BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Color Creations Mascara
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This is a good mascara although I feel that a desk lamp a little bit and then after a while the mascara gets really dry and flaky I feel that the only part I like about it is how dark it makes your lashes.
Alina S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my go to mascaras. The packaging is nice. To alternate mascaras I like this one because of how black it is so it really makes my eye lashes pop. I have bout this multiple times already.
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
This honestly has to be my favorite mascara. Enjoy trying other mascara but I always find myself going back to this particular one....I love the rounded brush and it makes my lashes look for a volumized
Aiman R.
Sunrise, FL
My HG drugstore mascara. Nothing gives me more volume and fluttery lashes. I've tried both the blackest black and carbon black. The carbon black formula adheres to the lashes better creating more volume but both formulas are excellent!
Hannah G.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my constant go to for mascara. I have used this brand for 15+ years, tried others, expensive etc and always come back to this one. Strangers will compliment my lashes and ask what brand.
Jen F.
This is a great every day mascara. One coat is enough for a casual look and it is buildable. I give it 4 stars because it's not the most lengthening and it's a little hard to take off. But the waterproof version wears all day.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Does t matter the mascara color, I don't like this one. Again, the massive amount of bristles in the wand make my lashes clump together and look like spider lashes. No thank you. Will no repurchase.
MaRwa R.
This mascara has worked better for me than other brands in its price range. It doesn't clump or flake. I haven't had the problem of dried out mascara with this brand either. It covers well and the brush is easy to use.
Kayla M.
DOS PALOS, CA
I have used this mascara for over 8 years now! I use the black noir and the brown and I love it! It gets a little too thick once you open it so I always take the excess off before I use it but I've never had any other problems!
Lakenya D.
Carencro , LA
I love this mascara ❤️ it's Amazon and I also love the base its very good value myy eye color is dark brown and it's make my eye pops I use this very often since u got it I do recommend this for all eye types ✨😍
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.