L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
4.15 / 5 based on 232 Reviews
Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.
L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat.
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Soluble Collagen
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Trisodium Edta
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hexylene Glycol
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
- "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
- "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
- "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
- "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
- "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Me and my mum love this! The applicator is unusual but my eyelashes look even longer than they already are.
I have very long eyelashes and usually thoroughly unimpressed with most all drugstore and high-end mascaras. With that being said, I love this one. It is my go to on long day especially since my eyes do water a lot and it is VERY waterproof. I see a noticeable difference in my lashes, they are thicker, longer, more voluminous. I love the unique wand because it is much easier to use than the usual 360 kind (you don't need to move the wand very much and don't have to worry about accidentally getting it anywhere else). The only problem is that it does clump, but that can easily be fixed by a toothpick.
I’m a big fan of L’Oréal mascaras but this makes my lashes super clumpy ☹ it’s a very thick formula. It does make my lashes look full of volume but they do look clumpy so I have to becareful.
LOVE this mascara! I will always be faithful to my other L'Oreal mascara, but this one I recently tried and I love the way it makes me look like I have false lashes on. It's especially wonderful in giving me that longer, fanned out lash look with my glasses. The fact that it is waterproof only makes me love it more! It looks natural, feels good, does not flake and since I love being in the water, no raccoon eyes!! Love this product!
Update: I ended up throwing this out because it was too flakey, and it was messy and it just didn't work for me.
I love the wand on this masacra. It's easy to apply and give my lashes a nice length. It also feels light weight and I can layer it for more volume. It doesn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). I would recommend this to my friends!
my all time favorite! really brings out the eyelashes and easy to build up without clumping
this is my favorite mascara ever. I use this probably 90% of the time. It does cost a little more but I try to use coupons and wait until it's on sale
My favorite brand of mascara thus far. The applicator tip is perfectly shaped and the mascara goes on smooth, and quick without clumps. I absolutely love that I can go over my initial layer and increase my lash length with application of more almost giving me the same look as if I were to use false eye lashes. I always recommend this brand to my girl friends!
I like the brush with this mascara. I use it as a base coat and the add a top layer of Younique 3D Black. This makes my eye lashes look thicker and longer and seem to keep them healthy. Definitely long lasting and does not smudge. I definitely will buy again and would recommend.
Q & A
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos