BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Color Creations Mascara
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Jenna T.
I've heard a lot of good things about this product. My friend who is a makeup artist uses this on some of her clients. I had to give it a try. I love how big my lashes get. The brush for me is perfect. I do however struggle with smudging with EVER mascara I use. And unfortunately that's happened to me with this one too.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I accidentally got this mascara in this purple blue color which I thought it was a black colored mascara. The formula and wand is nice but when it is applied onto my lashes, the mascara tends to clump up and it doesn't look natural anymore. I like how thick the formula is and how the wand lifts my lashes up.
Katlyn S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE mascara! So black and perfect. Packaging is perfect and sleek. The wand is perfect makes my lashes nice and full looking. I can not think of one negative thing to day about this product. I will for sure buy this again. I brought one for my sister and she love it just as mush as I do
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love L'Oreal mascaras and this was a fun pop of color to try. I wouldn't use this every day, but I enjoyed it on my bottom lash area especially. It brings some fun color and drama to a normal look. You can easily go every daytime look with this or pump it up and go big for night.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
i love the mascara helps out to make my lashes longer. with just 2 coats you're eyelashes look longer. i love stand i the price is very affordable. you can get at any drug store. I buy this mascara all the time and i use it on my clients too, and they love it. so i recommend to try it out.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Not my favorite. I liked how my lashes looked but when it came time to remove it, it felt like glue on my lashes and was horrific to remove. I guess that's good if you're looking for something very waterproof, but even with an oil based make up remover, it was not easy.
Erin C.
I use the black color of this mascara and I love it! One of my favorite mascaras! Great value for your money and it lasts all day long! It makes your lashes look so longer, darker, and fuller! Only problem is it smudges a little at the end of the day, but not too bad!
Belen B.
es tal como lo dice en la descripcion de la publicación es super luminoso y fija muy bien tus pestañas es de larga duracion bueno, al menos para mi ah sido asi porque se por otras amigas que eso suele cambiar a mi me las matiene muy ben fijadas todo el dia.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is one of all time mascara must-haves!! This has been with me since I was a teenager until now..I'm in my 30's. It does the job every time and when I've bought the more pricey, brand name mascaras I always find myself coming back to this faithful one!❤️❤️
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I use this in blackest black and it is by far the best drug store mascara EVER! I would rank it with a high end mascara any day! It doesn't clump or flake. Makes lashes look so full and beautiful. Removes easy with eye make up remover! Very affordable!
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.