BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 2 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Kaylee a.
Bloomington, CA
it's a great product. does the job pretty good, doesn't clump up and is indeed waterproof. the wand is small and angled which makes it easy to use. extends the lashes and keeps them up for a while. the first two days have the lashes working wonders! but then it just works like a regular mascara.
Doua Chee Y.
For a girl with short lashes this is definitely the product for me. it's more a lengthy mascara than a volume mascara. absolutely love it
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I really enjoyed this mascara however the wand I find that I am always poking my eye! However the volume I get from this is semi worth the eye poke.. Kinda... I got this on sale at my local Walgreens for 2.99 which I thought was steal!
Staci T.
Riner, VA
I love this mascara for the price. It lengthens and curls. And allow you to get in close for the tight lining effect that makes eyes look brighter and bigger!
AngelRose C.
Rittman, OH
I love the mascara. I have it in the waterproof formula. I don't have very long lashes but this give me that and volume. It does clump up but I can comb it out easily.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I've used this mascara for 10 days. When I first opened it and saw the odd "butterfly" brush I thought it could never work. I have tried every mascara under the sun - cheap to ultra expensive. None of them have given my lashes a longer natural look. The mascara always clumped and didn't go on evenly. I suspect it has a lot to do with how fine my lashes are. I have always belived the brush is 65% responsible for the outcome as well.

For the first time ever my lashes look longer and fuller. I don't understand why but this brush puts just the right amount of mascara on my lashes in 1 or 2 swipes. Even my nearly invisibe lower lashes show up now.

My caution to others would be not to sneeze or squint for at least a minute after application because the brush puts on more than a typical brush so the mascara is wetter than expected. If one wanted manga eyes it could easily be done with this mascara. But if, like me, you just want longer natural looking lashes this product does a great job, just go easy with the brush.
Rosalie C.
Plessisville
The texture is great and it really is waterproof. I even have difficulty taking it off with makeup remover! It gives a lot of length​ and volume, but still looks natural. The sad part is that the wand makes application a bit difficult because it tends to regroup your lashes in little groups and you have to work it with a little brush to separate them. Otherwise, great mascara.
Axmtrends ..
It’s a good mascara, it lengthens and adds volume to your eyelashes, the only negative I have to say about this product is that it gets clumpy but most mascaras are like this so
It’s not that much of a big deal for me.
Hanisah M.
London, UK
This mascara makes my lashes have a 'false lash' effect. It is slightly heavy, but I use a mascara brush to separate them. It is waterproof and has stayed all day so far. The brush is something different and I do find it hard to use sometimes as my eyes are not that big.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Love this product. It's easy to apply and looks great on my eyes. They have really great things and mascara is the thing I use from them everyday It has a decent price tag and I would buy this again!!!❤️❤️
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
Rebeca I.
Does this mascara geta clumpy?
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
Anyone tried this product with extremely limp lashes? I can never find the perfect mascara!