L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

Lash plumping tecnology. 12X impact.Breathtaking volume.

Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara with lash-plumping technology delivers breathtaking volume and incredible wear. -The Hydra-Collagen Complex Formula is infused with collagen, to enhance the thickness of your lashes for up to 12X more impact without any clumps. Patented Instant Impact Brush is 50% bigger than a classic brush so it builds that incredible volume fast. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
  • "Makes your lashes look so long and it's cheap which is also a plus when looking for a good mascara to try out !" in 1 review
  • "This mascara does leave a ton of residue after washing and makeup remover however, it gives me very thick eyelashes." in 1 review
  • "This mascara is okay, I find it feels "cheap" on my eyes and it does tend to clunk up my eye lashes if not applied carefully." in 1 review
  • "Soap, makeup wipes, and eye makeup remover fail to completely take the product off and it leaves a lot of residue." in 1 review
  • "Great staying power but not waterproof." in 1 review
Alyah A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Really great mascara!! My go to for the longest time was a dior mascara which I loved but I honestly didn't want to continue spending $30 for it so I ended up searching the drugstore and found this beauty :) I'm surprised this works really well and meets my needs because usually it takes me forever to find one I really like and its so cheap! This gives me nice volume and doesn't make my lashes clump together which is perfect. I haven't noticed any flaking and it's pretty easy to remove. I really recommend this product to anyone who wants great volume. :)
Mercedes H.
Burbank, IL
Love this mascara, I've been using it for about 6 years.it makes your lashes look voluminous and long. I usually do two coats, this helps my lashes look fuller and longer. The only thing I don't like is that if it accidentally gets in your eyes it burns more than other mascaras. Maybe it's the collagen, I don't know but that doesn't make me stop wearing it. Love how my lashes look, my mother even asked me what I was wearing because you can notice them!
Carmen M.
My number one and my to go mascara is this one!! Easy to apply and use. Adds a lot of volume to your eyelashes.. Long lasting.. I regularly buy it at CVS for a great deal!!! I have bought it many time!!L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Amazing mascara, delivers voluminous and fluffy looking lashes. It's only flaw is that it flakes a lot. I like the brown color and it does not last long as other mascaras do. If it didn't flake it would be my favorite.
Nicole E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't really use mascara. I have fairly large and dark lashes. If you want something that is amazing on your lashes, I am not the person to be talking. to. I do know that this lasts a really long time (up to two days is the longest I have tried). I would buy it again.
Maggy O.
Katy, TX
Best drugstore mascara that money can buy . I use it in blackest black or a super dramatic look. It is dark and intense and leaves my lashes looking amazing. I've been told by people that they thought I was wearing fake lashes when I'm wearing this mascara.
Jenna T.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I gave this four stars only because it's not the beloved L'ORÉAL mascara that I had used for 10+ years before they discontinued it. That said, this is the best "drug store" mascara on the market right now.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
This is currently my HG mascara. I got it at a L'oreal private sale amongst other products but this was definitely the best thing I picked up there! I love the mascara wand and the product is perfect. It's a semi-wet mascara that dries fast but not fast enough that application is difficult if you know what I mean. It doesn't flake or transfer and my lashes look noticeably longer, fuller, and it's the reason I no longer reach for my falsies!

P.S: to everyone that loves this mascara but has a hard time taking it off. I use Marcelle's 3-in-1 Micellar Solution with a cotton pad and it gets removed effortlessly! Cheers!
Maureen R.
Overland Park, KS
This is my go to mascara. I will branch out and try others every once in a while, but I always go back to this one. It give me volume and coverage that is amazing and I am constantly complimented on my eyelashes with people asking if they are real or fake.  They are REAL!
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
This mascara is for people with long lashes. It's good for all eye colors. Its really make your lashes full and thick. I compare it to the smashbox one. The packaging is nice. I would recommend it for simple makeup
Alysha L.
Clump smudge flake? I've been looking at this does it give volume?