BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Color Creations™ Volume Building Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes and build lashes to 5X their natural thickness. Unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look. Volume Maximizing Brush thickens evenly and smoothly leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Voluminous, formulated with Panthenol, projects and conditions lashes leaving them supple and soft to the touch, resisting clumping and flaking. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then th...3 Answers
Adrianna P.
So i was introduced to this mascara by my mother and it becamse one of my all time favroites. I've honestly been using this for about 9 years now. It does not flake and you can apply more than one coat without it flaking. I purchase mine at any drug store but perferably ULTA since they always have sales. I've recommended this to many people and there has been many other maybelline mascaras i've tried , this is the one i keep going back to. It makes my lashes look long and full. This is definetly my holy grail and the price is decent.
Kathleen I.
San Jose, CA
I love the normal black version of this product, and just discovered this cobalt version! My eyes are blue so it makes a groovy/edgy look. This is very volumizing with a nice fluffy, bushy brush. It can be a little messy and is VERY water soluble, so be careful in the rain! Great value for the price! Been using this type for years.
Alejandra D.
Roma
I like this mascara, I helps elongate my lashes and to give them volume. Is not the best mascara but it does the job. It does start running down my under eyes after a while, but I think that is normal with all other mascaras, in my case at least. I have very long, thick straight eyelashes so it is very hard to curl them, the mascara does help a bit to hold a curl.
Taylor W.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite mascara!🙌 I use this and another mascara from L'Oréal. This makes your lashes look really thick. I use this and let it sit and apply another layer. I always get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes. That's how good it works
Nvs S.
Amazing colour and lasts me all day. The formula is very nice, and it really makes my dark brown eye color stand out. For my first time using it I really enjoyed it! I defined recommend this product. Very affordable L'Oréal Paris L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara - Extra Black
Bridget T.
Marysville, WA
A mascara I repurchase over and over again. I have very short and not very thick lashes and this mascara makes them look great. You can also usually find really good deals like buy two get one free or buy on get on half off.
Cheyenne C.
the best and I mean BEST drugstore mascara I have ever found. I have super short eyelashes but I'm a dancer, so my goal is to make them look big and full on stage and boy does this do the trick! I've used this for years and I don't plan on using anything else- at such a good price too!!
marisol c.
Roma , TX
Ooooo it is a great product that has no more toom for improvements! It is perfect. It lasts all day and doesnt smear under my eyes. With one round of application it gives off a fuller look on eyes i would 100% recommend this priduct
Karen B.
This has. We. My go to mascara for years and years. I've tried several other brands but I always return to this one. It's not as voluminous as some other brands but it really stays put, even when swimming! Great job L'Oréal! You have a loyal customer!
Bernadette V.
South Amboy, NJ
I like this mascara because the brush and it's not rubberized I have brown eyes makes my lashes look like falsesI have nothing to compare it to but it's very long-lasting yes I would definitely recommend
Fran C.
Is this supposed to be blue? I'm confused by the name and then the reviews say it's black lol
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Does this really show up as blue on the lashes? I'm talking about the blue version of course lol. And is it flakey? Does it rub off? Many people tell me to try the original but I'm interested in the blue one.