BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Shania W.
Oklahoma City
I bought this mascara on a whim for 3.99 at Marshalls and I absolutely love it! I was worried at first because of the brush shape, however it did an amazing job making my eyelashes look long and full, without being clumpy. My lashes are about medium length, and while they are not super thin, they could use some help thickening up. I got the black waterproof one and so far I am very pleased. This is a product I’d be willing to pay full price for in another store.
Kayla s.
LOVE this mascara! I have very small tiny baby lashes and this gives my lashes more volume and length all in one. The packaging is cute and the price is super affordable.
Chelsea N.
I absolutely love this mascara! I’ve been trying to find the perfect mascara that makes my lashes look full beautiful and this one takes the cake! It makes my lashes look longer than they really are!
This is a very well-made mascara. I love how it applies to the lashes. It makes my lashes very dark in long. Very easy to get all lashes in a couple strokes. I would recommend using it every day. It is waterproof lasses when I go to the pool and swim for a lease the whole hour and longer. I would not switch to any other mascara because this is my favorite!!!!!
🌸Aurlane_twenty-one y.
Scionzier
J’en suis fan ! Moi qui est de petits cils et pas super bien garnie il fait son job ! Très bonne qualité mais ne fait pas un effet de fou
Katy W.
Maidstone
Me and my mum love this! The applicator is unusual but my eyelashes look even longer than they already are.
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
I accidentally bought this instead of the regular purple (not waterproof) and I found that it really pulls my eyelashes together and makes them way clumpier than I would like. The regular is much better than the waterproof variety.
Brandi M.
The. Best. Mascara. I love the wand, it's super black and doesn't run or flake. I don't know how many times I've repurchased this mascara flute my super sensitive eyes. If they discontinue this or change the formula I'll cry.
Axmtrends ..
It’s a good mascara, it lengthens and adds volume to your eyelashes, the only negative I have to say about this product is that it gets clumpy but most mascaras are like this so
It’s not that much of a big deal for me.
Ashley S.
Tecumseh , MI
Maybe I’m not understanding how to use this brush, but this mascara is awful. It clumped up so bad and once it dried was flaky and falling onto my cheeks.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
Anyone tried this product with extremely limp lashes? I can never find the perfect mascara!
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I've been wanting to try it since I saw it on one of Kaushal Beauty's videos.