BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Color Creations Mascara
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
Not a fan of this mascara. It did not really do anything for my eyes - it did not add any extra length or volume. The product often ends up smudged underneath my bottom lashes, which isn't a good look. The only thing right is the price, but there are better mascaras for the same price.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Love this mascara... It almost reminds me of the Better than Se* mascara by Too Faced but just with a smaller brush. It's very build-able and very black. I love this product it's pretty affordable and I would recommend and repurchase.
Julia B.
My favorite mascara! Not in purple, lol in black. But it's amazing! You can definitely build it up without it getting clumpy and if it does get clumpy you can separate with a lash comb. You can also clump it up, it is very versatile
Brooke N.
Rockford, IL
Well, when I don't feel like buying my almost $30 (Too Faced - Better Than Sex) mascara, this is the one I do. It's extremely long lasting. Makes your eye lashes long AND full. No clump. I buy it every time I run out for back up. Love this mascara. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Daija C.
Somerville, AL
I live this mascara not only for my top lashes but also my lower lashes. The light weight formula doesn't feel cached to your lashes but still give you a voluminous look. Lengthens your lashes marvelously! It's definitely something you will want to purchase more than once.
Sherhlub V.
This mascara definitely add more volume and makes my eyelashes more thick. Have gone through a lot of tubes already! HOWEVER, I think it's just me but the formula is always stuck on the wand and bristles!! I get so irritated by that.
Taylor W.
Moreno Valley , CA
My favorite mascara!🙌 I use this and another mascara from L'Oréal. This makes your lashes look really thick. I use this and let it sit and apply another layer. I always get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes. That's how good it works
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
This is the best mascara ever! It goes on smoothly, and doesn't clump! I received it in the voluminous VoxBox & I am beyond happy I did! My lashes look full and amazing! This is definitely a product I would recommend to my friends!
Jessica M.
Aurora, IL
I've used this twice ( I only bought it last week) and it's so far beat out my Tarte and $32 YSL mascara! This gives me both length and volume with being a clumpy mess! So far this is at the moment my #1 mascara I own!
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my absolute FAVORITE mascara! I've tried many different mascaras and I prefer this over any other mascara both drugstore and high end. This makes me eyelashes so black, long, and voluminous. Absolutely amazing!
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.