BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #31 in Mascara

Lengthens. Stretches. Volumizes.

Stretch and extend your lashes like wings! Introducing Voluminous® Butterfly Waterproof Mascara, one of our most-exciting mascara innovations, yet. It’s revolutionary Butterfly Brush™ with asymmetrical lash line shape extends and lifts outer corner lashes to give you a winged-out effect, instantly volumizing lashes at the roots and stretching lashes outward. The unique Cocoon Fibers™ instantly wrap lashes in a soft, delicate veil to create silky, spectacular lashes that flutter.

Isododecane Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Disteardimonium Hectorite Aqua / Water / Eau Alcohol Denat. Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax Paraffin Polyvinyl Laurate Vp/Eicosene Copolymer Propylene Carbonate Talc Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate Rayon Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Propylene Glycol Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Soluble Collagen Silica Dimethyl Silylate Silica Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Butylene Glycol Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Caprylyl Glycol Trisodium Edta Atelocollagen Potassium Sorbate Hexylene Glycol Bht

May Contain:

• Is this Mascara good?4 Answers
  • Neutrogena oil free make up remover 1 Answers
  • What's the best way to wash off this mascara before going to bed?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Waterproof Mascara
  • "This is my go-to. I tried to use a different mascara that I had received in a voxbox, and I went back to this mascara right away. The wand creates longer lashes on the outer corner, which help my small eyes appear a little larger. It is waterproof and stays put. " in 52 reviews
  • "Literally in love with this mascara! Adds an exceptional amount of volume to your lashes. This formula doesn't clump and lasts all day. " in 42 reviews
  • "I absolutely adore this mascara! It always goes on easily and the tube lays very long. It always has a nice pigment and no matter the look I'm going for it completes it. The brush is my favorite part because it separates my lashes and the formula hasn't ever clumped on me. It would take a lot of persuasion for me to switch to another." in 14 reviews
  • "Just tried this for the first time today, and it's a great mascara. Doesn't clump and doesn't weigh down my eyelashes so they don't lose their curl. The wand really does get basically every eyelash, and it lengthens lashes too." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this masacara! Not only is it water proof but it's also long lasting! No worries about your dramatic eyes looking dull a few hours later! I love that you can have the dramatic eyes or the soft eyes many looks with one mascara, all depending on how you apply and the look you're going for. As it states your lashes become long and fluttery like a butterfly's wings." in 9 reviews
Jasmine B.
Henrico, VA
Review for: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara - Black (Pack of 3) more...
This product is very good. The wand is very weird and causes the lashes to clump up if you apply more than one layer is mascara. I bought mine from target. It’s doesn’t budge or smudge through out the day. I probably wouldn’t buy this again, I only bought it cause a YouTube I watched enjoyed it so I thought I would try it. I makes my lashes long but clumpy is if you like clumpy lashes then this is the mascara for you!
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoyed this mascara, especially because it was such an affordable product. The wand applicator is shaped to make your eyelashes wing out like butterfly wings, but the applicator made it hard to get the mascara into small spaces without getting mascara all over your eyes. It did add a lot of definition and length to your lases, though.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia , CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara it is definitely waterproof, the mascara make the lashes look very voluminous and it is great for its price. I used this product on rainy days or when I go swimming and want to have a bit of makeup on.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
My all time favorite drugstore mascara! Whenever I try a new one it never compares to this one. I’m about to repurchase it, makes my eyelashes have tons of volume! I need to stop straying away from it!
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
This mascara, although not my favorite, did have some good qualities. It made my eyelashes look long and curled, but it didn't do much for volume. It also would smudge under my lower lash line, which is something I don't want happening. Overall, I pretty good mascara for the price, but I prefer the [product:l'oréal-paris-voluminous-lash-paradise-waterproof-mascara]
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
Love this mascara. Have tried expensive mascaras and keep coming back to this one. Makes my eyelashes, which are naturally short, long and thick. The staying power of this is also amazing. Would strongly recommend.
Rose B.
Nashville
Got this for my birthday as a gift from sister and nieces and OMG this mascara is amazing! Literally so good and just beautiful. I'm a mascara junky and this is definitely one that I'd grab and repurchase when it comes to drugstore! Defines with lengthening and separating while also voluminizing !!! LOVE!
Jena S.
Mount pleasan
One of my favorite mascaras. I have short stubby Asian lashes and this adds a lot of length and holds curl very well. I feel like if you have naturally nice lashes this would do wonders for you. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day!
Collette H.
Lincoln , NE
I'm currently using this product and I really like it. The brush is gentle enough to be used on my upper lashes as well as my lower lashes! The way the brush is designed, it fans out your lashes and gets every single one!
Vicky Q.
Kokomo
This product separates my lashes and gives it a lift and elongates my lashes. The effect in the end was amazing and it really brought out my lashes. It was super easy to apply and one or two coats would be sufficient.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
I wanted to try this product but will it really give my lashes more volume?
Thao N.
Helsinki
Does it smudge through the day?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Is this Mascara good?
Jeannette O.
I love the formula of the original but I'm on the hunt for an amazing waterproof mascara. Does this transfer or smudge?
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
How well does the new brush work? Does it clump? Do you need to apply a few layers?