BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Amber A.
I do not like this mascara.. it did not separate or give any volume to my lashes whatsoever
Didnt like clumped up. Never bought again. Did not work for me. Still looking for a go to everyday wow me lash
Kayla F.
I used to think this mascara was great, until I purchased my second bottle. Although it made my blue eyes look awesome, my eyelashes were falling out like crazy! I would have clumps of lashes left on my make up remover pads and even on my pillow!! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who would wear the mascara consistently
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Nunca usei.. Mais deve ser otima essa mascara ! Se me enviarem a amostra usarei e direi o q axo ..
Juany H.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was so exited to use this mascara because my mom said she loved it and that it would lift her lashes up ! When si first tried it i was disappointed it is so clumpy,watery honestly not such a good mascara. I loved how it was really black but I hated how it would smear easily on my under eyes making it look like I have dark circle it would just mess up my whole makeup ! Honestly I wouldn't recommend it !
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Very disappointed in this product. It dries up super quickly, and does not apply well. I've had four tubes and have been disappointed each time.
marie b.
High river alberta, CA
Well turquoise loll i want try i try and woww not for me not fit with my eyes good experience but no thank you
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Does t matter the mascara color, I don't like this one. Again, the massive amount of bristles in the wand make my lashes clump together and look like spider lashes. No thank you. Will no repurchase.
Grazzia P.
Doral, FL
Saw Jaclyn Hills recommending this as her go -to drugstore mascara, I was NOT amazed at all.
I dont know if i got a dry one by it didnt give me the effect i was promised to see.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Not my favorite. I liked how my lashes looked but when it came time to remove it, it felt like glue on my lashes and was horrific to remove. I guess that's good if you're looking for something very waterproof, but even with an oil based make up remover, it was not easy.
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.