BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, protects and conditions lash leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contacts lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talki...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Color Creations Mascara
  • "I do not have this mascara in the color, but I have it in black. Adds volume without giving the spider eye lashes. " in 6 reviews
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM
From all the mascara that I have used this is so far the best! It leaves your eyelashes flawless and make them look voluminous. The packaging is good just like any other mascara. I would totally recommend it to other people
Elizabeth I.
I love this mascara! I currently use the blackest black L201.! It makes my lashes look longer! I recommend this to my sister in law and mom! They absolutely love it!
Cindy G.
beaumont, CA
Love this mascara. Does not clump up and makes my eyelashes look so long and beautiful. Always get compliments on my eye leashes when I use this mascara. Always a must have product.
Sarah M.
My all time favorite mascara EVer! I've tried more high end brands but I just simply love this product! It doesn't get clumpy or flakey and stays on all day with out making you look like you have bags under your eyes
victoria s.
Mission, TX
I love drugstore mascara because of the price and although this mascara was to heavy on my lashes i don't think its clumpy or spider like. The wand was pretty cool but i could have been better. I would recommend if your lashes can take heavy mascara.
Shannon M.
Tustin, CA
This mascara is my holy grail! I swear by this mascara! Favorite mascara of all time.its just perfect. Even tho i have a few other brands in my kit i always reach out for this one.
Kaitelyn M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I do not use this color. This is by far my favorite mascara! I've used many mascaras but nothing compares to this formula in my book. It's long lasting doesn't smudge or flake off. Highly recommend !
Grazzia P.
Doral, FL
Saw Jaclyn Hills recommending this as her go -to drugstore mascara, I was NOT amazed at all.
I dont know if i got a dry one by it didnt give me the effect i was promised to see.
Alexis O.
Utica, NY
I like this mascara. It's one of the darkest mascaras I have tried. I use this along with another mascara since this gives darkness. I just do not find this particular one to give me length, which is why I use another with it.
Lisa n.
Naples, FL
This mascara is great except for the fact it smudges and flakes on me. If you want a dupe without the smudging and flaking, go for Soap & Glory thick and fast mascara.
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a colorful mascara for sometime and someone recommended me this one. I was wondering 1. Does the color stand out 2. Is it easy to apply 3. Does it smudge easily 4. Other than the color is it any different from other black mascaras?
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.