BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 2 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Asiah T.
Broadview, IL
I had high hopes for this product, it was kinda water proof but it does smear a little when it gets wet.
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
This totally gives a butterfly effect. I reccomend this to people that have short eyelashes. I personally have long lashes and I find that this doesn't work for me.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
Update: I ended up throwing this out because it was too flakey, and it was messy and it just didn't work for me.
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Love this mascara but only the non waterproof one. This one just doesn't come off no matter how many times I wash my face or how many showers I take. I get it, it's waterproof but it should come off eventually without me pulling out my lashes with it.
Karina C.
It was too clumpy and just really like wet when applying. Didnt work for me personally.
Candis J.
Arlington, TX
I didn't care for this product much at all. It may just be a learning curve but the wand doesn't make sense to me and I just made a mess trying to figure it out.
Fher Mari P.
West New York, NJ
La probe pero no es muy buena en li peraonal no me funciono cuando se seca empieza a caerse
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
I was very disappointed with this product. It didn't flair out the edge of my eyelashes as they said it would and I find the brush doesn't work well for people with short to medium length eyelashes. I found the wand very difficult to use, especially on my lower lashes. For this price range I would rather invest in the Maybelline falsies mascara, which is around the same price.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought this was a great product at first but after a few uses it was not as great as it was initially. It clumped and the bristles were stuck together. I thought the liquid was not as natural or easy to apply. I would not buy it again unless I had a coupon and it was on sale. Otherwise I would not pay full price for it.
Roselyn W.
Redmond, OR
This has been one of my least favorite mascaras. It doesn't compare well with others. It is alright for people with a low price range but even so, there are other options above this.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
Rebeca I.
Does this mascara geta clumpy?
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
Anyone tried this product with extremely limp lashes? I can never find the perfect mascara!