L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
4.25 / 5 based on 130 Reviews
Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
Lash plumping tecnology. 12X impact.Breathtaking volume.
Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara with lash-plumping technology delivers breathtaking volume and incredible wear. -The Hydra-Collagen Complex Formula is infused with collagen, to enhance the thickness of your lashes for up to 12X more impact without any clumps. Patented Instant Impact Brush is 50% bigger than a classic brush so it builds that incredible volume fast. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Cera Carnauba / Carnauba
- Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Hydrogenated Palm Oil
- Disodium Edta
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soluble Collagen
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- "Love this mascara!! I love all L'oreal mascara a with the Collagen formula. This mascara makes my lashes look long and with lots of volume. They make my lashes look like fake ones!!" in 12 reviews
- "This mascara volumizes and lengthens your lashes without leaving any clumps. My only complaint is that this particular mascara weights down your lashes so that they "droop" a few hours after application." in 7 reviews
- "This was my go-to mascara before I forced myself to move on to something else. This is amazing! I have naturally long lashes so I don't know how it works on shorter lashes. Mine were amazing and healthy looking. Not to mention gorgeously long and thick!" in 3 reviews
- "I never thought I would say I LOVE a drugstore mascara, but this one is excellent! It doesn't flake, I feel like (for me) it's pretty water resistant, it nourishes my lashes AND it's so affordable!! I have this listed in my Summer Beauty Routine list if you would like to check it out! It's beautiful on its own, or underneath some false eyelashes! " in 3 reviews
- "As a permanent lover of collagen mascaras (they are the most natural, lengthening and volumizing mascaras around) this one is among the best, along with Maybelline's selection. If you're having trouble removing this, make sure you're not using the waterproof formula; the normal formula removes easily with water. " in 3 reviews
This is probably my favorite mascara of all time. It builds both volume and lots of length in a slighly clumpy but not too clumpy way. It also did not smudge or flake, and I struggle a lot with mascara smudging because I have watery eyes caused by allergies. This might be weird, but it also was really quick to put on and build up volume- which was great when I was getting ready in a hurry. I'm cruelty-free now so sadly I no longer purchase or use this masacara, but I have not found anything better to replace it.
This is probably one of the best mascaras I've ever owned. I've tried fibers, the expensive volume and length mascara, but this is definitely in my top 3. The packaging is so sleek and sexy. The product is smooth and easy to use. The ONLY reason I am not giving it 5 stars is that I was used to applying two layers, but this one can look clumpy if you apply multiple layers like I do.
You guys....I get SO SO SO many compliments on my lashes with this mascara. I have had at least 10 people compliment or say theyve tried everything from extrensions to serums to falsies just trying to get the result that I get with this $10 mascara alone. I love this gem so much!!
Really great mascara!! My go to for the longest time was a dior mascara which I loved but I honestly didn't want to continue spending $30 for it so I ended up searching the drugstore and found this beauty :) I'm surprised this works really well and meets my needs because usually it takes me forever to find one I really like and its so cheap! This gives me nice volume and doesn't make my lashes clump together which is perfect. I haven't noticed any flaking and it's pretty easy to remove. I really recommend this product to anyone who wants great volume. :)
It’s an overall great mascara. Tends to clump up on your lashes kind of easily so you have to be careful applying it, that’s the only bad part. Gives your lashes lots of length & volume. I’d buy this again & recommend to others
Loving this mascara! It’s does give a lot of volume. My only complain is that sometimes it clumps up. But it works well of volume. I bought mine from Macy’s backstage. Totally recommend it to all looking for volume.
I’ve been using this mascara for about 6 years now. My lashes have never been so long, I’ve tried high end mascara and I just don’t think anything compares to this mascara. It makes my lashes look fake.
This is the only mascara I actually ever buy! I used to buy high end but I go through mascara like crazy so I was introduced to this one a while back and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s definitely a volumizing mascara by if you play with it right you can get lashes some length! This also doesn’t make my eyelashes feel or look brittle like some other mascaras tend to do.
I would say this mascara is average at best. I really like the brush on it but the formula is not my favorite. It is a good price though. I would be willing to try another L'Oreal mascara but probably won't buy this one again unless the only other options available I already knew I didn't like.
I have super short eyelash and this makes them look fuller. It doesn’t really add to the length but my bottom eyelashes look full. You have to use a eyelash primer prior to use or it comes off
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos