then.. It's AMAZING it dries up so fast that's my only complain but over all one of if not my favorite mascaras
olivia v.
I love this mascara. I have short lashes with a fair amount of volume but I've always longed for the long luscious lashes. I usually curl my lashes and this mascara is great because it keeps them curly! Most mascaras always bring my lashes down. The mascara is not like other ones I have tried that are "wet" when you apply. This one is more to the "dry side" but it doesn't even flake. I'm a fan of the "natural look" but when going out, I love love the dramatic lashes" (not to extremes, of course, just enough to make people wonder "are those lashes real"). One coat is enough to give you the natural look of long lashes. 3 coats are good for the dramatic look. Applying too much DOES clump, obviously. So if yoi want a dramatic look without clumping, apply 2 coats. Wait. Apply another 2 coats. Wait. and so on until you receive the effect you want. My only complaint is that by the end of the day, I do have under eye circles due to the mascara but its very very minimal. You can easily take it off. It's just great!
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Let me start by saying I have tried dozens of mascaras (waterproof and not) and have not found a mascara that really works for me until this one! My eyelashes naturally point down so I have to curl them like crazy. Every other mascara I have tried weigh my lashes down so they don't stay curls when the mascara is applied. This Loreal mascara keeps my lashes where I curled them, doesn't clump, and has my eyelashes looking long and voluminous! My husband even asked if they were my real eyelashes!!! I can't live without this mascara!
Shelby H.
I have used this mascara for years and can't say enough about it. When the tube is new the formula is a little wet but after a few uses it dries to a perfect consistency. Makes my lashes long and so full.
Kathryn S.
I love how easily the Loreal Collagen mascara glides onto my lashes. No clumping and doesn't flake off. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone wanting beautiful lashes.
Carli S.
This is a super wet and super chunky formula that smudges all over my eyes. Don't even try lower lashes, it's pure chunks.. when I went to open it this weekend after not using it for a week or so, the wand came out covered in thick mascara like mud. To the point I couldn't even see the bristles on the wand under all the mascara that was chunked on. It's like the opening is too big so there is nothing to get the excess product off with before applying it. Don't waste your $!
Akanksha P.
Meriden, CT
My main day to day must have makeup are mascara and eyebrow filler. I have tried on so many mascara to find the best one out there. L'Oreal has won my heart. I swear by their mascaras because it is just amazing! When I go to the beach I always go for this one! My eyelashes look amazing even after I have been in the water for a while. The plus side to this mascara is it doesn't get clumpy and doesn't look clumpy.
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
To work in s hot wet room for 8 hours. Can this out last my hot job?
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Does this mascara clump up? I have such a horrible past with waterproof mascara always clumping up and ending up in my eyes. is it also easy to remove?
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
Can someone tell me if it's really waterproof & the blackest ?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Dramatic volume? I'm looking for one to lift and coat every lash! I was going to buy this and the lady recommended the curved brush voluminous by L'Oréal Any recommendations
Estefania C.