BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Always wait until there's a sale or a coupon. It is waterproof, buildable without looking clumpy. With about three coats it almost looks as if you were wearing falsies.
Carly M.
London, OH
Out of all the mascaras I have this one is definitely may favorite. It gives a nice length without clumps and it very nice and clean. This products applicator is nice too. I would recommend this highly.
Amy G.
This was not a good concept. The ball made the mascara very clumpy. It ended up more in my eye than on my lashes. The ball would gather so much mascara on it and it would not even disburse on lashes.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I am a true loyalty fan of L'O real Paris brands for the mascaras. I just tried this new one and I really like the applicator for this one. You can get every single lash and stretch them out to their fullest potential! In love.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I like these mascaras. They're just a bit hard to take off. But they are so jet black. Flare out lashes. So beautiful. Brush is hard but it's a comb type brush if you like those. I personally do.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I like how mascara and how it stays on but I'm not a fan of the wand. It is too small for me to brush it on. Other than that, it is a good mascara and it is really waterproof. I wouldn't buy them again because of the wand.
Rose S.
Kenosha, WI
I was really excited to try a new mascara, but when I used it, it made my eye lashes clump together. The applicator is in an unflattering shape, and the formula is just terrible. I'm returning this product right away.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Amazing product !! It gives your lashes a full, plush look . The color is deep and lasts long time . Nothing fancy in packaging but I'm not into an art piece . I'd recommend it to friends
Tammy N.
Yes yes yes! This is a great mascara that separate your lashes for a natural look. It doesn't smudge throughout the day either. This is very affordable and is easy to find at any drugstore.
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm obsessed with this mascara! It's one of the best drugstore mascaras out there it separates and makes your eyelashes super long without getting them clumpy, I highly recommend it!
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Diana A.
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Evangelina P.
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"

back