BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Color Creations Mascara
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Aiman R.
Sunrise, FL
My HG drugstore mascara. Nothing gives me more volume and fluttery lashes. I've tried both the blackest black and carbon black. The carbon black formula adheres to the lashes better creating more volume but both formulas are excellent!
Joanna A.
Kissimmee, FL
This mascara is awesome. Its so dramatic and the nice thing is , no clumps. Every time I wear it I get complements on my lashes.
Kattya V.
Riverbank, CA
This is the only mascara I use simply because it does the job. It makes your lashes look full and adds tons of volume. I can't see myself trying any other mascara besides this one, it's that good! Truly recommend it!
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
Let me start this off by saying I've never tried any L'Oreal mascara before. I know, I'm awful! But this mascara has definitely turned me towards buying more of at least this same Voluminous line. I'm pretty pale, so I could immediately notice the tint of burgundy this mascara has, but as I applied it to the rest of my lashes I definitely didn't see as much color. Nonetheless, this is great as a softer look for those who feel like black mascara is too harsh! In terms of volume and length, this mascara definitely seemed to bring my lashes up, and for sure gave me length! It also didn't really give me that "spider"-y look many women complain about with mascaras. It's a bit hard to get the inner lashes and bottom lashes without touching the skin due to the wand being so big, but that doesn't bother me very much! This left a great first impression for me in terms of their brand and mascara formulas, and I'll definitely look into buying more in the future!
Sarah M.
This is a great drugstore mascara! It volumizes and makes my lashes look great!
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
My all time favorite mascara works great and doesn't clump my eyelashes which is amazing. I'm not a person that wears fake lashes and this works great on it's own. The packaging is just super nice I would repurchase it.
Christie D.
Encinitas, CA
I used Black Noir.... have been since 2004 when Jenna Jameson turned me onto it. Never clumps! She still uses this as well to this date!
Taylor W.
Moreno Valley , CA
My favorite mascara!🙌 I use this and another mascara from L'Oréal. This makes your lashes look really thick. I use this and let it sit and apply another layer. I always get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes. That's how good it works
Trisha M.
Austin, TX
Best mascara! Last forever and doesn't get clumpy. Easy application with full coverage of my lashes!
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is one of all time mascara must-haves!! This has been with me since I was a teenager until now..I'm in my 30's. It does the job every time and when I've bought the more pricey, brand name mascaras I always find myself coming back to this faithful one!❤️❤️
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?