BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Rhianna W.
Naples, FL
Let me start this off by saying I've never tried any L'Oreal mascara before. I know, I'm awful! But this mascara has definitely turned me towards buying more of at least this same Voluminous line. I'm pretty pale, so I could immediately notice the tint of burgundy this mascara has, but as I applied it to the rest of my lashes I definitely didn't see as much color. Nonetheless, this is great as a softer look for those who feel like black mascara is too harsh! In terms of volume and length, this mascara definitely seemed to bring my lashes up, and for sure gave me length! It also didn't really give me that "spider"-y look many women complain about with mascaras. It's a bit hard to get the inner lashes and bottom lashes without touching the skin due to the wand being so big, but that doesn't bother me very much! This left a great first impression for me in terms of their brand and mascara formulas, and I'll definitely look into buying more in the future!
V I.
This is my everyday mascara. I love it so very much, and it makes my lashes look amazing. It’s very affordable and the formula is good. And it makes my hazel colored eyes pop, I recommend 100%
Joanna A.
Kissimmee
This mascara is awesome. Its so dramatic and the nice thing is , no clumps. Every time I wear it I get complements on my lashes.
Viktorija K.
wisbech
Long lasting. Makes your lashes look thick and long. Easy to use you dont have to use a lot to make it work. I recommend.
Angel H.
I’ve tried tons of mascaras and I always go back to this one. It makes my lashes long and full. I always get a black shade with a curved brush. Very good value. I always recommend this mascara to others.
Paula S.
Johnson City, TN
Love this color! Stays on all day and did not collect in the crease under my eye. That is a win win.
Juany H.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was so exited to use this mascara because my mom said she loved it and that it would lift her lashes up ! When si first tried it i was disappointed it is so clumpy,watery honestly not such a good mascara. I loved how it was really black but I hated how it would smear easily on my under eyes making it look like I have dark circle it would just mess up my whole makeup ! Honestly I wouldn't recommend it !
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a great mascara! Love how black it is and how well it applies to the eyelashes! It gives that more voluminous effect as stated on the product itself.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
They aren't lying when they say this helps with the volume of your lashes. It does not flake easily and is buildable. I definitely suggest the product. I typically purchase at Walmart or Kroger.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I love this mascara. I use the primer though before I put the mascara on. (It gives the lashes way more length) the brush is great I gathers just enough product to coat your lashes.
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.