L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Crown Jewel Mascara uploaded by caroline q.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge yourself with glamorous lashes. L'Oreal voluminous crown jewel mascara limited edition blackest black no. 310 glides on smoothly, thickens every lash without clumping and gives your eyes a dramatic , smudge-free look. L'Oreal is a leading total...

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Crown Jewel Mascara
  • "Omg best of the best in mascara for eyelashes is the best in pharmacy brands! Gives a spectacular finish, the eyelashes remain micho volume and longer I love the eyelash masks of this brand the mega I recommend" in 3 reviews
Keely V.
This was not my favorite mostly because it’s brush is to big for my liking that and it always seems to end up under my eyes at the end of the night. I have small squinty eyes though and I smile a lot :)
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
best mascara ive bought so far its really black and last till i wash it off, it separates my lashes, the blue mascara in the voluminous line is my other ride or die mascara it last just as long and i always get compliments when i wear it! I would definitely recommend this!!
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
In my experience this mascara gives a lot of curl but no clumps. It is available at any drugstore and is very reasonably priced. The wand is probably my favorite part of the brush it finds all of your lashes and coats them evenly. I would definitely recommend this
Kristen K.
Just recently started using this product and i like how it spreads out my eyelashes but i was hoping that it would make them look more full but it didnt but if your not looking for so much as fullness this is great for lifting and spreading them out!
Chantelle B.
This gives you killer lashes. Makes lashes fat and fabulous. It can clump so you have to be careful. I prefer it to my high end mascara. Such good value and works great with the matching primer. I have a backup of this so i don't run out.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
So far this is my favorite because it does last a while but the formula is heavy so even if I curl my lashes they can get "weighed" down by the end of my morning. But what I do love about this mascara is that my eyes don't itch or burn
alexis t.
breckenridge
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes a continuous curl all day, and it makes my hazel eyes pop. It flakes occasionally, but other than that this is an amazing mascara and is defidently a holy grail for me. I would 9/10 rebuy.
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have used some very expensive ones! I love the voluminous collection because it is buildable and you can create several different looks based on the number of layers you put on.
Genesis C.
It's such a great mascara I wish it could last forever! It was the first time i had tried it out and it wasn't too expensive. The packaging was simple and clear. Great application i just wish it wouldn't dry out so quickly!
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Obsessed absolutely obsessed! Very affordable and you don't have to keep applying to get that voluminous falsely eyelash look. Easy to apply and it leaves your lashes big and beautiful all day long. Would highly recommend.

back