Adrianna P.
So i was introduced to this mascara by my mother and it becamse one of my all time favroites. I've honestly been using this for about 9 years now. It does not flake and you can apply more than one coat without it flaking. I purchase mine at any drug store but perferably ULTA since they always have sales. I've recommended this to many people and there has been many other maybelline mascaras i've tried , this is the one i keep going back to. It makes my lashes look long and full. This is definetly my holy grail and the price is decent.