L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Crown Jewel Mascara

Indulge yourself with glamorous lashes. L'Oreal voluminous crown jewel mascara limited edition blackest black no. 310 glides on smoothly, thickens every lash without clumping and gives your eyes a dramatic , smudge-free look. L'Oreal is a leading total...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Crown Jewel Mascara!
Product Highlights
Omg best of the best in mascara for eyelashes is the best in pharmacy brands! Gives a spectacular finish, the eyelashes remain micho volume and longer I love the eyelash masks of this brand the mega I recommendin reviews
alexis T.
breckenridge
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes a continuous curl all day, and it makes my hazel eyes pop. It flakes occasionally, but other than that this is an amazing mascara and is defidently a holy grail for me. I would 9/10 rebuy.
Viktoriya J.
Spartanburg
I've always use L'Orel mascara I love it how it looks and feels on my eyelashes this so great product
Keely V.
This was not my favorite mostly because it’s brush is to big for my liking that and it always seems to end up under my eyes at the end of the night. I have small squinty eyes though and I smile a lot :)
Chantelle B.
This gives you killer lashes. Makes lashes fat and fabulous. It can clump so you have to be careful. I prefer it to my high end mascara. Such good value and works great with the matching primer. I have a backup of this so i don't run out.
Genesis C.
It's such a great mascara I wish it could last forever! It was the first time i had tried it out and it wasn't too expensive. The packaging was simple and clear. Great application i just wish it wouldn't dry out so quickly!
Analaura C.
THE BEST MASCARA EVER ! WOW it gives your lashes thickness , length and volume as the name says ! I never use a diferente one
katie H.
Sonora Ca
This mascara is the first true black I have been able to find. It does a great job at volumizing my lashes and darkening them. It applies well both on the top and bottom lashes.
Amy H.
Murrieta, CA
This is definitely one of the best mascaras on the market, even compared to department store brands. It lengthens, curls & thickens your lashes. Just what I'm looking for in a mascara!!!
Medjine G.
I have been using it for 3 years now it's so bulgy and makes your lashes look fuller. It's stay one for hours and it's not very messy I have it to my friends and they love it absolutely recommend it
JESSICA A.
San Antonio , TX
I love this mascara it gives me so much length. My eyelashes are short and straight so when I curl them and apply this mascara I get asked if I'm wearing some natural false lashes

Looking for your answer?