L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
4.15 / 5 based on 232 Reviews
Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.
L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat.
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Soluble Collagen
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Trisodium Edta
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hexylene Glycol
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
- "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
- "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
- "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
- "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
- "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
It gives you an amazing look. it can be the perfect dupe to Benefit's they're real mascara. I have both and there is no difference. easy apply and the chance of having the black mascara on you eyelid is almost 0. Definitely buying again. I got it at target when at 5.99
try this one and I like that very much I will highly recommend it I tried the dark brown and I had the black and I mix them together because my eyelashes I wanted to have brown tips for the Darkness review for the brown tips and it works great for me and it popped my eyes thank you
I don't recommend only bc the applicator is very hard to apply. when i was using it the bottom spokes get to close to the eye so it pokes you in the eye. i didn't get the hang of it and just to commplicated. after i figured it out it still didn't really help like it claims it does.
I love this mascara! At first I was turned off to it because of the shape of the brush; once I got used to it, however, it did wonders for me. I bought it for sale at my local CVS. It's a great voluminous and lengthening mascara and I recommend it to everyone.
This has to be my favorite mascara ever. I love the brush especially if I twist the brush on my lashes as I'm applying. Walmart has many different colors to chose from, I got the blackest black. Lasts all day, yet is easy to remove. I think I have found my new holy grail mascara.
This is my favorite mascara for everyday use. It separates my lashes so well and makes them look wispy. This also makes my lashes pretty long. I prefer this one over the original one. I'm not a huge fan of Waterproof but love this one
I really enjoyed this mascara however the wand I find that I am always poking my eye! However the volume I get from this is semi worth the eye poke.. Kinda... I got this on sale at my local Walgreens for 2.99 which I thought was steal!
This is my staple waterproof mascara when I'm going to be at the pool or a day at the beach. It lasts a long time with no smudging. I started using this product on the recommendation of a friend, and haven't been sorry. It's a great product!
I truly enjoy this mascara and the more I use it the more I like it. It gives a lovely effect to the lashes and is easy to use and swipe through the lashes without getting a mess all over the lids. Recommend to everyone and anyone.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I start by curling my lashes or sometimes I even forget to and it still amazes me with how long, and how well it separates my lashes! And I can honestly it these my lashes curled all day, and obviously if you like your lashes clumpy you can get it to build like that! FAVORITE MÁSCARA EVER
Q & A
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos