BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lengthens. Stretches. Volumizes.

Stretch and extend your lashes like wings! Introducing Voluminous® Butterfly Waterproof Mascara, one of our most-exciting mascara innovations, yet. It’s revolutionary Butterfly Brush™ with asymmetrical lash line shape extends and lifts outer corner lashes to give you a winged-out effect, instantly volumizing lashes at the roots and stretching lashes outward. The unique Cocoon Fibers™ instantly wrap lashes in a soft, delicate veil to create silky, spectacular lashes that flutter.

Isododecane Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Disteardimonium Hectorite Aqua / Water / Eau Alcohol Denat. Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax Paraffin Polyvinyl Laurate Vp/Eicosene Copolymer Propylene Carbonate Talc Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate Rayon Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Propylene Glycol Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Soluble Collagen Silica Dimethyl Silylate Silica Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Butylene Glycol Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Caprylyl Glycol Trisodium Edta Atelocollagen Potassium Sorbate Hexylene Glycol Bht

May Contain:

• CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Waterproof Mascara
  • "This is my go-to. I tried to use a different mascara that I had received in a voxbox, and I went back to this mascara right away. The wand creates longer lashes on the outer corner, which help my small eyes appear a little larger. It is waterproof and stays put. " in 52 reviews
  • "Literally in love with this mascara! Adds an exceptional amount of volume to your lashes. This formula doesn't clump and lasts all day. " in 42 reviews
  • "I absolutely adore this mascara! It always goes on easily and the tube lays very long. It always has a nice pigment and no matter the look I'm going for it completes it. The brush is my favorite part because it separates my lashes and the formula hasn't ever clumped on me. It would take a lot of persuasion for me to switch to another." in 14 reviews
  • "Just tried this for the first time today, and it's a great mascara. Doesn't clump and doesn't weigh down my eyelashes so they don't lose their curl. The wand really does get basically every eyelash, and it lengthens lashes too." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this masacara! Not only is it water proof but it's also long lasting! No worries about your dramatic eyes looking dull a few hours later! I love that you can have the dramatic eyes or the soft eyes many looks with one mascara, all depending on how you apply and the look you're going for. As it states your lashes become long and fluttery like a butterfly's wings." in 9 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have found the greatest drug store mascara of all time. I use it after I use my tinted primer and the brush works it's magic. With one coat it adds amazing volume, but with TWO coats the amount of volume and length makes it look like I have false lashes on. I've had a good number of my friends ask if I have gotten lash extensions since I started using this mascara. The brush is designed perfectly to separate and legnthen your lashes. You can feel a slight pulling sensation when you are sweeping the brush up your lashes because the bristles literally separate them, grip them, and pull them upward. Five stars. I will be using this product from here on out.
Gianna W.
Binghamton
Review for: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara - Black (Pack of 3) more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVE. I stumbled upon this mascara a few weeks ago as I was looking for a mascara that would give my eyelashes length and volume. I already have eyelashes that curl up, and are decently lengthy, but I wanted to darken and add more length and volume. Immediately after purchasing, I went home and tried it out. I instantly fell in love! It does wonders for my eyelashes. I personally don’t like a chunky eyelash look, and this one doesn’t make my eyelashes chunky at all! The only thing I don’t love is the waterproof. I find it difficult to remove. But with how good it looks on, I don’t ever want to remove it! I’ve gotten lots of compliments on it!! So glad I stumbled upon this!!!! Well worth the $7 it costs.
Jasmine B.
Henrico, VA
This product is very good. The wand is very weird and causes the lashes to clump up if you apply more than one layer is mascara. I bought mine from target. It’s doesn’t budge or smudge through out the day. I probably wouldn’t buy this again, I only bought it cause a YouTube I watched enjoyed it so I thought I would try it. I makes my lashes long but clumpy is if you like clumpy lashes then this is the mascara for you!
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
My all time favorite drugstore mascara! Whenever I try a new one it never compares to this one. I’m about to repurchase it, makes my eyelashes have tons of volume! I need to stop straying away from it!
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
Love this mascara. Have tried expensive mascaras and keep coming back to this one. Makes my eyelashes, which are naturally short, long and thick. The staying power of this is also amazing. Would strongly recommend.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoyed this mascara, especially because it was such an affordable product. The wand applicator is shaped to make your eyelashes wing out like butterfly wings, but the applicator made it hard to get the mascara into small spaces without getting mascara all over your eyes. It did add a lot of definition and length to your lases, though.
Adriana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes appear really long and flared out especially in the ends. I have straight eyelashes so I use the waterproof version because it holds the curl better. I recommend it. It's amazing.
Alyssa B.
Bentonville
My go to mascara. I have tried expensive ones that don’t apply nearly as clean as this one. No clumps and the brush really separates the lashes well for the full look. Love it!
Jena S.
Mount pleasan
One of my favorite mascaras. I have short stubby Asian lashes and this adds a lot of length and holds curl very well. I feel like if you have naturally nice lashes this would do wonders for you. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day!
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I'm currently using this product and I really like it. The brush is gentle enough to be used on my upper lashes as well as my lower lashes! The way the brush is designed, it fans out your lashes and gets every single one!
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
I wanted to try this product but will it really give my lashes more volume?
Thao N.
Helsinki
Does it smudge through the day?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Is this Mascara good?
Jeannette O.
I love the formula of the original but I'm on the hunt for an amazing waterproof mascara. Does this transfer or smudge?
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I bought this a few days ago and I had so much trouble taking the mascara off! I used oil and makeup remover and I lost so many lashes. What is a truly good waterproof makeup remover that will not irritate my eyes?