BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Color Creations Mascara
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
Let me start this off by saying I've never tried any L'Oreal mascara before. I know, I'm awful! But this mascara has definitely turned me towards buying more of at least this same Voluminous line. I'm pretty pale, so I could immediately notice the tint of burgundy this mascara has, but as I applied it to the rest of my lashes I definitely didn't see as much color. Nonetheless, this is great as a softer look for those who feel like black mascara is too harsh! In terms of volume and length, this mascara definitely seemed to bring my lashes up, and for sure gave me length! It also didn't really give me that "spider"-y look many women complain about with mascaras. It's a bit hard to get the inner lashes and bottom lashes without touching the skin due to the wand being so big, but that doesn't bother me very much! This left a great first impression for me in terms of their brand and mascara formulas, and I'll definitely look into buying more in the future!
V I.
This is my everyday mascara. I love it so very much, and it makes my lashes look amazing. It’s very affordable and the formula is good. And it makes my hazel colored eyes pop, I recommend 100%
Adrianna P.
So i was introduced to this mascara by my mother and it becamse one of my all time favroites. I've honestly been using this for about 9 years now. It does not flake and you can apply more than one coat without it flaking. I purchase mine at any drug store but perferably ULTA since they always have sales. I've recommended this to many people and there has been many other maybelline mascaras i've tried , this is the one i keep going back to. It makes my lashes look long and full. This is definetly my holy grail and the price is decent.
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
I love the normal black version of this product, and just discovered this cobalt version! My eyes are blue so it makes a groovy/edgy look. This is very volumizing with a nice fluffy, bushy brush. It can be a little messy and is VERY water soluble, so be careful in the rain! Great value for the price! Been using this type for years.
Alejandra D.
Roma
I like this mascara, I helps elongate my lashes and to give them volume. Is not the best mascara but it does the job. It does start running down my under eyes after a while, but I think that is normal with all other mascaras, in my case at least. I have very long, thick straight eyelashes so it is very hard to curl them, the mascara does help a bit to hold a curl.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
One of my favorite mascaras, it doesn't clump up my lashes if anything it definitely defines them more, I use this product on days where I like a softer look but I can always get away with building it up without it looking heavy or clumpy. It's so affordable and lasts a while, I've gotten a few on my own but I just opened the one that Influenster sent me from their last voxbox!
Kayla F.
I used to think this mascara was great, until I purchased my second bottle. Although it made my blue eyes look awesome, my eyelashes were falling out like crazy! I would have clumps of lashes left on my make up remover pads and even on my pillow!! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who would wear the mascara consistently
Jessica B.
This mascara is a must! You really want to try it! It makes your lashes look really long and voluminous. I buy it all the time and it's my favorite mascara. I've been buying it for 5 years already. I definitely recommend it!
Nvs S.
Amazing colour and lasts me all day. The formula is very nice, and it really makes my dark brown eye color stand out. For my first time using it I really enjoyed it! I defined recommend this product. Very affordable L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Million Lashes™ Mascara
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a perfect staple as far as mascara goes. Perfect for everyday looks. You can easily build up coverage. It also doesn't clump or irritate my eyes. It stays on but washes off easily at the end of the day.
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?