L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
4.15 / 5 based on 233 Reviews
Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.
L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat.
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Soluble Collagen
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Trisodium Edta
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hexylene Glycol
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
- "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
- "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
- "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
- "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
- "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Esta máscara a parte de tener un cepillo de mariposa rarísimo, deja manchas y las pestañas de diez de diez. Horrible.
The brush is really crazy and bends when you try to apply it. It clumps up and is really hard to apply.
I was really excited to try a new mascara, but when I used it, it made my eye lashes clump together. The applicator is in an unflattering shape, and the formula is just terrible. I'm returning this product right away.
This mascara was so underwhelming. I really wanted it to add length and volume but I could barely see it on my lashes. Definitely not a favorite.
Never have I encountered such a mess of a mascara! So clumpy and difficult to apply. From the very first time I opened the tube to a month later this mascara has been a disappointment. I will be throwing it out after taking one last photograph- avoid at all costs!
No, no, no, no! This is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. I just could not master the wand. This made my lashes so clumpy! I will not purchase this again nor would I ever recommend this to anyone.
Maybe I’m not understanding how to use this brush, but this mascara is awful. It clumped up so bad and once it dried was flaky and falling onto my cheeks.
Duper duper flakey. Like not with the money because two hours in you've given up and started rubbing your eyes :/
Makes my lashes stick all together, and pretty clumpy. I wouldn't buy it again.
I bought this on accident not knowing to was the waterproof one (oops). It doesn't really lengthen my lashes or make the more voluminous, just kind of sticks them together. Plus I wasn't able to get it off because it was waterproof so it started hurting my eyelashes. I avoided wearing it because of that. I ended up buying a new mascara that wasn't waterproof and this mascara is just sitting on my vanity not being used.
Q & A
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
Anyone tried this product with extremely limp lashes? I can never find the perfect mascara!
Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I've been wanting to try it since I saw it on one of Kaushal Beauty's videos.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos